AUGUST 2013 babies...

love the pic. what is in the bottom picture>? Maybe its my computer screen, but it looks really dark

Lovely scan pic!

My scan went amazing today! Our little walnut was moving around so much it was unbelievable! Dh was able to capture it on video so that is all I have been doing since we got home.

Your scan looks greatv:)
Well I'm going to agree with my husband , if it makes him feel more comfortable then ill go stay for a couple of days at moms, its about damn time he talked to me about it lol

Oh I see now why...because of the white frame.how is that called when the eyes "believe"they see something else?optical illusion? I don't remember

So glad to hear about all the good scans! How's everyone doing? Any new or worsening symptoms?

loving everyones scan pictures! Very jealous here =D

Well not alot is happening here, my symptoms have calmed down alot, still got slightly tender boobs, still tired but havent felt nauseous for a few days now. I am pretty constipated (tmi!) though and in the mornings my bladdwr hurts because im so desperate for a wee! Still got 3 weeks to wait for my booking appointment, dragging in!

Helloooo all :)

For me, well i have no symptoms left anymore. A bit scary to be honest as the symptoms in a way keeps the pregnancy "alive" for me. But now, its like I am not even pregnant.

Cant wait for a 12 week scan or just to hear a heart beat with Doppler.

Helloooo all :)

For me, well i have no symptoms left anymore. A bit scary to be honest as the symptoms in a way keeps the pregnancy "alive" for me. But now, its like I am not even pregnant.

Cant wait for a 12 week scan or just to hear a heart beat with Doppler.

I am exactly the same. I am no longer sick, my "bump" seems to have disappeared and i do not feel pregnant anymore. I have a whole week before my next appointment, I will be a nervous wreck till then. Praying for you and for my baby too..

Well I have to say I still have symptoms. Not all day long but definitely early in morning I get breast tenderness, back pain is always there too and so hungry that if I don't eat I get sick.
But I hope soon I will get a break too.

I certainly wish I didn't have symptoms. I pretty much cry on every one of my breaks at work because I feel so sick and so so tired :S

i feel sick am exhausted and my breasts are really tender its 11 days until my scan now i cannot wait

All my symptoms are still here and going strong. Nausea with occasional vomiting, fatigue, sore breasts, tender and sensitive nipples, and heartburn. I hope we all get some relief in the 2nd trimester from these symptoms. :)

Has anyone had any uncomfortable feeling in their stomach/abdomen area? I noticed it started a couple days ago and I wonder if it is stretching? It doesn't really hurt per se, but it just feels like my stomach is going to explode!

And I now have a bump! I didn't even start one with ds until around 16 weeks, but this time, it is so noticeable. Even one girl I work with pulled me aside today and asked me if I was pg. UGH!! I need to hide it better.

I sometimes get an uncomfortable feeling but mine is most certainly trapped wind, I remember the feeling from after I had my appendix out, not a nice feeling with stitches! I feel like I am getting a small bump too although I do think mine is purely bloating at this stage

Thanks Loubyroo! I did read it can be just bloat, so I wonder if that is what mine is. And I did read a lot that at this stage, there is stretching across your abdomen. It is just uncomfortable!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->