~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Im exhausted all the time, and cranky. I wonder sometimes if Im having enough symptoms. Trying to be stress free but its hard when you dont know whats going on in there. I'll be 8 weeks in 2 days but won't be able to get an ultra till 9 or 10 depending on my stupid insurance. Makes me wish I could just go in to a planned parenthood or somewhere and beg for an ultrasound... stupid I know but Im desperate to know that there is a healthy little one in their. After the losses some of us had this week I worry even more about the unknown. Im not sure I will be able to bear it if I've waited all this time and just to find out somethings wrong. I guess I should take it as a good sign that I haven't had anything major or painful though.

Praying for all of us and our little beans

:dust:

HappilyaMrs- please dont worry about a lack of symptoms ... everyone is different and you really don't want m/s. There is no reason to think the worst and when you have your scan you will hopefully see a beautiful little baby!

I know its really hard not to worry as it is the unknown but just try and relax and enjoy the lack of symtoms!

I have hardly any symptoms, same when I was pregnant with DD - but typically today feel sick as a dog and I am so not used to it!!

Im exhausted all the time, and cranky. I wonder sometimes if Im having enough symptoms. Trying to be stress free but its hard when you dont know whats going on in there. I'll be 8 weeks in 2 days but won't be able to get an ultra till 9 or 10 depending on my stupid insurance. Makes me wish I could just go in to a planned parenthood or somewhere and beg for an ultrasound... stupid I know but Im desperate to know that there is a healthy little one in their. After the losses some of us had this week I worry even more about the unknown. Im not sure I will be able to bear it if I've waited all this time and just to find out somethings wrong. I guess I should take it as a good sign that I haven't had anything major or painful though.

Praying for all of us and our little beans

:dust:

Ditto!! The only reason I think I might still be pregnant is that there is no AF!! A week tomorrow till I know for sure

:hugs:

Lol xx

Cracker- with jake I had some bleeding, lasted only for minutes , no cramp. With Paige I bled for weeks with major cramping and I am going to say this as its the only way to explain how much i was bleeding, I sat in a empty bath while the blood trickled out..I just sat there with so much cramping and blood I thought that's it I must have lost the baby. A and e said my cervix was still closed. Early scan showed a hematoma, bruising on the lining of the uterus. But the blood was on the other side to the baby. 4 weeks it took to totally stop. I bled for a few mins with this one.. But with no cramping.. It shows that even with major bleeding and cramping it's not always bad news. I had weeks with brown blood but I was told brown blood is nothing to worry about as its old blood. They say that staying in bed has not proved to help MC but personally I think staying in bed saved me from losing Paige... I only got up to pee... Xx

Alibiz- your only a few days in front of me... I can check out your ticker to see my progress..lol x

well I've had worst day ever! - me and OH had huge row this morning - he was so bnasty... and he has packed up his stuff and left!! :(

Happily~ That's too bad about your insurance, I hope the next couple of weeks go by quickly for you so you can have your scan. :flower:

lolpants~ I'm sorry about your and OH :(, maybe he just needs time to cool off? I hope you both work things out. :hugs:

well I've had worst day ever! - me and OH had huge row this morning - he was so bnasty... and he has packed up his stuff and left!! :(

aw hun thats terrible, really hope its nothing that cant be fixed :hugs: if its not repairable, u will cope and u WILL be fine us women can take alot :thumbup::thumbup:

:hugs:
Really sorry that you are going through this.

Hi Ladies
I am fine - he has definitely gone and we are over! Trying to see it as positively as I can, he was so nasty yesterday - I could never forgive him!! He had the cheek to question my parenting skills and to also call me lazy (because I have been sleeping in the day instead of tidying!!) I tried to tell him he should try being pregnant and he might be a bit more sympathetic!! He is still gonna have Phoebe every night while Im in work (4 nights a week) at our house... Just can't believe I am gonna be a single Mum of 2!!

Thanks for all your support girls :hugs:

Lol xx

Oh hun I'm so sorry - i really hope you can sort it out (if thats what you want and what is right for you and yr family of course), we all say things in the heat of an argument that we don't really mean.
DH and I have had a rough few weeks of it, pregnancy hormones and tirdness not helping, but hes come round to my way of thinking and we've sorted it out, mayb with some time and space yr OH will realise how unreasonable hes been and what hes got to lose and come back cap in hand with a lovely bunch of flowers and box of choccies for you. Big :hug:

AFM I got my dating scan appointment thru this morning but was at 3:10pm on Thursday 3rd Feb when my 6 year old needs picking up from school so would have ment I'd have had to go on my own, so I gave them a ring and thankfully they were really nice and helpful and managed to change it to 10:30am on Monday 6th Feb instead! This is going to be the longest 3 weeks ever!!!!

Absolutely great news today, everything with the baby is fine! Made me 9+6 and could see the arm and leg buds waving around and heart beating really well

They could see small area of the bleed on gestational sac and may have some more but it is nothing to worry about :)

I have my next scan on 6th Feb - can't wait!

Lolpants- so sorry honey, hope you guys can work things out... Xx

Cracker- that's great news honey xx

hi all, well its official, i am having my 4th baby and for the 1st time ever i actually have ms :growlmad: i have been feeling sick for ages but today it has actually hit me. GUTTED.

nice to see everyones scans are turning out more positive nowadays. :hugs: cant believe we're all approaching our 1st official scans already x wow time is flying x x

so glad all is well cracker - i have my dating scan on 6th feb!

Oh that's excellent Cracker~

Lolpants - I'm so sorry, I have no idea what I would do. I hope you can work through it.

lolpants- hope things srart looking up for you soon. Im sure you will be fine no matter which way it goes :hugs:

Ive just got my letter through for dating scan on 14th Feb :D feels ages away but im sure it will fly. At least its in the morning :)

Also got a letter through for my consultant apointment. in April. Not so much looking forward to that one as i dont agree i should be under consultant care and i will be telling them so. I WILL go to the birthing centre of have my home birth :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->