~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Gardenofedens- my reason for thinking I'm having a boy this time is all down to a tarot card reading I had at the age of 16.. She said i will be Married with a baby by age 21 then a large gap and will have a girl then a boy.. There was other details too and I didn't believe in that sort of stuff but she has been spot on so far. She has been so right so far I'm even confident enough to buy boys clothes now .. Lol x

I honestly can't tell. Symptom wise people tell me alot that you get really sick when your having a girl and you don't when your having a boy but I know so many people have had the opposite so I'm not sure I can trust that. I hope it's a girl but everyone else who knows were pregnant thinks were having a boy. I dunno, can't wait till we can find out!

Well so far my symptoms point to a boy then! No MS for me yet!

I was so sick last time, and had a girl... this time hardly any symptoms??

Scan day for me!! :happydance: FX all is ok - will update asap

Lol xx

I've never had MS, just slight queasyness if I don't eat regularly enough and I have one of each so far!
I was certain that I was going to have another boy last time going by dates and symptoms and how i was carrying etc so was really shocked when they pulled a girl out! This time I don't know atm, I have no feeling either way. DH and I don;t mind but a another girl would be nice as 1 of the reasons for trying for another was so that our daughter had a sibling/playmat close in age to grow up with, my son being so much older may as well be an only child really and he certainly acts like one sometimes and we didn't want the same to happen with our daughter so another girl would be nice for her!

Back from my scan :) All good, nice strong heartbeat - but I am only 8+4 - which means I also get a scan at 12 weeks (cut off is 8+5 Laurabella, so you should get one too :) )

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/lolpants79/babyno2scan1.jpg

Lol xx

Lolpants- yay to a gat scan... Bet it was amazing to see on the screen. Can't wait for mine, hoping it will feel more real then. X

I was really bad with ms with my son but hardly anything with my daughter, but it's pretty bad this time so it points to a boy for me...

My MS came back even worse today.... I'm so gutted, I thought it had gone for good...

This is my beautiful scan picture from Thursday (well I think it's beautiful anyway!). Baby measuring 9+1 with a lovely heartbeat. I couldn't resist and told everyone in work about the pregnancy today so I guess I'm feeling more confident that things will work out OK.

Attachments

• 9 weeks (small).jpg
    9 weeks (small).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 10
aww yey - fab news Polaris :happydance:

Thanks for all your well wishes ladies - nice to know I am defo pregnant!!

I meant to say to Lildreamy that my date needs to be changed from 26th to the 31st August - although it could change slightly again at 12 week scan... I have a feeling this will end up being a Sept baby, as Phoebe was 6 days over - will be happy with that as will make them eldest in school year :)

Lol xx

hi all,

really happy to report no more bleeding :happydance:

on a more terrible note, had a horrible few days. my best friends ex set fire to her house on sunday with her children in the house asleep. thankfully no one was hurt because they were thrown out the windows. the youngest is only 1 !:cry: problem is he's still on the run and we been trying to hide them all incase he shows up. thank god they are all ok though xx

lovely to see the scans beans are lookng great x

oh my spice - prayers out to your friends that they catch the ex and all stay safe. :hug:

Great scan pics ladies I didn't ask for one when i had my 8 week scan :( midwife should be coming out today hopefully :)

Good news re the bleeding Spice - but really awful news re your friend - what a psycho!! Hope they catch him asap
Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->