~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

ooo I am hoping its not me - I am going through such a tough time with my personal life, really could do with support on here, as I have noone else to talk too about my day or how I am feeling :(
Lol xx

Jackie I saw one of your other threads and was pretty annoyed by your attitude to a young girl who was very worried, to the point that people were reporting your posts. You're welcome to join this thread but please abide by the courtesy we all have for each other as this is a lovely place for all us August Fireflys to come and chat. If you don't think you're able to do that then please don't stay as these girls all need the ability to share their concerns even if you think they are pointless.

I hope you choose to stay and be pleasant so we can enjoy your journey too.

Why would you even bring what happened in a totally different thread into this one? If it`s not about you, then ignore it and move on, instead of bringing it into other people`s threads. So what if you got annoyed by my attitude...I`m not going to change for anyone. I haven`t said anything bad to anybody in this thread, so for you to bring that up is just immature. So I`m gonna take what you said, ignore it, and get on with my life, because I have a baby to grow and I don`t have time to deal with other people`s problems. Okay? End of discussion.

OMG my heating is on the fritz which means the house is not as warm as it usually is which is causing my nipples to go hard and OMG they are soooo sore! I'm almost crying they hurt so much!!!

Let's be nice ladies. :)
Forgive and forget. and hope it doesn't happen anymore.

anyways, how is everyone? I've been able to eat today... Hope I'm not jinxing it! Gonna cook a nice big yummy dinner tonight, steak, potatoes, and corn on the cob. Yum yum! :D

Hey all - I think my sickness is passing - still feeling shattered all the time with running around after Amy but I think I get more and more excited by being pregnant everyday!

In my opinion this thread is for support and encouragement for everyone. Every pregnancy is different and 1st Tri can be a worrying time (many people on this thread may have had m/c's etc.) So can we drop the negativity and just get on with supporting each other and enjoying everyones pregnancys.

oh no don't leave us Saitiffeh!! I think we should just move on from the negative talk, and get back to supporting each other - as that is what this is here for - it should make us feel better and supported, rather than this.

Glad to hear sickness is beginning to pass for those of you who have suffered badly :hugs: we're getting closer to the end of 1st tri - which is defo the worst!! I for one have lots more energy again - no longer need to nap everyday :)

Lol xx

:nope: Don't want to see you leave saiteffeh! :nope:

I know how you feel though. I personally don't look through too many threads minus this one and a few in the toddler forum.

But in all honesty... This is probably one of the better forums on the Internet. All of the other ones just seem down right rude.

:haha: we are so hormonally filled eh?

Anyway!!! MS has gone down for me, and I'm super excited. Sounds like scans are coming in and looking great!!

Went in for my 8 week appt today... No U/S like I thought I would have... just an hour long interview... not even a doppler for the heart!
They did take massive amounts for blood & a urine sample... Guess I'll have to wait until Feb 15th for my scan!!! I'm going to go insane!!!

Ah man good luck!! Waiting was awful for me! I hope it goes by fast for you though.

31st jan is my scan date could I be any more excited !!!!! X

EA - Can't believe they didn't do an ultrasound!! I would have been devastated! I'm literally counting down the days to my next scan (33!) and I just had one last Friday! lol

EA - Can't believe they didn't do an ultrasound!! I would have been devastated! I'm literally counting down the days to my next scan (33!) and I just had one last Friday! lol

Because of the bleeding early on I had 1 @ 6w2d and 7w2d... Today is 8w2d, so I guess they're dating off last week's U/S... I would have liked one, but I guess I'll survive without!
I did order (rent) a doppler online today... it'll be in in the next few days.
I rented for the month to get me to my 12 week mark... it's the "Huntleigh D920 Fetal Doppler with 2MgHz Probe" and can (sometimes) pick up as early as 8 weeks! I promise not to panic if I can't find the heartbeat right away... but I really want to try!
26 days until my next scan!

Yea, I had scans at 4w4d, 6w4d, and 7w5d because of early scares (no bleeding, but very low progesterone, and lots of cramps) so I have to wait until 13w3d for my next one.

Hello. I have my scan date through.. On the one hand great I know the date .. Seventeenth February .. On the other I'll be over thirteen weeks before I see the baby! Boo! Wish I had the cash for an early private scan. The wait is going to be a killer !

So did all those scans turn out to be ok?

If this was directed at me, yes, everything is fantastic. Baby was initially measuring small based on when I ovulated but caught up between 6w4d and 7w5d and is spot-on now. :thumbup:

So did all those scans turn out to be ok?

And I'm good so far... Bleeding & spotting has almost stopped (it lasted almost 2 weeks)... I have a hematoma that should either bleed out or be absorbed by my body by 20 weeks... something to watch and be mindful of... no sex or exercise / light duty work until 12 week scan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->