~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Morning ladies! A great day for me, had our scan and baby was all present and correct and measured spot on 8w and we could see the heartbeat. So after the first bit of red spotting at the beginning and then the heavy bleed on NYD it is all okay :happydance:

Hope you are all good!

Happily, your prayers mean a lot..I am not one who gets granted good luck or miracles often so I lost faith but I am glad to know others are keeping it for me..I hope all is well with you and all the ladies out here..big hugs!:hugs:

Foxy - That must be so unnerving! But glad the doctors say everything is fine!!!

LilDreamy - I gained a lot of weight last time too and am so afraid of it happening again! I feel like I already have, I'm so bloated that my tummy looks round. AHHH!!!

And Asib keep us updated and let us know how things go... I myself am not the praying type but I will cross all my fingers and toes for you!

Yay to all the girls who had their scans.

Candy Cane- bleeding is scary... But I'm sure you are totally fine, to be honest if I didn't bleed I would end up worrying also.. As I have always bled with all my pregnancies ..x

My sickness came back strong this morning.. And was actually sick.. !! But I felt so much better after.

congrats on the great scan news!

Saiti, I am not big on prayer either.so my fxd crossed too! Thanks so much!:thumbup::hugs:

We have the NHS in the UK, its paid for out of the taxes the Govenment take off our salaries and I've found the level of care you get varies greatly depending on the part of the country you live in! But unless we pay we only get scans at 12 weeks and 20 weeks.

I can't remember who it was that said about being rhesus positive but if your rhesus negative you have to have extra jabs at certain points thru yr pregnancy and also have to go straight to ER if you bleed as there is a risk the baby could suffer from haemolytic disease if your left untreated!!

I'm another bloated one here and am currently living in leggings as I can't get my jeans on anymore!!! I've not put on any weight so am hoping once I get out of 1st Tri the bloating will die down and I won't have to buy maternity clothes just yet! I didn't show till after 6 months in my previous 2 pregnancies!

Bloated and nauseous here! :( I didn't show till last few weeks last time as I am big anyways - a size 22 (uk) I never got a 'D' belly stayed a upside down 'B' all the way through :(

Fab news Cracker!! ... we seem to be having lots of good news stories here and bleeding not meaning miscarriage - hoping this is a sign for u Asib!! :dust:

Lol xx

Saitiffeh~ Really? DH and I used to talk about that all the time, my question would be how long would it take to be seen by someone though. It's good to know what it's really like... Really bloated? Yes, especially after drinking liquids, thirst is not friend. Interesting combo this pregnancy, bloated after drinks and nausea after meals. :dohh:

Happily~ Glad you're feeling a little better! :)

EAandBA~ Yay for your bloodwork and ultrasound appointment.

LilDreamy~ That's too bad you didn't get a pic this time, but woohoo for the one coming at the end of the month.

Cracker~ Excellent news!!!

Asibling~ :hugs:

Saitiffeh~ Really? DH and I used to talk about that all the time, my question would be how long would it take to be seen by someone though. It's good to know what it's really like... Really bloated? Yes, especially after drinking liquids, thirst is not friend. Interesting combo this pregnancy, bloated after drinks and nausea after meals. :dohh:

Yeah, we pay for health care through taxes, which is not too bad, but the quality is crap. I mean I wouldn't want to trade the way things are, I couldn't afford the hospital bills haha. But... I wish we had a higher standard of care! If I had to go to the emerg right now I'd be waiting at least 8 hours just to see the nurse!!

The bloating is terrible isn't it! My jeans are too uncomfortable now as well, actually dug out my old maternity clothes today but hoping I won't show that quickly and the bloat will disappear.

Wow that is amazing you didn't show until 6 months wilsmum, I am quite slight so didn't show that much for a while, was quite pleased when I did eventually have a bump to show off!!

Oooooh just noticed I'm now a raspberry!!!

Cracker - congrats on the raspberry ... Great when you see the ticker move up x

Feeling Soo sick! This is horrible. I think food poison has made my MS kick in. :nope:
I don't want to see food, smell food, or even talk or think about it.

I have to force myself to eat. and even then am lucky to keep it down. blahh! Worst feeling ever. :cry:

If you don't have MS never ever wish for it!!

GL all.

Today I am craving something but I've NO idea what!!! I just know I want something really greasy and terrible for me. Why can't I crave salads and fruits???

didnt want to read and run but i feeling very poorly today, just wanted to say love to all mummys and beanies x x

:( I don't know whats wrong with me, but I keep having negative thoughts. Like how do I know for sure that the baby is alive??

:( I don't know whats wrong with me, but I keep having negative thoughts. Like how do I know for sure that the baby is alive??

oh hun - that's completely normal :hugs: I was convinced last pregnancy was ectopic - took the scan for me to believe it was really happening

Lol xx

Ac1- I keep thinking the same thing, it must be normal because so many others feel the same, my husband keeps telling me to stop worrying x

I'm actually craving fruit and salad like I did with my daughter, but greasy food with my son. I still don't think this is another girl though.

Hubby brought home some raspberry sorbet from baskins and robins last night...if I didn't feel so sick he may have got lucky...lol

completely sympathise... I'm doing the exact same thing. Just keep thinking about how something could have already gone horribly wrong and I might not even know. :( *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->