~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Foxy that's just awful. So sorry to hear that.

HappilyaMrs.. I remember how exciting the 9 week scan was with our last baby. Finally getting to see proof there is a little baby in there. Good luck - I bet you are going to love it. And then it's fancinating to see how much they develop between the 9 week and the twelve week scans. Amazing.

Hi Peachy. Hope everything is going well.

Spice - Constant underlying queezyness and not actually being sick describes me too. Oh well.. only a few more weeks of it to get through.. I hope!!

so sorry foxy big (((((hugs)))))

i had my scan today baby is ok good hb and imn 8 weeks rough dd of 22nd august but that could change by my dating scan :D

Lildreamy- just seen you added me on the first page .. Thanks honey.. Not many due at the start of August ..x

Just a post to say to everyone, please keep Asibling4gi04 in your thoughts... she is undergoing her D&C today...

I feel so bad for her. We were in the same testing in December thread, got our BFP a day apart.

Foxy- I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how you feel but just know were all thinking about you and hope to see you in first tri very soon.

I had some slight cramping this morning but like always I think it more has to do with a bm then anything else. Wish I had more symptoms. My friend who is 28 weeks was telling me her symptoms were very mild, no ms or anything, so I guess I feel better knowing that. My bb's are sore all the time, not fun. My dh got close to them yesterday and I flinched. He looked and me and said "I was just getting a crumb off your shirt jeez". I was like "sorry just very sore". Poor guy, just being a good Hubby. Anyway I guess that's it.

Thank you Saitiffeh for bringing this to our attention, she will be in my thoughts today for sure.

I'm out too.

After bleeding for 14 days and a big bleed on Saturday I went for a scan today and I have officially miscarried. My uterus is now completely empty.

It kills me that we saw the heat beat twice while I was bleeding.

I guess it just wasn't meant to be...

I wish you all the best xx

omg foxy i totally missed this post, i am so very sorry for ur loss,:cry::cry: really hope ur coping ok x x x

defo thinking of asib today, must have missed a post was she eptopic in the end x x

hey ladies
just stopping to say hello - I am in absolute agony so not stopping... I've been at dental hospital all day having oral surgery - 2 back teeth removed due to infection... really bad pain :(

catch up soon and congrats to the successful scans and :hugs: to asib

Lol xx

I was due the 14th according to my lmp, but according to my scan my new EDD is August 21.

No ectopic..tiny sac apeared. Pending miscarriage D&c confirmed it.

so sorry to hear yr news foxy and asib :hug: and hope to see you back in 1st tri very soon :hug:

Hi can i join? I think im due around 21st August. But waiting for scan to confirm :)

Woohoooo 9 weeks today!!! Welcome marchbean :)

Still a bit of brown spotting but hey ho could be worse!

Wow Cracker - we have the exact same due date!! I know whose ticker can tell me what food week I'm on!!!

I feel alive today! OMG this is the most normal I have felt for the last 5 weeks! only had one anti sickness tablet and have had a McDonalds for lunch! ha ha I wonder how long it will last for - I also have my booking in appointment with my midwife on Saturday which I am looking forward to!

Sorry I am just so happy to have had a normal ish day!!!:happydance:

I feel alive today! OMG this is the most normal I have felt for the last 5 weeks! only had one anti sickness tablet and have had a McDonalds for lunch! ha ha I wonder how long it will last for - I also have my booking in appointment with my midwife on Saturday which I am looking forward to!

Sorry I am just so happy to have had a normal ish day!!!:happydance:

I had a day like that yesterday, had energy and everything!!! Was fantastic but today back to the slump.... :(

Yay katrinalorien!!

I swear I slept for 10 hours last night. It was my brother-in-laws birthday last night and we went out to a really nice expensive dinner and I order a petit steak and took one bite and spit it back in my napkin. Haven't had any repulsion to food that bad before. Just the smell alone made me not want it. Good thing for Hubby though, he gets it for lunch today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->