~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Kinda at my wits end today. I haven't told my boss yet that I'm pregnant cuz I want to be for sure everythings okay and I watch her two kids and yesterday she text me that her oldest has strep throat. Now I'm feeling crappy and my throat is starting to hurt!!!! Stupid insurance still hasent sent me new documentation so my choices are slim on seeing doc till I get them unless I want to pay, and that's if they will even have me. I just want this whole thing to get worked out and no one seems to understand. I called OB and they patched me through to triage nurse and I'm waiting for her to call me back and tell me what to do. I just broke down and started sobbing. I feel awful and I want to know my little one is okay, and I'm worried whether I'm having enough symptoms or not. It just all around sucks today.

I have my recheck U/S today @ 3 after last week's emergency U/S.... I'm a little nervous... 7w2d today... spotting and bleeding has stopped, but I am slightly crampy... trying to stay positive!

Hey there EA, I know exactly how you feel! My follow up scan is today at 3:35 after last Thursday's emergency ultrasound. I never did have spotting but bad cramping which had stopped until yesterday. M/S stopped three days ago so with that and the cramps starting again, UGH, I just want to know everything will be fine!!

:hugs: to you and here's hoping we both have good follow-ups!

Hi ladies :)

I am still around and reading, just have been too tired lately to really sit down and properly write!

Hello to our new mommies-to-be!

Hi to the new fireflys!!

I am with you on the being sick with worry that you have had other health problems and not the other 'normal' pregnancy symptoms EA!! Along with the dental issues (and tons of pain relief I have to take!) I also have a stinking cold now :(( - still no sore/tender boobs, MS or constipation like I had last time??

Roll on scan day!!! (23rd for me)... and awaiting news of others scans from today...

Lol xx

Back from my scan - everything is great, baby is doing well, strong heartbeat, absolutely beautiful! Due date adjusted to 8/23 for now.

https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2df32b3127cceff4e7de51e7c00000030O00EauGTRm0ZNAe3nw4/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Next scan 2/22 at 14 weeks and gender/dating scan scheduled for 3/30 at 19 weeks! CAN'T WAIT!!! :happydance:

Long day. Went to walk in clinic and the test for strep was negative, thankfully. I'm to tired to say much. Everyone have a good night.

Congrats on a beautiful scan gardens!

Welcome to all the new girls!

congrats on the scan! Wish I could have as many scans!
Lol xx

Beautiful scan picture gardens! Delighted that baby is doing well.

Lol - I am the same in worrying about medical stuff. I had tons of x-rays and surgery under general anaesthetic and loads of antibiotics and painkillers before I knew I was pregnant. They did a test before the surgery but it was negative because it was too early. Everyone who I have spoken to about it has reassured me that it should be fine but I don't think I'll really feel OK about it until I get to see baby!

Hi all -

Hope everyone is ok - what beautiful scan pictures some ladies are starting to have ... our babys are certainly growing quickly!

I have my midwife booking in appointment today which will make it all a bit more real! and I had my scan date through for my 12 week scan which will be on the 31st of January! Only a couple of weeks away cant wait to see baby again!

How many people are planning on finding out the gender? They don't tell us at my hopsital (policy or something) so if I want to find out I have to have a private gender scan which I am verytempted to do near 20 weeks!

x x x x

Wow they don't give you a gender scan?! That sucks! :nope:

well I reached 9 weeks today! :wohoo:

:dust: for us Polaris :dust:

I am gonna be team yellow this time, I found out last time and went OTT on buying outfits and decorating room - she never wore all the clothes, most were impractical for a newborn and she didn't go in her room till she was 6 mths old!
I dunno if this link still works, but this is her room = https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-kitty-nursery-almost-done-link-too-pics.html

Happy 9 weeks Dreamy!

Lol xx

Morning -so just when I was starting to feel positive about it all last night I suddenly felt a gush, ran to the bathroom and it was bright red blood. But absolutely no pain, stopped really quickly and then had a bit more throughout the evening.

Rang the hospital, they said I could go to a&e or wait and have a scan on Monday - so really didn't want to be at a&e on a Friday night for hours so just relaxed at home. Just brown spotting now... Does the drama never end, jut want to be able to relax and enjoy!!

if baby co-operates then we'll find out the sex this time, my daughter had her legs crossed and even after 15 mins of being poked and prodded she wasn't moving, so if its obvious then we'll find out, if not then we'll be team yellow again.

Hope everything is OK for you Cracker - i don't think I would have been able to wait until Monday. Rest up and let us know how you get on on Monday :hug:

oh cracker i hope everything is ok. the fact that it stopped pretty quickly is a very big positive, got everything crossed for u hun x x

Welcome to the new girls xx

So jealous of the scan photos .. It all comes very real when you see them on that screen.x

When I told my doctor I had some bleeding she wasn't bothered in the slightest. And to be honest I was not that worried either. I think I now know its normal as I bled with all my pregnancies

I told work I'm pregnant and so far it's all been a good response.. Just got to wait to find out where they will put me.

Thanks everyone, I honestly don't think I have miscarried but whether it means something is wrong?

I just don't know what I should and shouldn't do for the best, spent a lo of today resting but not sure how much I should do.... Ladykara what is your experience please?

Hopefully if this is all okay we will stay team yellow, found out with dd but fancy a surprise this time around!!

I didn't know it was actually possible to be so exhausted all the time! I left the couch for 2 hours today, and now I have to stay away for the whole Pat's game so my friends aren't suspicious! I'm tired just thinking about it!

Cracker~ I hope that's the last you'll see, good luck for Monday. :hugs:

Hi to everyone!!! :)

Had an appointment on Thursday to make sure I didn't have the beginning stages of a uti. To the OB, it sounded more like I wasn't taking in enough fluid but I was sent to the lab just in case. They decided to do a scan so I got baby's first pic. Heartbeat was 150 and measured spot on with my dates, due date of August 31st. :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe