~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Kcoennen- welcome honey... Congrats on your BFP xx

Spiceeb- I feel you pain, I was in tears over it. I am just fed up feeling sick all the time, the house has not been cleaned for weeks, the clothes washing is piling up and I dread going to work. I can't play with Paige anymore as I am too sick and I have pain in my teeth due to the amount of mints I'm sucking... Have you tried eating jelly or lemon sorbet with cherries ? Xx

My first MW appointment was not great, i have a BMI of 26 and she told me I'm over weight and I should try and not put on any weight during this pregnancy !!!!! She said she knows other over weight women who didn't put any on because they eat better during their pregnancy !! Cheek of it... I put on about 3 stone with all my pregnancies .... That could seriously cause problems with some women who then feel they need to diet during their pregnancy.... I'm disgusted to be honest...

Yeah it is quite strange knowing the exact day (and choosing) yr babys birthday but there is still the element of chance that baby could decide to come early as sections aren't until 39 weeks!

thats awful ladykara! 26 isn't that bad at all - mines 25 and mw said that was fine.

Kcoennen- welcome honey... Congrats on your BFP xx

Spiceeb- I feel you pain, I was in tears over it. I am just fed up feeling sick all the time, the house has not been cleaned for weeks, the clothes washing is piling up and I dread going to work. I can't play with Paige anymore as I am too sick and I have pain in my teeth due to the amount of mints I'm sucking... Have you tried eating jelly or lemon sorbet with cherries ? Xx

oh well thats a good idea hun thank you, i will defo give it a go x x x

can anyone tell me if its normal to have a very occasional random pinching sensation in my lower right abdomen. sometimes its on the left to. only last for a few seconds and then its gone. Its not like cramping, its like someone pinching my uterus from the inside. it doesn't really hurt its just annoying. your thoughts!
thanks and :dust:

can anyone tell me if its normal to have a very occasional random pinching sensation in my lower right abdomen. sometimes its on the left to. only last for a few seconds and then its gone. Its not like cramping, its like someone pinching my uterus from the inside. it doesn't really hurt its just annoying. your thoughts!
thanks and :dust:

sounds like growing pains hun xx

ladies just having a little moan here. i am suffering badly with feeling sick 24 hours a day and i am at the point where every thought of ANY food its making me feel worse. really dont know how or what i am going to eat :nope: it really doesnt help that i have the most awful cough (this is my 6th week) that is still making me heave constantly x

hope everyone is doing ok :hugs:

hey. :hug:
just wanted to let you know you aren't alone. That's why I haven't been on much. I got a stomach bug again, which makes my MS 5,000 times worse. haven't ate in 5 days without throwing it up. :nope:
And every cough comes with heaving. I hope we both feel better soon. :(

My first MW appointment was not great, i have a BMI of 26 and she told me I'm over weight and I should try and not put on any weight during this pregnancy !!!!! She said she knows other over weight women who didn't put any on because they eat better during their pregnancy !! Cheek of it... I put on about 3 stone with all my pregnancies .... That could seriously cause problems with some women who then feel they need to diet during their pregnancy.... I'm disgusted to be honest...

Wow... I can't believe a doctor would tell you not to gain any weight during pregnancy. That seems wrong. Yes... A high bmi but it seems that you would still need to gain some weight in pregnancy. The last thing they need you to do right now is try and diet!! That's why my doctors always say no matter if you have a high bmi or not, you will have to worry with losing it after the baby... Awkward. And I'm not familiar with bmi's so I can't tell if yours is high or not... :shrug:

Didn't she mean not put on any weight beyond normal baby weight - ie try not to eat badly and gain extra pounds beyond the normal? It would be impossible not to put on any weight during pregnancy surely!!

I put on 2 and a half stone by the time of my due date and I am only 9.5stone anyway!! Dread to think with this one, I am seriously showing already - I can't believe it

Wow... I have already started to show, maybe my bmi is through the roof and I should think about it. I really hope that my OB doesn't say something like that. Eeeek. I have been trying to do a better job of eating healthy, and I honestly feel like I eat less than I did before. But I do keep getting bigger, maybe the whole eating less thing is a figment of my imagination.

I didn't show properly till well after 20 weeks with my previous 2, but this time i already have a bit of a bump and don't fit in my jeans!!! However I've not put any weight on so i'm either showing earlier as its not been that long since I had my DD or i'm growing 2 in there!!!! Eeeek!!!

Morning Ladies,
My MS is getting worse... I'm bound to get caught at work soon... trying to hide it until 13 weeks, but it's a small office and someone's going to hear me in the bathroom one of these days! 8 week appt Friday morning!

I'm only 8 weeks but I can definitely tell there's something going on in there. By the end of the day my bloat makes me look like 12 weeks =/ And I've been able to find my placenta so much easier, it's definitely grown. I think if I were smaller around the middle I'd be showing by now! lol

Today was our first appointment and we found out were having twins!!!

Congrats kcoennen!! Twins! How amazing! You guys must be so excited!!!

On another good note, my Hubby and I finally got put insurance taken car of and have our nurses work up next week and our first OB the following week! Yay!!! Finally get to see what's going on in there! We are soo excited!!

Has anyone else been super moody? Like one second your fine and then next minute your snapping you dh's head off? My poor Hubby, i flip out before I can actually think about it and then I apologize because I feel so bad.

I understand the bloat, I'm having it bad. Random question, how do you feel your placenta?

Hope everyone is having a great week!

:dust:

Has anyone else been super moody? Like one second your fine and then next minute your snapping you dh's head off? My poor Hubby, i flip out before I can actually think about it and then I apologize because I feel so bad.

Yep, snap! But hopefully your OH won't leave because of it. like mine did!!

Congrats on the twins kcoennen!! :oneofeach: Bet that was a surprise!! :happydance:

I had MS for 1st time in ages today - but then my dental pain has gone so maybe I just didn't notice it over that? Still can't help but worry that my symptoms are so mild to last time!? ..as much as some people have hinted at it, there is no way I would abort this baby, just gotta cope on my own ... but it will be easier to take if I have had a MMC now(although hope not ofc!):nope:

Lol xx

Massive congrats kcoennen!!! did you have a scan that showed yr having twins? I'm a little worried that I could be having twins - my symptoms this time round although not bad were a hell of a lot more pronounced than in my previous 2 pregnancies and I'm also a lot bigger now than I have been previously! I'm also aware that the chance of having twins increases as you get older and i'm 35 now! Don't know how we'd cope if it is as I already have a 6 year old and 1 year old and we're only in a 3 bed house!!!!!

Oh yes and i'm with you in the moody stakes happily! My Dh is constantly rubbing me up the wrong way atm and i can't even tell you why or what he's done! I just feel super sensitive and ratty!!! Any feeling constantly tired really doesn't help either!

Yes we had our first ultrasound that showed the babies. I barely have any symptoms. I'm a lot bigger for 8 weeks and my sciatic nerve is being pinched already. That's it for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->