AUGUST 2013 babies...

Well next week.I have to call Tuesday and see when they take me in.

I will still be 32 when this baby is born, but barely. My birthday is in October.

I heard baby's heartbeat again last night, but I'm having some really strange, kinda painful cramps on my right side today. Anyone else, is this normal? Very stabby feeling..

I'm having that today too runnergirl, maybe we're just growing :) its been so uncomfortable that I've just been taking it easy today.

I'll be 26 when baby is born :)

I will still be 32 when this baby is born, but barely. My birthday is in October.

I heard baby's heartbeat again last night, but I'm having some really strange, kinda painful cramps on my right side today. Anyone else, is this normal? Very stabby feeling..

I'm having that today too runnergirl, maybe we're just growing :) its been so uncomfortable that I've just been taking it easy today.

I'll be 26 when baby is born :)

I'll be 32 when baby is born. Started trying straight after my 30th. But time has flown!

Cramping, yup ive been getting them. And then the 2 x spotting. Last night my belly was Gigantic and hard and felt like my skin was being pulled apart. But today I noticed I seem to have a good few blue veins mainly on the sides of my tummy and a couple in front. So All in all, heading for 12th week where baby will be moving upwards so im guessing this is where all the cramping is from.

I keep hearing Baba's heart but only for a wee couple of secs, He/she is pretty fast at moving away from the doppler. So I let it be, as long as i can hear 2 seconds of HB I am fine with that :)

I still can't hear the HB with mine.but I have a cheap one and not as strong,I should had read the reviews before buying it.
Any tips how you find the HB on the doppler?

It's lower than you would think. Try searching around your pubic hair line. Ad be patient! Spend time on each spot before moving your wand. And use TOnS of gel! Not enough will prevent you from hearing it for sure.
Good luck!

Ill be turning 30 in March but was 28 when we first started trying. Time sure does fly!

Ladies we are almost out of first tri :)

I will still be 31 when my baby arrives, but only just as my birthday is at the end of September.

Keeping everything crossed for you and your baby, Jazzy!

I will be 25 in July.. I feel old. I guess i still feel like Im 19! I was 22 when I had dd, and will be 25 with this one :)

My symptoms have basically vanished. Im kind of panicking but im prettt sure i had basically no symptoms last time! Still have 2 weeks until my booking appointment, yawn!

On a better note, my dd is 2 today!
And on a not so better note.. She got a furby and its doing my head in!

LOL! No annoying toys allowed for my son's birthday in March. We will be getting him a big boy bed and asking that people get him books to build his library instead of toys. We already have way too many toys.

Have anyone's symptoms come back really badly? I had nausea and vomiting everyday and vomiting about 3-4 days a week from 6 weeks to 9 weeks. Then it tailed off, the last week and a bit, no vomiting, just the occasional nausea. But this morning I ate some Alpen, and about 15 minutes later I was hurling my guts up, way more than I have this entire pregnancy. I had some yesterday and it was fine, anyone else had anything like that? I'm hoping tomorrow isn't going to be the same, I was so late for work.

Jazzy- Hope everything goes well with your next scan! I'm keeping my FXd for you.

Lexey- Welcome!

AFM- I've been so tired lately that I haven't been able to keep up with everything on here! Hope all you ladies are doing well. And since age seems to be a recent discussion (lol) I am 25, but will be 26 when baby is born. :)

Have anyone's symptoms come back really badly? I had nausea and vomiting everyday and vomiting about 3-4 days a week from 6 weeks to 9 weeks. Then it tailed off, the last week and a bit, no vomiting, just the occasional nausea. But this morning I ate some Alpen, and about 15 minutes later I was hurling my guts up, way more than I have this entire pregnancy. I had some yesterday and it was fine, anyone else had anything like that? I'm hoping tomorrow isn't going to be the same, I was so late for work.

so sorry! mine seems to have gone for the time being. But there was a time, between 6-8 weeks where I was sick every day and had it coming out both ends. I had to pull over at gas stations while driving to puke in their bathrooms!

Hope it eases soon hon and goes away completely with the end of first tri!

Just checking in with everyone. SO READY to be done with first tri! We bought and moved into our first house this weekend- no easy task when you're as tired as I have been. My husband has been wonderful and taking on so much extra since I mostly just sleep.

It's exciting to see all of us getting closer and closer though!

My symptoms are back...I had to puke today in the car into my husbands coffee cup...
Tomorrow I have to go to doctor,so I hope everything is fine again and what happened on Saturday was just something harmless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->