AUGUST 2013 babies...

Aww, I can just imagine them turning their little backs on it!

I will be 12 weeks before I try mine so I am hoping it should be ok to find, hope it doesn't end up freaking me out!

Well, Yesterday morning I had a slight bleed and cramping, went to EPU for scan and baby was OK and sent home with thumbs up.

But later in the evening I had another slight bleed and cramping. So I used my Angelsounds Doppler to see if I could find a HB. No such Luck. I tried again at 07:00 This morning and Nothing.

But I also bought another doppler (Sonoline B Fetal Doppler 3mhz) as I find the Angelsound a bit big making pinpointing really difficult as the base also pics up sounds.

This arrived this morning at 09:00 and Whoop Whoop I found HB.

So If i have to recommend a Doppler it would be the Sonoline B Fetal Doppler 3mhz. You can also see the HB rate on the screen which you cant on the Angelsound, so I am definate sure it is the baba and not my HB, womb or anything else.

Baba was 171bmp this morning :)

Well, Yesterday morning I had a slight bleed and cramping, went to EPU for scan and baby was OK and sent home with thumbs up.

But later in the evening I had another slight bleed and cramping. So I used my Angelsounds Doppler to see if I could find a HB. No such Luck. I tried again at 07:00 This morning and Nothing.

But I also bought another doppler (Sonoline B Fetal Doppler 3mhz) as I find the Angelsound a bit big making pinpointing really difficult as the base also pics up sounds.

So If i have to recommend a Doppler it would be the Sonoline B Fetal Doppler 3mhz. You can also see the HB rate on the screen which you cant on the Angelsound, so I am definate sure it is the baba and not my HB, womb or anything else.

were can i buy one at?

So I think I'm going to have to let the secret out that I'm pregnant... I'm really starting to show! I REALLY wanted to wait until week 13 but I don't think that is possible :( I'm about 105 and 110 at my heaviest and I always have a flat stomach and now there is definitely a bump there and everyone can see it. I'm also getting sick of lying.. My parents are making comments about me turning down drinks and everything lol. I guess this is it!

I guess the reason why I am so worried is because with my son I was only 20 and did NOT get a good reaction from my family, the babies father and I divorced 2 years ago. Now I'm 25 and so things are different but I am not married I am engaged.. DF and I are soooo happy and I just don't want anyone's negativity to get us down :(

Attachments

• Note_20121213_221648_01.jpg
    Note_20121213_221648_01.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Idea note_20130117_215908_01.jpg
    Idea note_20130117_215908_01.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 13

That could actually be because you tried in the evening with angelsounds and morning with sonoline. I have never found mine in the evening, only morning. Try them at the same time to compare.

So I think I'm going to have to let the secret out that I'm pregnant... I'm really starting to show! I REALLY wanted to wait until week 13 but I don't think that is possible :( I'm about 105 and 110 at my heaviest and I always have a flat stomach and now there is definitely a bump there and everyone can see it. I'm also getting sick of lying.. My parents are making comments about me turning down drinks and everything lol. I guess this is it!

I guess the reason why I am so worried is because with my son I was only 20 and did NOT get a good reaction from my family, the babies father and I divorced 2 years ago. Now I'm 25 and so things are different but I am not married I am engaged.. DF and I are soooo happy and I just don't want anyone's negativity to get us down :(

Cute bump :)

Kelsey, try not to let them get you down! My parents were downright rude when I told them (my Grandma told me I should get my tubes tied while I'm still in the hospital!). I'm married, already have one kid and own a house! They are just very negative ppl.
Its rough when your parents aren't supportive, because you want your parents to be proud of you. But you just have to hope they come around when the baby is born. My family is in love with my son, and I'm sure they'll be just as pleased once my second is born. For now I just have to ignore them.

were can i buy one at?

That could actually be because you tried in the evening with angelsounds and morning with sonoline. I have never found mine in the evening, only morning. Try them at the same time to compare.

I Got both mine from Ebay (UK), but you can get them from Amazon (UK) too!

Well i tried both this morning (Angelsounds and Sonoline). With Sonoline I pretty instantly got the HB, with AS, still nothing. And I had a full bladder. Price wise, I paid the same for both.

So worried ladies.
Started to bleed tonight....only for 2 hours and just some drops.Heartbeat was there 165 but they couldn't find why I bleed.Now it stopped, only some dry blood is coming out.Diagnosis: threatening miscarriage.
So we will see.could be the beginning of the end.Glad that could see the bean one more time and the heartbeat.

Oh jazzy sorry to hear, try to take it easy. Remember they said 'threatened' doesn't mean it's 100% gonna happen. Be positive thoughts are with u. Xx

Praying for you jazzy!!

Sorry you are worried about sharing such great news Kelsey! That's no good! Don't let anyone steal your joy!

Just curious, how old are you katerdid?

Sending positive thoughts your way jazzy! Let's hope it was just one of those random pregnancy things and baby stays sticky!

Runnergrl, I'll be 24 next month :thumbup:

Wow- ypu girls are so young! I'm jealous, I'm an old lady. 32!!

So worried ladies.
Started to bleed tonight....only for 2 hours and just some drops.Heartbeat was there 165 but they couldn't find why I bleed.Now it stopped, only some dry blood is coming out.Diagnosis: threatening miscarriage.
So we will see.could be the beginning of the end.Glad that could see the bean one more time and the heartbeat.

Jazzy, try not to worry, easier said than done. But you are at the exact same stage as I was a few days ago when i bled. once in the morning and once in the evening.

Round about this stage it is very common to bleed. as this is when the Placenta is starting to take over from the yolk sac.

Maybe this will also help
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...atistics-successful-pg-after-seeing-hb-2.html

I was told as long as you have a heart beat the chances are very low. Plus your HB is pretty strong, below 100 bpm is more of a concern but even then not the end.

However I am still praying for ALL of us to have a healthy and safe pregnancy, we still have tons of subjects to discuss :)

So worried ladies.

Jazzy, try not to worry, easier said than done. But you are at the exact same stage as I was a few days ago when i bled. once in the morning and once in the evening.

Round about this stage it is very common to bleed. as this is when the Placenta is starting to take over from the yolk sac.

Maybe this will also help
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...atistics-successful-pg-after-seeing-hb-2.html

I was told as long as you have a heart beat the chances are very low. Plus your HB is pretty strong, below 100 bpm is more of a concern but even then not the end.

However I am still praying for ALL of us to have a healthy and safe pregnancy, we still have tons of subjects to discuss :)
Thank you.I know they said that stress will not cause a miscarriage, but high blood pressure will cause you to bleed.when I went to ER last night my pressure was high and so as my heart rate,been having stress all week about a issue, so now I just try to be calm and stay comfortable in bed this week.Stress is not good.
I don't bleed anymore,just a tiny drop of brown when I wipe.I can't go after my symptoms anymore because lately I didn't had much of those.

Oh jazzy, I hope everything is okay. I know bleeding is common so hopefully everything is okay! Keep us posted! Thoughts and prayers!!

I will be 28 two weeks from today so I consider myself in the older group!! Haha. Way closer to 30 than 20. Haha

Thank you all for you're prayers! It feels good to know that some people mean good for you and your bean.
My husband will leave in the middle East in 3 weeks.I have nobody here because I moved from Germany in 2011.It will be so hard to cope with another miscarriage alone if is going to happen.
The good news is that the spotting is getting barely visible. So I hope for the best.Definitely have to go to my doctor next week.I will be turning 28 in 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->