~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Lildreamy - can change my date to the 12th please! My scan moved my date! I have also booked my gender scan for the last weekend in Feb! Very excited to know what colour we are having!

Fixed. :flower:

My week has been blah. poor little one had bronchitis and is slowly getting rid of it. Had to hold her down and put an oxygen mask on her face while she screamed bloody murder for an hour. :nope:

Now she's getting over it, I'm getting it. And really worried on how it will affect bubs. :/

Can't wait to move back to warmer climate. Where I'm from the coldest it gets is between 50 and 60 degrees fahrenhight.

Lildreamy so sorry about your little on being ill. where abouts in Germany are you? Germany may be cold in winter but they do Christmas well don't they?

Anyone watching one born every minute? That's the hospital where i had holly... Don't recognise any of the midwives though..

So jealous of everyone having scans...

LilDreamy~ Sorry about your little one being so sick and you feel yourself coming down with it too. :( I hope you both feel better.

I watch One Born Every Minute, I think all the new episodes have been shown though since it hasn't aired in over a month.

Sounds like babies are doing quite well these days! :thumbup:

We are half way through a new series of one born every minute in the UK. Its filmed at Leeds General Infirmary my local hospital.

I think you have your own version in the states?

just a quick update will add more later.

had scan yesterday baby is great :haha: can my edd be changed to 26th please.

been in hospital since monday with my son billy he's been extremely ill, but hopefully he can come home today x x

thinking of u all and will be back online asap to update x x

I'm just starting to get the lovely round ligament pains now, just sneezed and thought I'd cut myself in half it was a bit of a shock! My book says they start from around 12-13 weeks, anyone else starting to get them?

Glad your scan was okay spice, was it a private one? Lovely to hear good news.

Candy cane - yes i am having lots of pains - definately worse with this pregnancy than with Amy. everything seems to be stretching far quicker this time! Hoping I get a proper baby bump quicker this time ... last time I didnt show until after 20 weeks!

Glad I'm not the only one, it shocked me first and didn't know what it was until I looked it up. This is my first so not really sure what to expect! I'm guessing it will only get worse :shrug:

I've got my scan on Wednesday :happydance: Am feeling very positive since I had two previous scans and listen on my doppler everyday so hoping for a good outcome!

Shocked at the bump pic i took today and just wanted to share!

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/PREGGER.png

:wohoo:

Show yours! :D

Oh what a good idea, some bump shots! Mine is all bloat at the moment - I look quite far gone when I am at my worst with gas but after a 'movement' it goes back down again! I am getting loads of stretching and pulling going on today so think mine is about to start making its way upwards!

You've got quite a difference between your pics there, lovely bump - I am jealous! Is this your second baby? I think mine will take longer as this is my first.

Yea, this is second baby. And Mine I think is deffo a mixture of major bloat and a little bump. I feel like my stomach is right under my ribs, and always feels full like air. And it never goes away, so its like an everlasting bloat. lol.

No bump here yet. I didn't show with my first until about six months although I am expecting to show a bit earlier as it's my second.

Lildreamy~ Awesome! :thumbup:

If I may borrow your quote, I just have 'everlasting bloat' going on lol. Can't wait til I have a bump to show off! :)

lovely bump :)

being overweight I never really 'popped' and had a D belly with Phoebe, more like a upside down capital B :haha: kinda upset me as never really looked pregnant, just fatter :( hoping it may be different this time, but probably won't be for a long time

Lol xx

10 weeks with twins. Not a very good pic of the bump though.

Attachments

• 10 weeks 001.jpg
    10 weeks 001.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
Lovely bump there kcoe, don't think you will be staying like that for long with twins!

im definetly having some bad pains stretching ect the other night i thought i was miscarrying they were so bad it really felt like contractions, but no blood just really anxious now for my scan on wednesday x

me too Xlaura. sharp pains that I keep telling myself is just stretching. My scan is Tuesday in my lunch hour and will be the first time I have any 'contact' with my bub (no betas, no heartbeat, no scan until 12th week in UK -ugh! I read of other people's scans with envy).

I'm nervous since we've had a few mmc on this thread. I'm amazed at how well those ladies have coped, though. If it were to happen to me too, I hope I can be as strong as they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->