~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Foxy- hope it all goes well hon...hope Tuesday comes quickly for you.

Happy new year everyone

My morning sickness went yesterday and I am a little worried.. I never wanted to be sick so much..lol xx

My symptoms are gone again too, although they were so mild and short-lived that I could almost have been imagining them. I'm really thankful that I'm not suffering like I did with my last pregnancy but I hope it's not a bad sign.

Ugh, I feel so awful today. Im exhausted, I even took a 2 hour nap this afternoon but I also have a sore neck, heartburn, and some very light random cramping. I also just feel like no matter what I do I cant get comfortable. anyways tomorrow is 6 weeks for me. Glad we have made it this far. Praying this week flys by so I can get to 7 weeks and my first appointment.
Foxy and Cracker I am sorry that you guys are having some complications. I hope everything goes okay. Foxy- I think that the heartbeat is a good sign!
Let us know how it goes!

Praying for all of you and your sticky beans.

Gl foxy and cracker, thinking of you guys.

Blah, I'm so exhausted. :(
I was sleeping so good since getting pregnant. Until last night. I didn't sleep a wink! And now little one is waking up so I can't sleep In. & heartburn like crazy. my faulton what I've been eating though. And I'm always hungry. Then I eat too much and get sick. :sick:

My first appointment is wednesday but my job is wanting me to reschedule it. :nope:

The exhaustion is unbelievable!!

I had only a bit of brown spotting last night and today and a great long sleep - not too worried about brown as I guess it is expected after all that red!!!

Feel quite nauseous today and still tired so still fairly confident we are ok at the moment just want the scan to be sooner.

Sofa rest yesterday all day drove me mad so I feel your pain Foxy - sending you lots of positive thoughts

Sickness sickness sickness for me. I really do not know how I am going to cope when OH goes baack to work tomorrow. Constant nauseusness and I have been sick 3 times today and I cant leave the house as I keep gagging and feel likeI am going to be sick so I rush to the loo.

With my last pregnancy I ended up in hospital when I was around 9 weeks pregnant due to continuous sickness - I spent the first 12 weeks in bed and that just isnt possible with having a LO already. I feel like such a bad mum.

Hope&faith I feel the same feel sick.all day its awful I just have no energy with my 1 year old at all :-/ x

Foxy - Tomorrow is my scan as well!!

As far as symptoms go for me, I have been nausea when I am hungry... so its a very odd combination. I feel hungry but I really do NOT want to eat!

I am also worried that I am imagining everything though.

As far as symptoms go for me, I have been nausea when I am hungry... so its a very odd combination. I feel hungry but I really do NOT want to eat!

I am also worried that I am imagining everything though.

This is what I get too, so you are dfinitely not imagining it! It's a real symptom :happydance:

Brown spotting started yesterday, and still going on today. Still have the hunger, eat something and then feel really nauseous pattern.

Thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way, Foxy.

LilDreamy~ Sorry your job wants to reschedule, I hope you don't have to.

Big :hugs: for those who have severe symptoms.

just wanted to wish everyone with scans tomorrow the best of luck :)

i'm going to see midwife in the morning, very excited x

This may sound crazy but I actually bought a test today lol. Last time I did a HPT was my faint positive, other then that I did a few OPK's (turned out dark, like purple almost). So I just wanted to see that really strong BFP! Well I got a blue dye test, was all they had. I bought a DUD though! No line in the control window! :dohh: Guess that's someone's way of telling me not to do such silly things!! The whole time I was out today though sooo reminded me of my first trimester in my last pregnancy. Planning my trip around where the closest bathrooms were and how quickly I could get through the checkout in order to go pee again! :haha:

aww sorry it was a dud! I don't think you're crazy either... I kept taking tests until I got my "positive" blood test.

I just hate feeling like I wasted money lol. Now I want another!! But I shall resist :)

My sickness came back today... Thanks to Candy cane who put my mind at rest yesterday..

I also did another test, this time it was a tesco own brand... Line was not as dark as I was expecting... Another thing to worry about... Wish I didn't do it now lol

My doctors are still shut so tomorrow I'll be ringing.

I'm also worried about I'm going to cope looking after Paige and my friends daughter on thurs as hubby is back at work. I'm surviving on left over Halloween boiled sweets... Lol x

i'm couting the days till my 6 year old goes back to school! He's exhausting atm, weathers crap so we're stuck in the house and he's bored!!!! My 1 year old is a breeze to look after compared to him atm!!!!

Well I came my closest ever to being sick in pregnancy this morning, DH put a little cologne on DS and the smell nearly sent me over the edge! Had to send DS up to his bedroom to play!!!

And girls taking the HPTs don't worry about the faint lines, there comes a point where yr so pregnant they don't work anymore, iykwim!!!

This may sound crazy but I actually bought a test today lol. Last time I did a HPT was my faint positive, other then that I did a few OPK's (turned out dark, like purple almost). So I just wanted to see that really strong BFP! Well I got a blue dye test, was all they had. I bought a DUD though! No line in the control window! :dohh: Guess that's someone's way of telling me not to do such silly things!! The whole time I was out today though sooo reminded me of my first trimester in my last pregnancy. Planning my trip around where the closest bathrooms were and how quickly I could get through the checkout in order to go pee again! :haha:

hehe, I used an IC a few days ago at 5w4d. I just had to make sure it was still true :haha: Sorry yours was a dud :(

i'm couting the days till my 6 year old goes back to school! He's exhausting atm, weathers crap so we're stuck in the house and he's bored!!!! My 1 year old is a breeze to look after compared to him atm!!!!

I know what you mean... my 4 year old is home until next week. He is a handful when he's bored!

just wanted to re-wish everyone good luck for today, asm well i think ms is about to kick in, never really had it before but believe me i'm feeling delicate today, with water swomps in my mouth lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->