AUGUST 2013 babies...

Helloooo all :)

For me, well i have no symptoms left anymore. A bit scary to be honest as the symptoms in a way keeps the pregnancy "alive" for me. But now, its like I am not even pregnant.

Cant wait for a 12 week scan or just to hear a heart beat with Doppler.

I am exactly the same. I am no longer sick, my "bump" seems to have disappeared and i do not feel pregnant anymore. I have a whole week before my next appointment, I will be a nervous wreck till then. Praying for you and for my baby too..

I am right there with you praying for both. I am sure all will be well though. I think I am only paranoid due to my previous losses.
But then this pregnancy does feel a whole lot different to my previous ones, So I am hoping thats the difference :)

Helloooo all :)

For me, well i have no symptoms left anymore. A bit scary to be honest as the symptoms in a way keeps the pregnancy "alive" for me. But now, its like I am not even pregnant.

Cant wait for a 12 week scan or just to hear a heart beat with Doppler.

I am exactly the same. I am no longer sick, my "bump" seems to have disappeared and i do not feel pregnant anymore. I have a whole week before my next appointment, I will be a nervous wreck till then. Praying for you and for my baby too..

I am right there with you praying for both. I am sure all will be well though. I think I am only paranoid due to my previous losses.
But then this pregnancy does feel a whole lot different to my previous ones, So I am hoping thats the difference :)
Amen!:)

I heard baby's heartbeat on my doppler last night!!!!!!!!! Was the best, more reassuring sound ever. I am on :cloud9: today for sure!

Wow! Where can I get my hands on one of these Dopplers??

do a google search and buy it online. I have the sonoline brand, but there are so many options. Took about a week to get it in the mail and was around $30 if I remember correctly

I had no idea there was another august thread running in here. Hi ladies, recognise a few names!

Im expecting number two on the 6th! :wave:

That's fantastic runnergrl! I really wish I had a doppler, hubby is a spoil sport and won't let me buy one.

I heard baby's heartbeat on my doppler last night!!!!!!!!! Was the best, more reassuring sound ever. I am on :cloud9: today for sure!

Aaaaw That is absolutely amazing!!!

I had a bit of bleeding and cramping this morning, My heart sank to the pits, so went to the EPU, they did a scan and Lucky baby is still wriggling about and heart is still going.

I have the angel sounds Doppler, but still cant hear any heart beat, so i have ordered another one/type. I find the Angelsound one a bit big, so just waiting on delivery.

I can just imagine how good that made you feel! I'm more relaxed about things every day, but those worry moments are hard to kick, sometimes.

Runnergrl, that is amazing! I wish I had one, but its probably better that I dont!

Well today I felt sick enough that I had to run to the bathroom. I never vomited but was quite pleased that i felt like that.. It does get worrying when your symptoms just stop for a few days!

All you ladies are so lucky to have had scans, or even have a date for your scan. I havent got a clue when mine will be yet! Anyone else not got an appointment for their scan?

Me! Haven't got a clue when I'll get a scan. I'm dying for one, its so weird to only have a positive pee stick to let you know your preggers!

I can't hear nothing with mine.I have the Baby Sound one.I hope next week maybe.
Happy for you!

Aaaaw That is absolutely amazing!!!

I had a bit of bleeding and cramping this morning, My heart sank to the pits, so went to the EPU, they did a scan and Lucky baby is still wriggling about and heart is still going.

I have the angel sounds Doppler, but still cant hear any heart beat, so i have ordered another one/type. I find the Angelsound one a bit big, so just waiting on delivery.

Glad everything is fine though.what a scare!
I thought about ordering a different too.but maybe is no need,we see if this one I have start doing its job

Hi ladies! So I have officially started telling my side of the family that we are expecting. I told my older aunt this morning and will be telling my younger aunt tonight. Then tomorrow I have arranged a cousins dinner at our place where we will announce it to them. It feels nice not having to keep it a secret. We aren't going to do a FB announcement or anything like that, it's pretty much going to be a need to know basis and if people find out from other people, then so be it.

Hope you lovely ladies have a great weekend!

Good luck with that. I can't wait to tell to everyone too.I kind of start liking keeping it secret though.I am thinking of their faces when they see me bigger and bigger and one day realizing that I am pregnant. Only 3 people know now.But yeah I will wait until the end of my 13 th week.

Can you ladies recommend a good, affordable doppler? There's so many to sort through!

Ok I've just bought an Angelsounds Doppler off EBay for £13.50! Not going to try it until after my scan though

I thought the angelsounds doppler was useless at first, but I think you just have to get lucky. Find the right time of day.
I had a look for the LO this morning, and I found her quickly, she was really really loud. She stayed put for a good 30 seconds or so, but then disappeared completely. I looked for another few minutes or so, but it was like she had vanished. It unnerved me a bit, but I guess it means they really do have hiding places where you can't pick the HB up. I've also heard they don't like the sound of the doppler so they do run (swim :p) from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->