~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

just to let u all know they caught him this morning, hopefully he'll confess cos there's not a great deal of evidence :nope:

I hope they put that creep away, I'm keeping your friend in my thoughts.

Kind of nervous for my nurses work up tomorrow, not sure why, I think just because it's finally all happening and I'm hoping everything is fine! Even though I won't know until next week at my first OB.

I've been eating HORRIBLY!!!! I really need to stop. I just ate half a tub of Cool Whip after eating 5 strawberries!!! I'm horrible. :nope:

I've been starving... eating lots of fruits...
Bananas with peanut butter, and apples with peanuts butter to get the protein in!
I suck at drinking water under normal circumstance, so the nurse said to do half juice and half water to increase my liquids without adding too much sugar... so half cranberry juice and half water for breakfast... half apple juice and half water during the day... be careful with some of those "to go" powders, they contain artificial sweeteners!
I do have a few food aversions, but they seem to change daily... I couldn't look at raw chicken one day, and I was fine the next...
9w today! My doppler comes in today... Going to try, but not panic if it doesn't work yet... 10 more days until we tell our friends!

Glad to hear they caught him Spice - hope he gets the book thrown at him and your Sister can be safe.

I am opposite to this stage last pregnancy - last time I couldnt face food as was so sick and completly went off drinking tea!! This time I am constantly hungry, and always for junk food and fizzy pop!! Gonna have a BMI of 100 at this rate!!

Lol xx

Having a very down in the dumps day today :( Couldn't sleep last night - a mixture of sadness and anger everytime I think of how easily and coldly my ex left us :grr: :cry:
I am sure my pregnancy hormones aren't helping, but I am just so tired and could really do with a hug

Hope everyone else is doing well :flower:

Lol xx

Lolpants- huge hug honey xxx

I only ever drank Pepsi max, never drank water in my life but now the thought of Pepsi max makes me sick and water which used make me gag is ok....Pregnancy does crazy things to you.

My sickness is still pretty bad, I wake up sometimes thinking yay it's gone but soon comes back a hour after I'm up. X

Hey ladies, we found out two days ago that our little bean"e" grew his or her wings about a week ago. I am sad to be leaving all of you as I do read up, even though I dont usually comment. I hope that you all have wonderful pregnancies and I will be looking in August for pics of your beautiful August Firefly's!

Psychnut, we're on the Precious Peridots group together on FB so I already commented there but again I am so sorry to hear :(

Hey ladies, we found out two days ago that our little bean"e" grew his or her wings about a week ago. I am sad to be leaving all of you as I do read up, even though I dont usually comment. I hope that you all have wonderful pregnancies and I will be looking in August for pics of your beautiful August Firefly's!

oh huni i am so very sorry for ur loss, u must all be truelly heartbroken x x my thoughts are with u x x x x :nope:

I'm so sorry for you loss :(

I still have t had my scan date yet and I'm so scared all will not be okay, even though I had a scan at 8 weeks
Also I cannot stop thinking about food ALL DAY but don't want to actually eat anythig :-/

I am so sorry to hear that Hun many hugs :hugs: and keep us updated with any future beanie news :dust:

Lol xx

I am so sorry for your loss.

We are doing ok - I have felt rubbish today with headaches on and off all day and feeling generally sicky. On the plus side only 5 more days till my scan and then I can announce it on facebook! We have a picyure of Amy with a 'I'm the big sister' tshirt and I cant wait to see who notices!

Hope everyone is ok x x x

So very sorry for your loss. :hug:
The feeling is sooo horrible. I hope you get through this ok. :cry:

Best of luck, and hope to see you in first tri again soon!

I am so sorry to hear about your loss... Words can't express how sorry I am xx:hugs:

Psychnut- I am sooo very sorry for your loss. Hope to see you in first tri again very soon.

Well I had my nurses workup yesterday, mostly talking, bloodwork and a urine sample. Apparently the doc doesn't order an ultrasound until 20 weeks unless there is some sort of complication. Ugh. But we do get to hear the heartbeat next week which my dh and I are very excited for.

Hope everyone had a good week! Can't believe some of us will be out of first tri very soon! Time flies!

Had my dating scan today! And I have a new due date, August 25th :) They bumped me up to 9+6, 3 days ahead of what I thought! So 10 weeks tomorrow! OMG double digits!

My son thought it was "cool" according to him. My husband got emotional and had a couple of tears. On the way home we stopped for a coffee, and he showed the scan picture to anyone who would look at it lol.

So yes...I am on cloud 9!!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member