~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

hi all - i have a scan on Sunday with the early pregnancy unit again due to cramping - it has stopped again now but doctor just wants to keep an eye! and I have my dating scan on the 31st of Jan - its all happening so quickly!

hi ladies x

had a little scare tonight, went to the loo and when i wiped there was red blood. i checked again half hour later and there was nothing :shrug:

tmi we have a brand new sterile speculum so my hubbie had a quick look and my cervix is closed and had no blood coming out so i am hoping thats the end of it. on a plus note i have had absolutely no pain at all x :happydance:

as for the negative discussion, i am almost 31 and will continue to act that age, my opinions are irrelevant to this so i will keep them to myself :hugs:

(I deleted my post, ladies! I blame hormones!!!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:)

SORRY CANDY CANE!!!!!! I was so rude to you! Please forgive me!

Hope it goes well for u Sunday Hope&Faith, at least your Dr cares to make sure all's ok :hugs:
Hope thats the end of your bleeding Spice - u prob have mentioned it before, but is your OH a Dr or something?
This is the last weekend before I get to meet LO, on the big screen at least :) I cannot wait.. not only to know everythings ok, but to be able to tell people my news (although all my close friends know since OH left) and exactly how far along I am
Hope you all have a great weekend
Lol xx

(I deleted my post, ladies! I blame hormones!!!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:)

SORRY CANDY CANE!!!!!! I was so rude to you! Please forgive me!

Oh honey you didn't need to apologise, we sorted it out between us......I was somewhat overprotective of our girls on here, never meant to make J feel like she wasn't welcome, of course she is, I just wanted everyone to be supportive of each other because we all have silly little worries from time to time but at the time, they seem huge and I bet most of us look back and wonder why we worried about these little cramps and stuff......I know I do :blush:

I'm gonna delete my post as well - sorry :flower:

hi ladies x

had a little scare tonight, went to the loo and when i wiped there was red blood. i checked again half hour later and there was nothing :shrug:

tmi we have a brand new sterile speculum so my hubbie had a quick look and my cervix is closed and had no blood coming out so i am hoping thats the end of it. on a plus note i have had absolutely no pain at all x :happydance:

as for the negative discussion, i am almost 31 and will continue to act that age, my opinions are irrelevant to this so i will keep them to myself :hugs:

Spice, I had this at 8 weeks exactly - it was dark red blood and lasted all of about 5 minutes and then stopped. I went to the EPU, they scanned me and told me it was implantation bleeding coming out. On my previous scan they had seen a bleed in the uterus on the scan, they asked me if I had bled and I said no because I hadn't at the time. Sure enough when I had the second scan, they said the bleed had disappeared off the scan and that was what my bleeding was. I thought IB was very slight and brown but this wasn't like that, it wasn't enough for a pad or anything but I rushed out and bought stuff in preparation for a MC thinking the worse and was thankfully wrong. I reckon yours is also probably IB - the doctor said it can come out anything up to around the ten week mark.

I hope thats what it turns out to be, wishing you luck :hugs:

hi ladies x

Spice, I had this at 8 weeks exactly - it was dark red blood and lasted all of about 5 minutes and then stopped. I went to the EPU, they scanned me and told me it was implantation bleeding coming out. On my previous scan they had seen a bleed in the uterus on the scan, they asked me if I had bled and I said no because I hadn't at the time. Sure enough when I had the second scan, they said the bleed had disappeared off the scan and that was what my bleeding was. I thought IB was very slight and brown but this wasn't like that, it wasn't enough for a pad or anything but I rushed out and bought stuff in preparation for a MC thinking the worse and was thankfully wrong. I reckon yours is also probably IB - the doctor said it can come out anything up to around the ten week mark.

I hope thats what it turns out to be, wishing you luck :hugs:

thanks so much hun, i'm hoping ur right. i have had no bleeding since so fx :hugs:

Gone really quiet on here - hope everyone's ok?

Lol xx

And I just noticed I'm a prune!!! :happydance:

Does this pregnancy seem to be speeding up to anyone else?? It seems every day I'm on a new week! Lol. :D
now that I said that it's gonna slow down lol.

Well I have my scan coming up on the 30th. I'm almost positive I'm having a boy! I'm gonna com are the ultrasound picture to Alexa's ultrasound picture and see if they look alike or different. If different then I'm sure I am right. :D

It is defo going faster this time - prob as I have a LO to occupy me 24/7!!

aww a lil prune :) I have a feeling I may be having a boy too - just because my symptoms are so different to last time, and it is very mixed in my family - everyone has at least 1 of each!

Lol xx

I have a feeling I'm having a boy too... either one would be fine though! OH is certain it's a boy, he' had been since we DTD that night :p We finished and he declared "that was a boy!" so if it is... he will NEVER let me forget it :dohh:

hey hope everyones well :) i cant believe im nearly 10 weeks its going so fast :o
im shocked!!
im still really worried about my 12 week scan even though i seen a healthy baby at 8 weeks!! i just hope all is ok
i still havent had my 12 week scan date :( but canty believe 12 weeks is only 2 weeks away omg!

:haha: at what your OH said saitiffeh!! What sex is baby no 1?

Will u get a 12 week scan if all was ok and dated at 8 week scan LauraBella? I had one at 10 weeks last time, and then 2nd had to be 20 weeks - no offer of a 12 week one - just asking as we're both in South Wales

Lol xx

I agree going pretty quick for me too, nearly 11 weeks already! Scan is it 13 weeks, can't wait!

Nausea has gone and tiredness lifting a bit I think as is my food aversions. Still have brown when I wipe, but to be expected apparently - but it doesn't worry me

Nice to see everyone doing well

Congrats to those on new weeks! :happydance:

Cracker~ That's great to hear about the nausea, food aversions and tiredness lifting. :thumbup:

I still have 8 more weeks before my symptoms ease off. Time seems to be going slowly to me but I'm okay with that. This is our last baby so I want to enjoy every second, sickness and all. :haha:

Cracker- the brown blood lasted ages with me but it's shows it's just old blood, pleased things are going well for you now x

I reckon this is a boy. I have one of each already so I really don't mind what sex this one is.

I thought my sickness got better, 4 days of no sickness and today it came back..

I dreamed it was a boy, but DH is certain it's a girl. We're both fine with either! :)

:haha: at what your OH said saitiffeh!! What sex is baby no 1?

Will u get a 12 week scan if all was ok and dated at 8 week scan LauraBella? I had one at 10 weeks last time, and then 2nd had to be 20 weeks - no offer of a 12 week one - just asking as we're both in South Wales

Lol xx

I think so I did with my daughter I had a scan at 8 weeks then a 12 week one but maybe that's because I'm diabetic x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->