~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Thanks for handling that Candy! So sad to see you go lil dreamy but I totally understand your reasoning. Good luck with your pregnancy and we hope you will stop by in august and give us an update when your lo is born!

Sorry to hear that you have to go Dreamy but I do understand. I wish you all the luck for the future and thank you for maintaining this thread. :hugs:

Thanks also for Candy for agreeing to keep the thread updated.

I am incredibly confused. What is going on?

At any rate, I am doing okay and baby is happy. I will be 22 weeks tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is doing well. :)

I am incredibly confused. What is going on?

At any rate, I am doing okay and baby is happy. I will be 22 weeks tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is doing well. :)

Lildreamy posted saying she is leaving BnB due to a dispute on another thread. She asked if someone was able to take her account over in order to keep the front page updated, I offered to do that and we exchanged details but in the meantime the administrator contacted me suggesting this isn't the best thing to do as there was more to the other thread being deleted than I had been made aware (I wont go into detail to be fair) and therefore they have forced the ownership of the thread over to me now.

Lildreamy has let me know, outside of BnB that she is fine but she has now gone from BnB.

BTW the reason you couldn't see original post is because she deleted it afterwards although some have quoted it since in their replies, I suspect the admins may have deleted them by now.

Thanks so much, Candy Cane. I was just very confused. :) I understand now. Thanks!

I just had a pregnancy meltdown! :cry:

I dont like not knowing stuff and not having options but i have stopped crying and I am off to get myself showered (again) and dressed so my wonderful hubby can take me out tonight for my surprise! :happydance:

Candy - can you move mine from just predicts :pink: to :pink:

All done.

Has anyone heard from Laura Bella lately? She used to post on here regularly and I just realised we've not seen her for a while - hope all is okay.

I had an amazing 3/4D scan tonight, all looking good especially as my low lying placenta has now moved up nicely so not a risk factor anymore. Baby was breech at the scan but probably moves on a daily basis at the moment.

100% confirmation of the gender too! Good job as don't want to have to take all the stuff back for a different colour!

I dont like not knowing stuff and not having options but i have stopped crying and I am off to get myself showered (again) and dressed so my wonderful hubby can take me out tonight for my surprise! :happydance:

Is it a special occasion, should we be saying happy birthday? Hope you cheered up and enjoyed it!

hello ladies...lots going on while I haven't checked I see....crazy!! I hope everything and everyone is ok.....

today I had my one hour glucose...failed miserably....so monday i have three hour. so as of right now, finishing off my bag o candy in the fridge before I get told I won't be able to... :)

I have a question. I'm so hungry, I'm eating on average 2500 calories a day. Before I was pregnant I was okay with 1800-2000 so I feel like I'm eating a lot. Is it too much? Thanks :)

I have a question. I'm so hungry, I'm eating on average 2500 calories a day. Before I was pregnant I was okay with 1800-2000 so I feel like I'm eating a lot. Is it too much? Thanks :)

I'm eating loads as I'm always hungry, I don't count my calories but as long as its good food and you're not putting on too much weight you should be fine.

i think ur fine to eat as u like, just try smaller portions that might help :thumbup:

i am feeling extremely sorry for myself, keep waking up with headaches over the last few weeks EVERYDAY its starting to get me down a little :growlmad:

hubbie went to see gp yesterday and is now waiting on an appointment for the snip lol :haha: bless him he's terrified but i'll be sterilized also at my section so defo no more baba's for us. i can cope with that though seeings as we will have 4 by then, perfect though 2 of each :happydance::happydance:

Is it a special occasion, should we be saying happy birthday? Hope you cheered up and enjoyed it!

No special occasion. Hubby just wanted to book something nice for me back when I was very sick at the start of the pregnancy. He wouldnt tell me what it was though but i knew to look forward to it.

He took me to wembley arena to see Jeff Dunham! It was an awesome night and hubby felt Qtip kick for the first time in the middle of the performance! :happydance:

I'm eating loads as I'm always hungry, I don't count my calories but as long as its good food and you're not putting on too much weight you should be fine.

I'm eating loads too. I sometimes feel I cant be filled. I do allow myself a treat of crisps and sweets but normally I try and eat lots of fruit.

I put loads on at the start of the pregnancy when I wasnt eating very much but now I am eating loads i feel lighter (not bump wise but bum/face/size wise)

If you are hungry you need to eat, just make sure its the right stuff!

Hi ladies, I haven't posted in a while, but I've been around and reading!!

I haven't been counting calories either myself but I have been trying to watch what I eat and make some positive changes. I'm snacking less on outright junk, eatting better portions, and have cut out sugar. Even cut down the sugar in my morning tea! So I am feeling healthier, even though my weight is still increasing :p

Hope everyone is doing well... can't believe we're all getting so far along now!

You all sound so healthy compared to me! I just eat what I fancy I go through the day! I am putting weight on but I think I will just worry about that after the baby is born ... I lost all the baby weight and more after Amy was born so I am not worried about losing the weight again.

Hope everyone is ok - what is everyone up to - I am just starting to redecorate my daughters new room so she can move into her big girl room before the baby arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->