~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

i am extremely lucky to be feeling layla every few hoursnow, even hubbie can feel her kicking so i reckon shes a strong girl :thumbup: this is my 4th baby though so my belly has no muscles to hold her movements in :haha::haha:

Attachments

• 558553_3603195235017_1127681798_33469182_599224392_n.jpg
    558553_3603195235017_1127681798_33469182_599224392_n.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
So apparently if you want to look like you have a huge bump, wear stripes (either that or bump doubled in size while I was napping)

Please excuse the photo as I was utterly knackered having just gotten home from my annual dance teacher update and continual training.

Attachments

• photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
Why have a few of us got a strange looking advert on our posts for The Nest? It seems to appear on 80% of posts made....strange, wonder if it will appear on mine.

Where can you feel your uterus up to? I read that you should feel the top of your uterus move about 1cm every week, ie if you are 20 weeks then you would measure from top of pubic bone to top of uterus and the measurement would equal around 20cm give or take 1cm either side.

Well I have poked around this morning and mine seems (from what I can feel) level with my belly button which would spell out 20 weeks but I am almost 24. If it is 1cm a week, I don't have 40cm to play with between pubic bone and bottom of boobs as I am quite short waisted.....anyone else got any thoughts or experience on this and where are you measuring?

I see my midwife next week and will ask......but am curious now (everything meaured fine on 20 week scan).

Thanks

mine is about the same it feels like, but its because she is laying so low. usually in the morning she travels upwards before I get out of bed, and she is kicking above my belly button. So I decided I'm no longer worried about it, because I know its up there, its just that I can't feel it unless she is in the right spot. :thumbup: lots of luck!

Hey girls. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers, they've really helped. Azriel was absolutely perfect, it was my cervix that failed to stay closed so if we get pregnant again I'll need a cerclage, possibly progesterone shots but not 100% sure about that yet. We're planning a small, private memorial and a balloon release on Aug 31st. We may start TTC again in the fall and we're hoping a rainbow baby is in our future. Thanks again, everyone. :hugs:

I have never posted on a forum, but figured this looked like a good place for support! Im due August 7. Im not sure that im even posting in the right place!! lol someone help!! :)

Sorry PinkorBlue. :nope:

I hope everything works out for you with TTC and you are blessed with a rainbow baby soon. May your sweet one always be remembered and forever loved.

:hug:

Wonderful!! And i just keep checking back here? Is there a quick way to come straight to this message board?

You can add it to your subscriptions.

At the top, near the page numbers, you can see a tab called thread tools. Click on that, and say "subscribe to thread"

Then you can go to your control panel and check it from there.

Hmm it probably is already on your subscriptions though since you started the thread :) the default setting is to add any threads you start to your subscriptions.

Welcome Michelle!

Pinkorblue: think of you often and hope you are taking time to heal. Still praying for you and your family.

Hope you all had a good weekend. It was so sunny and beautiful in Washington. Spent the weekend outside with my husband.

22 weeks today! :)

Thank you! Katrina, you are so close to your v-day! Yay! I can't wait to get there! 2 weeks!

hey ws gunna ask if i could join you lades but llooks like i allready did at somepoint im on the first post with my due date lol but i still down as a yellow bump so i will remember about this thread this time lol and would like to update you all that my bump has now aquired the colour................................................................................................................................................................................................................ blue :blue:
yipeeee and were calling him david ryan :)

Admin Edit

Original post owner has now been updated you therefore this reply is no-longer needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->