~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Good luck at your scan and enjoy it! :D

Lolpants, I remember the ghost kicks. LOL! They were so weird after baby was. Orn, and I would be like... What the heck?

girls with scans next week the time will fly by and they'll soon be here - it felt like my scan was forever away and then suddenly its been and gone!!!! Will post a pic up later once I can be bothered to dig the scanner out!!!!
I've got my next mw appointment on 28th feb and 20 week scan on 28th march - was gettign really confused looking at my notes yesterday with the dates on for some reaso my brain was trying to tell me they were the same day!!!!
I might get another scan around 33 weeks as well apparently as Ailsa was small for her gestation so they told me yesterday! No one said anything when she was born! So I'm under consultant care and had to make my 20 week scan appoitnment for the consultants clinic so guess he'll decide then if he wants me back for another scan!

And as for movement sometimes in the evenings i think i feel baby move but then tell myself it can't be as its too early and its probably just wind!!! Lol!!! But who nos it was certainly wriggling around a lot yesterday!

heres my wriggley baby!

Attachments

• Baby3.jpg
    Baby3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 16
aww nice pic - I think it may be a boy?
Lol xx

Good picture.. Glad it all went well.
Just 9 days 20 hours and 10 mins to go for me.

hi ladies,

after my scan last week i sort of had a sneaky look at my notes from when billy was born, was interested to see why i had a major bleed for hours later. to my shock it read that my scar had ruptured :shrug: this would explain why i need to go to the hematology consultant tomorrow. i was just shocked that i would be seeing someone so soon. i also have another scan and another consultant appointment next thursday. its all freaking me out a bit.

another strange thing, i have started to produce colostrum already, dont know if its cos billy is only 1 but its odd for me. it doesnt usually come to me untill about 6 months gone x x

Spiceeb I thought my nipples felt wet yesterday :-/

I has my scan this morning :) baby is fine yay and I'm 12+2 due 20th august ekkk still doesnt feel real x

GREAT SCAN PIC! lol that was quick getting your scanner out!, :D

Believe it or not, that's how I knew I was pregnant, I had drops of colostrum before I got my BFP. So hopefully it's normal...

Lovely scan pic, its exciting with all these scans coming up! Oh and I'm a peach today woohoo! :happydance:

I had my scan this morning and all is well! I was moved forward another day so now due 14th August if you wouldn't mind updating the front page please LilDreamy! :cloud9:

Its going to be so exciting seeing everyones pics!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 4
yeah i had an energy spurt and wanted to get it on FB as an announcement!!!

Lovely pic candycane!!!

Congrats on the scans ladies!!

..and so many moving into 2nd tri now!

AFM, I am knackered!! Phoebe was up ALL night last night and even when I tried to nap with her earlier I had a phone call that woke me up :grr: Not going into work now and Phoebes daddy is still coming over so I can have a break! (well needed!)

Lol xx

Nice scans! :D

Today I didn't take a nap... at all! I had ENERGY!!! First time since Christmas! I got housework done! It was lovely :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Hey there ladies,
Gorgeous scan pics! I'm jealous!! The one symptom I can't seem to shake is the exhaustion! I get tired to early and I feel bad for my dh who wants to spend time with me at night and I fall asleep on the couch. At least he knows it's because I'm growing a baby in there!! Haha. Alot of my symptoms have backed off alot this week. I guess my hcg finally peaked and is now lowering. I want to rent a Doppler after hearing the hb last week! Haha
Well here's to us all moving to 2nd tri in the next few weeks

I have to say this last week I have started to have far more energy and I am getting through the day alot easier although I am shattered in the evening still but I think I was before I got pregnant just from looking after Amy -

Cant believe we will all be in 2nd Tri soon! Hopefully a nice and smooth trimester for us all! I cant wait for my gender scan at the end of this month!!!

I wish I could say I had energy - but I haven't- and the reason? My iron levels were so low I had to have extra tests for my ferritin levels - which came back today as 4mcg/l - 12mcg/l is the minimum healthy level so I have less than a 1/3 of that! Explains the tiredness really!
Lol xx

Hey there ladies,
Gorgeous scan pics! I'm jealous!! The one symptom I can't seem to shake is the exhaustion! I get tired to early and I feel bad for my dh who wants to spend time with me at night and I fall asleep on the couch. At least he knows it's because I'm growing a baby in there!! Haha. Alot of my symptoms have backed off alot this week. I guess my hcg finally peaked and is now lowering. I want to rent a Doppler after hearing the hb last week! Haha
Well here's to us all moving to 2nd tri in the next few weeks

Buy one!! Search google for the "Sonoline B Fetal Doppler". I'm pretty sure I got mine from fetaldoppler.net and I think it's the 3Mhz. It's only $53 and I heard the heartbeat at 7 weeks. DH and I listen to it every few nights, LOVE IT! :happydance:

I wish I could say I had energy - but I haven't- and the reason? My iron levels were so low I had to have extra tests for my ferritin levels - which came back today as 4mcg/l - 12mcg/l is the minimum healthy level so I have less than a 1/3 of that! Explains the tiredness really!
Lol xx

Oh no....I didn't even consider that. I wonder if I can go in to the dr's for a test or if I should just start taking supplements. My iron levels were *always* low before I got pregnant and I bet they're even lower now? No wonder I'm so gosh darn tired all the time! Thanks for the heads up! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->