~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Aww that's a beautiful picture of your precious bean Spice!!!!

Ugh I will be 9 weeks when I get mine an I'm just praying and hoping we see a heathy bean and a heartbeat

I'm so sorry Asib and Silver, I hate seeing the losses, so want everyone to make it to August......you will be back soon for sure :hugs:

LilDreamy, can you possibly change my due date to 15th please? I got put forward a few days! Every day counts :happydance:

think my due date is 31st august but i'll be sectioned 2 weeks earlier anyway yayyyyyyyyy:haha:

Spiceeb-Great scan photo honey xx

I don't think I'm going to believe I'm pregnant until I have seen it on a scan... Apart from sickness and sore boobs I just dont feel pregnant...

So very sorry to read this asib and silver - thinking of you.

Congratulations Spice and all new joiners.

Sorry I ahve been a bit quiet - been feeling so exhausted and then my brown spotting started again a couple of days ago. So been a bit worried, even though my midwife at my booking in yesterday didn't seem concerned.

So am trying to not worry, I am nearly 9 weeks now and last week little bean measured spot on and heartbeat was great and I haven't any pain anyway.

Stay positive ladies!!

Asib - I'm so sorry that you are going through this hun. Life just isn't fair sometimes.

Silverlizard - :hugs: I'm sorry the scan wasn't better news. How far along did you think you were according to your dates? Are they bringing you back in for a follow-up scan?

so sorry to hear yr bad news Asib and Silver. As a previous LTTTCer and having suffered an early MC as well I hope I can give you hope that it will happen for you, what helped me thru my MC was the fact that it showed that I could get pregnant and that gave me the strength to carry on and try again and now here I am with a 13 month old and a (almost) 9 week bean. Your time will come girls, stay safe and stong :hugs: :hug:

great pic spice - very clear for 6 weeks xx

Hi girls..im michelle..im having a august baby too,woohoo..me and my husband really happy..just waiting to see scan in two weeks to see how baby is,im 10 weeks now and due on the 5th august..I had a miscarriage in september,so i guess it goes in your mind..but postive is the best way..
Like to get friends with all you lot.
Roll on August ;)

I'm out too.

After bleeding for 14 days and a big bleed on Saturday I went for a scan today and I have officially miscarried. My uterus is now completely empty.

It kills me that we saw the heat beat twice while I was bleeding.

I guess it just wasn't meant to be...

I wish you all the best xx

god ladies,i am strugglingwith this constant sick feeling. i think i'd rather just be sick than keep feeling sick :(

a welcome for Peachy

and :hugs: for foxy - so sorry to hear this :(

Lol xx

So sorry Foxy. :nope:
:hug:

Hope to see you over in first tri again soon.

& welcome peachy. :hi:

Foxy- I'm sooooo sorry..... Love and hugs honey x

Welcome peachy xx

Spiceeb- I came on here to moan about my MS too but feel awful moaning after the news from foxy. I'm not actually sick, I try to throw up but it doesn't help. It's constant I feel awful. I have had to take a/l from work but due in Friday and all weekend. I was like this with my son and swore I would never have another baby.... But with Paige it was bearable and I thought maybe this would be the same.... God was I wrong. I don't remember feeling normal. So many women would love to be pregnant and feel this bad.. I think there should be a luxury hotel where pregnant women can go during their MS weeks and be able to stay in bed all day with a bucket and have mints brought to them and ice cream...I think I need to start being more thankful than feeling sorry for myself but I just can't feel so down about it all...xx

:hugs: Foxy I'm so sorry. There's nothing else that can be said, eh?

I had such bad MS yesterday... was throwing up actually! Cannot wait till first tri is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->