~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

So sorry to Lolpants and Cracker that you are having bleeding. Really hope that the scan tomorrow shows that everything is OK.

My scan went perfectly today, baby was very active and wriggling around a lot and waving at me! The scan took ages because baby wouldn't stay still for them to get an accurate measurement. Which was great because I got to watch them for ages! Anyway I have been bumped up a few days to 13 weeks and my official due date is now 21st August, so if you could alter the front page when you get the chance Lildreamy! :flower:

Sorry to hear that Lolpants and Cracker. I hope everything is okay for both of you. :hugs:

Thanks everyone, glad your scan went so well polaris, always amazes me how much they move!!

Had another scan today everything is perfect with baby and cannot see any reason for the bleed and according to the extremely nice sonographer the most common reason for bleeding is 'there is no reason'! However I am going to see a consultant next week to check my cervix for erosion and possible cause of bleeding.

Fingers crossed for lolpants

Glad to hear all is well Cracker :) And hope everything is okay for lolpants!

Did everyone have a nice Valentine's Day?

bad news guys :( Ive lost the baby - due an operation tomorrow and staying at my parents for the week... although it felt like I may have passed the baby since - I had intense labour type pains and passed something on the toilet.

I am absolutely devastated - gonna take a while to heal emotionally and physically

I wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy and beyond - GL to cracker and congrats to polaris

Lots of love to you all
Lol xx

Oh no. Lolpants, I am so sorry. Devastated for you right now. Will be saying many prayers for you and hoping for your healing and recovery. So so sorry.. :(

Oh no, I am so sorry Lolpants. :hugs: I can't imagine what you are going through now. I hope that the operation goes as well as possible tomorrow if you need it. Look after yourself hun.

omg huni i am so sorry for u,i find it heartbreaking that we still losing people at this late stage x honestly am devastated for u x x

Oh lolpants I am so, so sorry - glad to hear you can be with your parents to help you during this horrible time. Hope your op goes well xxx

So extremely sorry lolpants, take lots of time and be reassured it is NOTHING you have done :hugs: Take care of yourself and your little girl

Just stopping by to let you all know that no op was needed as I laboured naturally (and painfully) at home yesterday :(
Will carry on staying at parents for next few days as I recover.
I will be stopping by in August - can't wait to hear all your birth stories and see pics of your lil ones.
Take care Ladies - you have all been such brilliant support - you will all make fantastic Mothers
Lol xx

So so sorry to hear of this sad news, sending big hugs!

Well at least you don't need the operation, that would be so so difficult :( I hope you get your sticky BFP quickly xx

so sorry to hear yr sad news lolpants, take care hun and rest up :hugs:

my scan from today :happydance:

Attachments

• 427611_232327746861971_100002542415496_493090_1247286226_n.jpg
    427611_232327746861971_100002542415496_493090_1247286226_n.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 5
Our scan from yesterday... Due date confirmed 8-30-12
Baby was moving around like crazy... even though in this shot he/she's legs crossed, hands behind the head, relaxing!
Telling co-workers on Tuesday, then making it "facebook official"!

I have 2 close friends due in July, and they both found out this week that they're having boys... so while I was leaning towards a girl, it would be really nice to have the 3 boys so close... And still tempted to stay team yellow if I can handle it!

Attachments

• 2012-02-15_11-19-17_693.jpg
    2012-02-15_11-19-17_693.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe