~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

love the bump pics :)

My Abigail hasn't moved since Tuesday night...getting worried but I'll check it out with my fetal doppler tonight....fingers crossed she's alright!

Hope she is fine Garden - keep us posted.

I have quiet days and that I also have days when I think they are quiet but when I think about it, it is perhaps that I have got so used to the kicks that I don't notice them all the time anymore! I was lying in bed last night thinking I hadn't felt anything for a while. A few minutes later I felt a kick which made me think that perhaps I have felt things but hadn't been attending to it and so it just hadn't registered with me. Does that makes sense?

Anyway, I pulled my doppler out last night and all was well :thumbup:

ah mine had the hiccups this morning and she was very irritated about it!! it was kinda funny :) hopefully that's not a peek into her upcoming attitude!!!

Still no noticeable movement from Abigail, but was able to easily find her heartbeat last night with my doppler so hoping it's just a growth spurt. She was pretty quiet for a few days about two weeks ago and then started kicking up a storm again - read it was likely a growth spurt. I've also drastically decreased my sugar intake so maybe that's it too? I'd been eating WAY too many sweets so trying to eat healthier again.

Anyway, I'm sure she's alright...just miss feeling her kick me! :)

Garden- so glad that you got alittle relief hearing Abigails heartbeat. I'm sure she is just going through a growth spurt. Stella does that sometimes to!

Hi. Hope everyone's doing okay and babies are healthy.

I'm very upset because my (old) laptop decided to completely fail on me. I lost everything - my pictures, music, my schoolwork assignments. :( I'm very depressed. Luckily I lost nothing too important for this next month in terms of school (though I did lose the baby shower guest list and addresses) but I'm more upset about the pictures. I have some on facebook, but not all.

Anyway, I probably won't be on here as much anymore because I'll now be using the school computers and then in the summer I'll use the library ones.

Baby's doing fine and he's kicking me A) when I go to sleep at night and B) on the rare occasion I take a nap. It's like he knows, lol.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Hey lyrics.
Ive been worrying if my laptop would ever crash i would lose a million pictures and videos of Alexa.

So one day i googled if you could recover them, and they said just unscrew the back and take out the hard drive thingy and just put it into another laptop or a friends, and transfer the pictures to a usb or storage unit. Hope you can get them .:nope:

Here's my bump progress so far... I plan on making a scrapbook later on...
I feel movements every few days, but nothing daily yet...

Attachments

• 20 weeks, small.jpg
    20 weeks, small.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 23
  • 20 weeks, sketch small.jpg
    20 weeks, sketch small.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 8
I feel really lucky. Stella has quiet days and crazy days but ever since she started really moving ( enough so I could feel her) I've felt her pretty much every day. It seems she had a schedule to. I notice her almost consistently at the same times during the day. It's so weird to me that they have these little schedules even in the womb.

Haven't really posted in here before but here is a picture of my bump at 22+6 weeks :)

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 8
Here we go ladies, the (lack of a) bump I was bemoaning the other day :p Both photos taken tonight at 22+6.

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u435/Cinley/2012-04-21220116.jpg

For some reason it looks bigger when I'm unclothed:

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u435/Cinley/2012-04-21220221.jpg

Happily- my Abigail had a schedule too! I felt her every morning around 11:30 and every evening at 8:30 as well as random times throughout the day but mostly every two to three hours. I still haven't felt her since she went quiet a few days ago though. I'm kind of worried but also just really miss feeling her. I hope she starts moving again soon!

As they get bigger I am told they move less because they have less space. If you have concerns get yourself to your doctor. My doc is great and as long as you are not calling for every snivel and sniff they are happy to take time and look after pregnant women.

My qtip has a routine like clockwork and he went quite for a day a few weeks back. I was at work until 8pm and on my way home called my 24 hr midwife for some reasurrance. She invited me down to the hospital for a quick check and was happy with him and me. Now we are back to kicking his way out, I can only assume he didnt like being poked and prodded and is now making sure I know he is there and ok!

Why have a few of us got a strange looking advert on our posts for The Nest? It seems to appear on 80% of posts made....strange, wonder if it will appear on mine.

Where can you feel your uterus up to? I read that you should feel the top of your uterus move about 1cm every week, ie if you are 20 weeks then you would measure from top of pubic bone to top of uterus and the measurement would equal around 20cm give or take 1cm either side.

Well I have poked around this morning and mine seems (from what I can feel) level with my belly button which would spell out 20 weeks but I am almost 24. If it is 1cm a week, I don't have 40cm to play with between pubic bone and bottom of boobs as I am quite short waisted.....anyone else got any thoughts or experience on this and where are you measuring?

I see my midwife next week and will ask......but am curious now (everything meaured fine on 20 week scan).

Thanks

Hi, great bump pics! :)

I was told by the geek squad at Best Buy I didn't lose everything, the virus just "hid" it. So, when I can afford a new one, I will buy another laptop but for now I'm just going to get all my music, school documents and pictures onto an external hard drive. I'm so very glad I didn't lose everything. :)

As far as baby schedule, my boy has a fairly consistent one, too. It's amazing how predictable it is. :)

As they get bigger I am told they move less because they have less space. If you have concerns get yourself to your doctor. My doc is great and as long as you are not calling for every snivel and sniff they are happy to take time and look after pregnant women.

My qtip has a routine like clockwork and he went quite for a day a few weeks back. I was at work until 8pm and on my way home called my 24 hr midwife for some reasurrance. She invited me down to the hospital for a quick check and was happy with him and me. Now we are back to kicking his way out, I can only assume he didnt like being poked and prodded and is now making sure I know he is there and ok!

I try not to bug my dr, our next appt is 5/4 and I have a doppler so as long as I can find her heartbeat, I'm content. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->