~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Hey all -

Well my scan on Sunday went well and I measured at 11+3 but I will confirm my edd after my dating scan next week! Little one looked healthy and lovely and was bouncing around all over the place!

My midwife also called today and my blood tests have come back as inconclusive? so I have to go back in and have them done again today. I have no idea what can be inconclusive though - got me slightly worried, but will speak to the midwife today and see what she says.

Hope everyone is ok x x x

hi all,

really happy to report no more bleeding :happydance:

on a more terrible note, had a horrible few days. my best friends ex set fire to her house on sunday with her children in the house asleep. thankfully no one was hurt because they were thrown out the windows. the youngest is only 1 !:cry: problem is he's still on the run and we been trying to hide them all incase he shows up. thank god they are all ok though xx

lovely to see the scans beans are lookng great x

Omgosh... . What is wrong with people! :growlmad: Really hope they stay safe and lock that ******* up.

Congrats on the beautiful scan pic Polaris. :D

Will updat the first page for you when I'm not on the iPad for those that need updates. :D

Hey all -

Well my scan on Sunday went well and I measured at 11+3 but I will confirm my edd after my dating scan next week! Little one looked healthy and lovely and was bouncing around all over the place!

My midwife also called today and my blood tests have come back as inconclusive? so I have to go back in and have them done again today. I have no idea what can be inconclusive though - got me slightly worried, but will speak to the midwife today and see what she says.

Hope everyone is ok x x x

That is wonderful news. No idea what inconclusive means, probably that they mucked up the test and need to re-do it!! Hopefully mw will put your mind at rest

I am 11 weeks today!!! :happydance: Can't stop craving burgers....why can't it be something healthy :wacko:

11 weeks! Amazing!! So excited for you. Happy lime week! Do you know if it actually changes every week?

just to let u all know they caught him this morning, hopefully he'll confess cos there's not a great deal of evidence :nope:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-s...sing-gown-held-by-neighbours-115875-23714603/

here's the story!

That's a crazy story.

Finally having my nurses workup this week! I'm so ready to speak to a nurse and have some questions answered and all of that.

Yeah I have my first OB appointment in a couple hours as well. I can't wait to sit down with someone and get some basic questions out of the way. Hopefully they will have some good advice and what not, just generally looking forward to getting everything started and on its way.

Had my first WF appointment yesterday! And dating scan on FRIDAY!!!! Eeeeeeek!!!

appointment went well - could actually hear the heartbeat, and scheduled the next appointment. It really wasn't much to be honest, and no complaints from my OB about weight or activity, although I should probably start walking more and doing pilates or something.

Anyone else finding it hard NOT to be hungry 24/7?

I have never been a breakfast person but now I am STARVING by 9:30am! And then again by 11:30! It's absolutely insane. I am trying to watch how much I eat and be sure I am eating properly but my hormones are making me weaker then I'd like to admit! And I don't crave salad or anything... nope! Just junk! Occasionally cheese or english muffins or something but usually.... junk and soda! So I am racking my brain trying to think of ways to curb the hunger and eat properly while not letting my cravings drive me NUTS.
I am thinking of getting some of those individual drink flavouring things, the crystal light maybe. Add it to water and voila! Yummy! And to keep my fridge stocked with ice at all times. As for the snacking... I'm going to get some Mr. Freezies. They are a major craving and are sure better then a bag of chips.

I'm hungry all day for sure so I've been eating TONS of fruit - apples, cuties (tangerines), grapes, etc. between meals. Eating fibrous foods will also help you feel more full as will high protein foods. :)

Fruit is something I have definitely been wanting constantly, although I haven't been able to eat steak for some reason. I really miss it too, it was one of my favorite foods.

i aint got any cravings at all, just feel sick eating anything :nope:

i don't tend to get cravings just food aversions - so far i don't seem to have an aversion for anything this time tho!! With my son it was tomatoes and anything tomatoe based and my daughter it was vanilla!!!!

I can't do steak either, other than that it's more cravings that aversions.

Yesterday on the way to my car I had to pee really bad but I told myself I could hold it till I got home which was 5 min away. Set my purse on my car to look for my keys and then I coughed and alittle pee came out!!!! I just started cracking up and called my husband laughing. I have never done that before! Very new funny experience for me.

Lol!!! Oh the joys of prenancy!

Unfortunately for me i'm suffering with the opposite atm - i'm desperate for a wee, sit on the toilet and either nothiing happens or it ever soooo slowly trickles out!!!! Not really what you need at half 1 in the morning!!!!!

Oh man, I hate when that happens! It hasn't happened to me since before the pregnancy but I hate feeling like you have to go but then can't!

At least my husband got a laugh! He even was joking before we went to bed that I better got to the bathroom before bed so I don't have an accident. Hahaha

Taking every day with some laughter

Still hungry all the time here too. No food aversions so far, in fact, everything tastes good. :blush: I made frozen chicken nuggets for dinner last night, I never liked them and wouldn't have eaten them before now. They were really good, I couldnt believe it lol. I wish I could eat Salmon more often than a couple of times a week. Lettuce topped with extra sharp cheddar cheese and bacon pieces is my number one craving though. Fruit smoothies have been my best friend in between meals. The only aversion I have is water, I really miss that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->