~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

thinking laila for a girl and really not sure for a boy although i realllllllllllly loike rocco x

My Hubby and I went to Disneyland yesterday and it was fun but think I overdid it with the walking. I stayed off all the crazy rides (all the ones I love :( boo) but I really wish that I would have taken it easy cuz my feet are slightly swollen and hurt today.

I hadn't put on any weight at all during 1st tri then got the norovirus and lost 5lbs! I've put a couple of lbs on since then but still 3lb lighter than I was when I conceived!!!!
Not really any sort of bumb her - atm I'm wearing either leggings on jeans in a size bigger than I would normally wear! I've got a pair of over bump maternity jeans but still haven't got enough of a bump to keep them up so I end up just pulling them up all day and it drives me mad!!!!

As for names we've got a boys name as we'll use the one we choose for if Ailsa was a boy, another girls name we'll really struggling with tho!

Got my 20 week scan on 28th March so hoping to find out the sex then if baby co-operates!!!

Well after me thinking it was going to be a long process to decide on a name we just decided last night that we both love Faye and it goes really nicely with Amy so now just need to decide on a middle name!

We had to think of two names for each gender, so we have decided with:
Nolan Daniel
Colby James
Karissa Ruth
Corrin Ruth

We have Milo Alexander for a boy and Ivy Summer for a girl we find out hopefully tomorrow, im so exited x

no idea on names yet... And still debating finding out or staying team yellow! Few more weeks to decide... Good luck at your scans ladies!

Hey All!

I'm due on the 23rd August! Just new to this forum so will try and read through and catch up on what I am missing!

I see that we are talking about names. We have.....

Katherine Lily or Charlotte Rose for a girl
&
Joshua Isaac or Christopher Todd for a boy.

Look forward to chatting with you all!

Wow! Girls are dominating the forum so far! My mom decided that she wanted to pay for us to get an ultra sound (since we havent had one yet). Not sure if we will find out gender but I can't wait. Next Thursday can't come soon enough!!

Great names ladies! :) Congrats to all those who are team pink! I wonder who'll be the first to announce team blue...

Heard baby's hb, 136. :cloud9: 20 week scan set for April 17th, looking forward to seeing the baby again!

Awww, that's awesome, LilDreamy! :)

How sweet of your mom, Happily! Hope you get a peak of the gender..

We don't have any team blue yet?? wow! Definitely lots of girlie fireflies!

I'm torn on three names: Annabelle, Georgianna, or Tatiana. I love all of them! UGH!

I love Annabelle! What a feminine name! They are all lovely! I love Georgianna to because it reminds me of Pride and Prejudice, Mr. Darcy's little sister. I'm a dork. Haha.

Yeah I love my mom, so happy she is helping by paying for it! I found out a few weeks ago that my sister is pregnant again. I'm happy for her but my nephew just turned 1 and she is 12 weeks next week. I was honestly kinda mad she didn't tell me because I told her at 5 weeks but whatever. I love being an aunt, I just didn't realize she would get pregnant so soon. I know I will look back and think how silly I was to feel the way I do but I'm trying to remind myself that I am hormonal. It's interesting how life works. I will love her new baby just as much as I love and adore my nephew. Oh family.. :)

And how lucky your little one will be to have a cousin so close in age! Two of my cousins are two weeks apart and at 19, they are still the absolute best of friends.

I feel bad for my LO because no one else in my family is anywhere near ready to have kids. I'm 10-20 years older than all of my siblings and cousins so they're all still in elementary/middle/high school. And DH's siblings are all much older than he is so most of their kids are grown and the two who are local and youngish (10ish) are spoiled rotten brats and won't be allowed anywhere near my kids. :blush:

My sister and my cousin are a couple of months apart and they have been best friends since school. Both are 10 years older than me (i was a little mistake....ahem i mean surprise) and when growing up I had no one! However now my sister and I are best friends, to the point where her husband and her and are planning to move country just to be near me.

It will be great for them to have each other. Do you live near your sister?

There are lots of chat about predictions I think I am having a boy, OH thinks its a girl, we are both quite strong about the individual predictions we are are having, does anyone else disagree with there husbands prediction and who was right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->