~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

welcome Marchbean!

I am really worried that my dental surgery may affect the baby! I had a xray, general anaesthetic and have had to take lots of painkillers since.. plus the amount of stress and energy it has taken up :( 11 days till the scan and I get to know if this is really happening!

You're getting closer to the end of 1st tri hope&faith so hopefully sickness days are over for u??

My symptoms are so opposite of last time.. last time I lost 10lbs between 1st midwife appt and scan (which was only about 3 weeks apart) because I was so sick - this time I have to keep eating to keep going, so gonna get massive this time!! I also have no sore boobs or constipation like I had really bad at this stage last time? I hope it doesn't mean I am not pregnant!

Lol xx

I've been dying to add this signature but I wanted to wait until the first scan to make sure everything was ok and to find out my exact due date (my cycles were a bit irregular so I wasn't sure where I stood). But you can add me to the August 2012 baby list - Due August 21st :happydance:

Foxy I am so sorry for your loss, life is so cruel - we're seeing far too many losses on this thread, I don't like it.

Asib, I hope you're feeling okay after your op, I exoect you're feeling pretty dead where emotions are concerned.....take time to rest and grieve, its so important. I really hope things turn out well for you soon.

My cat died today.......she's been laying in the same place for last three days and this morning when I left for work, I just knew it would be today - I could tell from her face. I got home tonight and she's there on the bathroom floor where I left her.....I am waiting for DH to get home so he can take her for burying. She was almost 18 years old so she's had a good life.

I'm sorry to hear about your cat, Candy. Although as you say, 18 years is a good long life for a cat and it sounds like she went very peacefully. :hugs:

I have a few more symptoms today - slight nausea and tender boobs. I've nowhere near as many symptoms as my last pregnancy though.

Welcome to the new girls..

Still thinking and praying for foxy and Asib.

Candy- I'm so sorry about your cat. It's so hard to lose a pet. Just remember all th good times with her and that you have a precious new baby on the way.

Oh dreamy, can you change my due date to the 16? The ultrasound set that official due date!

Wow, lots going on around here.

asib, foxy, and silver - I'm so sorry for your losses...

Congrats and welcome to the new ladies who have joined us!

Afm, I have another ultrasound tomorrow. I'm 8 weeks by LMP today, 7 weeks 3-4 days by ovulation. I'd been completely nauseous almost all the time with serious food aversions up until two nights ago. The food aversions are the worst because I'm already the pickiest eater ever. But two nights ago, it all stopped and it was so nice to be able to sit down with hubby and eat a real dinner. The nausea has stayed away so far. I'm hoping it stays away but also hoping our LO is still going strong. The dr who did my scan last week said the chances of m/c after a heartbeat is seen is below 5% but with all the losses I've seen over the past few pages, I'm worried again now. :( Glad I don't have much longer to wait for a scan at least!

Hows everyones sickness?? Ive had a horrendous day and been throwing up all day only just managed to keep my tea down which is good! I seem to have 1-2 really bad days then 1-2 bearable days then it starts again.

Lost 5.5lbs last week but im not complaining as I have a wedding dress to fit into in March! :)

sorry to hear about your cat Candy, I lost my last cat at 18 yrs old and still think of him all the time.

Welcome to Krissy! and congrats on the scan!

GL for tomorrow Gardenofedens! I know what you're saying with the paranoia - esp as we have had a few angels recently on this thread - just gotta have faith and hope and :dust: for a sticky bean

Lol xx

Good luck with your scan Gardenofedens! Looking forward to hearing your update!

Had the worst dream ever last night. :nope:

I dreamt I was Miscarrying, and at the end something came out of me that looked like the placenta that you have to birth after having a baby.

The dream was all over the place and I only remember bits and prices. but somewhere in the same dream, after losing the baby I got mad at my mom and told her I hated her??? WOW... Can't believe I dreamt that.

but anyway at the end of the dream, My mom, dad, and grandmother were dressed very nicely and just left the house with my brother and I there. We were wondering, where the heck are they going??? And we snuck and watched them through the blinds. They were leaving and not telling us where they were going? My dad and grandmother got into the car but I guess my mom saw me peeking out the window and she stood in front of the window looking at me, smiled and waved a good bye.

I was mad and didn't want to tell her good bye for some reason, but then I started crying and blew her a kiss farewell.

And when I woke up I was crying and all I could think was that my parents and grandmother passed away and were going to a better place. :nope:

I have no way of contacting them and no can contact me if something bad happened to them. So I'm very worried right now. :cry:

hope your dreams aren't driving you mad like mine are. :(

I heard that first tri dreams are supposedly more commonly like that. Giving birth to an alien or something going wrong, just because you are worried. My dreams have all been super vivid, some very intense, but others just laughable. Last night I was part of an elite warrior squad that was sent to investigate a temple... Like old warriors from medieval times or something. Really not sure how it came up!!

Lol Katrina, I would sooo rather a cool dream like that. LOL sounds fun. :D

I have my recheck U/S today @ 3 after last week's emergency U/S.... I'm a little nervous... 7w2d today... spotting and bleeding has stopped, but I am slightly crampy... trying to stay positive!

I know I have been having mad dreams - but I only remember them sometimes and only for like 10 mins! :haha:

GL EA! I'm sure all will be fine - can't wait for scan updates :hugs:

AFM - today was 1st day in ages I haven't gone for nap with Phoebe - I have actually got some housework done!! :dishes:

Lol xx

Not sure if im already on this thread but i had a scan and its
confirmed I am also a August fire fly due date 30th!:happydance:

HELLO EVERYONE

Hi Ladies!

New to the forum, just joined today but would love to be a part of this group since my baby will be an August fire fly due the 31st. I'll add the signature as soon as I'm allowed to add one. I can't even get into the doctor until Feb. 3rd when I'll be 10 weeks but symptoms are letting me know that everything is on track ;)

:hi: :D

I had you on here as the 27th.
EEK you barely made August!
congrats on your scan! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe