~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

I'm due August 13, 2012, with my second baby! My daughter was born August 1,. 2011! So pretty excited!! :)

oh Polaris - I am exhausted too - and I work nights - finally told my manager tonight- thought it was best, as I am struggling and can see me needing some time off at this rate.

Celebrity big brother has started now too, and the only chance I get to watch it is after OH goes to bed - so just sticking it on now and I have 2 days to catch up on... soo tired though :sleep:

Welcome bananas!! :thumbup: aww 2 August babies :flower: I'm an August baby.... great month to have your birthday :)

Lol xx

Well my last one was due July 25th, but I knew from the beginning I would havea n august baby! :) lol

Lol I'm due on my b'day as well atm but will be having a c-section (after 2 previous) so baby will atm be coming a week earlier but when I went for my dating scan with my 13 month old I got moved forward a week so expecting my due date to be around 9th instead of 16th after my scan with this one! The 9th was actually the day I was due to be born but I obviously wasn't in a hurry keeping my mum waiting a week!!!!

I'm still waiting on the letter for my dating scan! Should get it this week if not I'll have to ring them, I'm expecting it to be the first week of Feb!

Just booked my dating scan - 23rd Jan - a lot earlier than I was expecting!! The day before OH's bday too :)
Can't wait to find out how well baked this bean is
Lol xx

Well still no MS for me... knocking on wood! And almost 7 weeks now! :D

As for my little bean, I'm thinking it's going to be pretty close to on time! Went 4 days overdue with my son, and I think this one isn't gonna make me wait :)

Helllo and welcome to the new girls xxx

So if our babies are due August they will be the youngest in school year, I don't know the cut of dates for school years.

I have been getting worse and worse with sickness so I'm more confident to say its a boy now, I was worse with my son than my daughter. I go back to work tomorrow and wondering if I should tell them. I work with the public and sometimes can come into contact with not so nice members of the public. As soon as I tell work I'm shoved in a office job the other side of the borough, traveling will be a pain the job will be boring. I was hoping to take time off until my scan but don't think that will happen. I'm dreading telling my work, they have only just forgiven me for having Paige.

Morning ladies.... I went for an early U/S Friday... I called the nurse in the morning, as it was day 7 of spotting turned bleeding, and she was able to get me right in, and DH was able to meet me there... It was an internal as it's still very early... We did get to see 1 sac, 1 baby, and 1 heartbeat! So that was very exciting and reassuring... We also saw a cyst on my right ovary and a bleed spot in my uterus which is the cause for the continued bleeding... So we're not out of the woods yet, but it was a pretty reassuring appt. The nurse said "this isn't normal, but it's not cause for concern yet... We'll check again in a week". She also reassured me that it was reason to call and that I wasn't just being a paranoid 1st timer, so that was good for me! The bleeding has continued, but morning sickness and exhaustion also kicked in over the weekend! I'm sure it'll be a long week, and I'm anxious for the U/S this Friday... but at least we were able to see the baby already!

Attachments

• 6 w 1 d scan.jpg
    6 w 1 d scan.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 4
With regards to school stuff...
Don't know how they do it in the UK but in Canada (Ontario) they need to be 4 by the end of the year to start Junior Kindergarten). My son turned 4 on November 21st so is definitely one of the youngest. It's hard hen thy're in school so young, he is not as developed as some and struggles.... but he loves it! So it's great :)

Easndba- did she call it a hematoma ( spelling may be wrong) because that's what I had, lining of the uterus comes away... Glad it went well x

Saitiffeh- it's been years since I had to do the whole starting school thing with my son. I guess I'll need to do some research on what age as my friends are talking about free nursary places, I don't have a clue what they are on about. We always had free per school places, morning or afternoon preschool... Everything has changed since my son was young x

Easndba- did she call it a hematoma ( spelling may be wrong) because that's what I had, lining of the uterus comes away... Glad it went well x

Yes, I think that's what she said... She equated it to a healing black and blue? She said it will continue to bleed until it's fully healed... We're on day 10 of bleeding... it had started light and brown, then heavy brown, then the day of the U/S it was red and a lot (after I thought about it, it was the jelly from the U/S mixed with the dried blood which made it look red and like a lot)... it's back to lighter and brown... just hoping it ends soon!
How long did yours last?

7 weeks today! Yay!!! Happy we have made it this far! No morning sickness yet. I'm actually feeling pretty good, minus still feeling exhausted alot. I had to go to a show for my dh's band and was out way to late and feel asleep 5 min after we got home. Haha. I'm getting alittle emotional because my dad passed away last year on January 15th and the day is getting closer and closer. Makes me so upset. Trying to stay in good spirits for the little one but its hard when you have something weighing on your heart like this.

Welcome to the new girls!

EAandBA- beautiful scan picture!

LadyKara- my family thinks I'm having a boy because I'm not sick at all but I'm hoping they are wrong. My only goal is a healthy baby and I would love either but I would love to have a little girl.

hey guys. :hi:

just curious, has anyone heard from asib?
I'm thinking of you! I hope you're doing ok!

So for me, my cramping has finally stopped. And I've been able to eat again. YAY!!! :happydance: lol.

Ohbananas~ :wave: Congrats! If this little one is on time, we'll have three August babies in the house, me being one of them :haha:

lolpants~ I agree, August is a great month! ;)

Wilsmum~ Hope your scan date letter comes soon!

Saitiffeh~ Yay for no MS so far. :thumbup:

ladykara~ Wow, doesn't sound like the most supportive work place, that's too bad. Good luck when you tell them, maybe they'll surprise you.

EAandBA~ Great scan pic! Glad the baby's looking good and the appointment was reassuring. I hope the spotting ends for you soon.

Happily~ Woohoo team blueberry! I'm sorry about your dad. :hugs:

Lildreamy~ :thumbup: for no cramps and being able to eat again.

Asibling~ Thinking about you!!! xx

AFM~ Oven fries with kethcup and lemonade, the three things that don't make me feel nauseous after eating/drinking. Oh boy.. lol

Back in work today and it went pretty well. The big bag of snacks is a lifesaver as I am beginning to feel really really hungry all the time and very mildly nauseous if I don't eat regularly. I think I'm going to tell my boss and maybe a few other people after my scan on the 19th assuming that all is well.

scan tomorrow :happydance::happydance:and got another scan booked for feb 2nd:wohoo::wohoo:

really have asib on my mind,praying shes ok x

love to all fellow mummys and :baby:

I think Asib was supposed to have a scan today. Hope it went ok!!!! Were think about you and praying for you Asib!

Eaandba- mine lasted for about 2 weeks, I stayed in bed for those two weeks. I bled so much I had to sit in the bath at one point, just sat there crying. Went to a &e and they said my cervix was closed, the amount of bleeding and cramping I had I was shocked when they scanned me and said baby was still doing ok. She was on the other side of the bruising so the blood was missing her as it came down. I still has brown blood for another 2 weeks. I also had a MC in 2001 and I'll be honest the start of that MC was just like the bleeding and the pain I had with the hematoma... Just goes to show you that even with cramps and bleeding it can turn out ok x

Tryinfor1- welcome honey x

I have been checking for asib update too

I brought some tonic water today and so far it's worked and I'm feeling better..it just reminds me when I was pregnant with Paige... It tastes like ear wax tho..lol

HappilyaMrs -- Yay for 7 weeks! I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow too... every week feels like an awesome new milestone!

Tryinfor1 -- Welcome :D I'm due the day after you!

I haven't seen Asib in our old TTC thread either... hope she is doing well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->