~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Yay for August babies! Have any of you lovely ladies had any spotting? I have had a little brown spotting this week but no cramps. My dr said its normal. First scan tomorrow!

Well still no MS for me... knocking on wood! And almost 7 weeks now! :D

As for my little bean, I'm thinking it's going to be pretty close to on time! Went 4 days overdue with my son, and I think this one isn't gonna make me wait :)
:happydance: yey to no MS - I haven' had much either - just slight nausea if I don't eat

So if our babies are due August they will be the youngest in school year, I don't know the cut of dates for school years.

I'm dreading telling my work, they have only just forgiven me for having Paige.
Nursery I believe is 1st term after they are 2yrs 10mths or something? but School in England and Wales is Sept 1st - babies born in the week either side can go up or down a year - my parents chose to keep me up a year so I would develop faster - but I hated being youngest :(
Your thing about work just 'forgiving' you for having Paige made me laugh :haha:

We did get to see 1 sac, 1 baby, and 1 heartbeat! So that was very exciting and reassuring... I'm anxious for the U/S this Friday... but at least we were able to see the baby already!
Congrats on healthy baby :flower: and GL for Friday hun :hugs:

7 weeks today! Yay!!! Happy we have made it this far! . Haha. I'm getting alittle emotional because my dad passed away last year on January 15th and the day is getting closer and closer. Makes me so upset. Trying to stay in good spirits for the little one but its hard when you have something weighing on your heart like this.
Happy 7 weeks hunny :flower: sorry to hear about your Dad xx :hugs:

So for me, my cramping has finally stopped. And I've been able to eat again. YAY!!! :happydance: lol.
:happydance:

Hello! May i join? Due august 27!
Welcome!! xx:flower:

scan tomorrow :happydance::happydance:and got another scan booked for feb 2nd:wohoo::wohoo:
All the best for tomorrow hun :thumbup:

Also wondering where Asib is - hope you're ok hun xxx

Just off for an early scan shortly... went to see my GP as I've had a tiny amount of spotting and am very worried having had a mc before. She thinks the spotting is probably nothing to worry about but is sending me off to the EPU anyway. I'm so nervous... cross your fingers for everything being okay, please?

(HappilyaMrs, I'm so sorry.... my dad died recently, and it's so incredibly sad and upsetting and awful. All my sympathy *hugs*)

All the best for your scan Silverlizard :hugs:

Lol xx

Well, My scan showed no sac and I have begun to bleed a little. They did another HCG test yesterday (WHY???!!) waiting for those results and more than likely, will have a shot tomorrow to end this tubal/mystery pregnancy! Hope all is well with everyone ladies, hard for me to go back and read on you all as I just wanna crawl under a rock and die..love you all..

Thank you all so much for looking for me and thinking of me. The care and thoughtfulness on here is overwhelming!! Well, My scan showed no sac and I have begun to bleed a little. They did another HCG test yesterday (WHY???!!) waiting for those results and more than likely, will have a shot tomorrow to end this tubal/mystery pregnancy! Hope all is well with everyone ladies, hard for me to go back and read on you all as I just wanna crawl under a rock and die..love you all..

Sad news..But I expected it.. :cry:

Easndba- did she call it a hematoma ( spelling may be wrong) because that's what I had, lining of the uterus comes away... Glad it went well x

Saitiffeh- it's been years since I had to do the whole starting school thing with my son. I guess I'll need to do some research on what age as my friends are talking about free nursary places, I don't have a clue what they are on about. We always had free per school places, morning or afternoon preschool... Everything has changed since my son was young x

Each child gets 5 free 1/2 days at nursery from the term after their 3rd birthday and then they start full time school the September after their 4th birthday, so my son is in the middle of his year with his birthday in April, my daughter will be one of the oldest with her birthday in November and this little bean will be one of the youngest with an August baby.

Heres a link about what free nursery UK children are untilited to and when: https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Parent...rseriesPlaygroupsReceptionClasses/DG_10016103

Hope it helps x

Thank you all so much for looking for me and thinking of me. The care and thoughtfulness on here is overwhelming!! Well, My scan showed no sac and I have begun to bleed a little. They did another HCG test yesterday (WHY???!!) waiting for those results and more than likely, will have a shot tomorrow to end this tubal/mystery pregnancy! Hope all is well with everyone ladies, hard for me to go back and read on you all as I just wanna crawl under a rock and die..love you all..

Sad news..But I expected it.. :cry:

Awww Asib I am so sorry to hear :(
:hugs: and my best wishes, thinking of you!

Oh Asib , I am so sorry to hear that :(

I really hope and pray that you have a sticky bean next time hunny :hugs:

Lol xx

well... scan showed no heartbeat and an embryo only 6 weeks.

not good. pretty damn sure it can't just be earlier than I thought, because I am pretty sure of when I ovulated etc, so, well, I think I'll be saying goodbye to this thread.

maybe I'll be back on here in the ttc section sometime. wishing all the rest of you good luck and a healthy pregnancy and birth.

Asib - I am sooooo sorry honey, really hoped for some good news from you... Love and hugs honey... Xx

Silverlizard- is there no chance your dates were wrong? When will they re scan you just to be sure ? Hugs honey xxx

Wilsmum- thank you honey.. That really helped xx

oh no, another angel :angel:
:hugs: Silverlizard
I can only imagine how hard it is
:cry: What a horrible day for the fireflys :cry:

Lol xx

My heart is broken for you Asib and silverlizard. Not even sure what to say... I really hope that next time everything will be okay. Please uPdate us (if you want) with any news you have. We love you guys. So, so sorry.

i feel guilty now cos my scanwent well :cry:would loveto post scan but dont know how to attach image unless someone wants to help lol x

Click go advanced
Then click the paperclip and it will open and upload screen
Upload photo and click close window
And then click paperclip again and it will show you photo title, click it and it will add it in.

Asib - I am sooooo sorry honey, really hoped for some good news from you... Love and hugs honey... Xx

Silverlizard- is there no chance your dates were wrong? When will they re scan you just to be sure ? Hugs honey xxx

I spent most of November/December in the hospice with my father and only saw my partner twice... I can't see how the dates could be wrong. I think we did have sex about four weeks ago but that was like, the day before I got a positive pregnancy test so there'd have to be something pretty weird going on. They'll re-scan in a week, but I think it's pretty certain.

i feel guilty now cos my scanwent well :cry:would loveto post scan but dont know how to attach image unless someone wants to help lol x

Don't feel guilty! sounds odd maybe but I'm happy to know things are going well for others, gives me hope for the future I suppose *hugs*

(sorry I keep double posting)

So sorry for your loss Asib. :nope: I know how rough it is. words can not explain. I was in the same boat as you two weeks before conceiving this little one.

You will be very fertile again And I really hope to see you over here in first tri soon! :hug:

Silver lizard, I'm going to hold on to hope for you still. Wishing you and bubs the best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->