AUGUST 2013 babies...

My symptoms are back...I had to puke today in the car into my husbands coffee cup...
Tomorrow I have to go to doctor,so I hope everything is fine again and what happened on Saturday was just something harmless.

It's a good thing the symptoms are coming back!

hehe Jazzy I cant imagine puking into a coffee cup! At least you have the reassurance from the sickness though! Its horrible at the time, but it does give you a bit of relief as its an amazing sign everything is well!

:) he he i think i could puke even in a bottle,the coffee cup was the only think we had in the car better then to stick the head out throw the window,in the traffic and letting it out.

Who has a bump?I have one but is bloat,even when I weak up is there but I am pretty sure is just bloat.

I remember a few months back my sister was driving me somewhere and a guy in the passengers seat in the car ahead puked out the window... I couldnt velieve it! The car was moving and it was so funny! Disgusting, yes... But i couldnt help but laugh!

I dont have a bump really.. When i take a picture, i guess i gave a really tiny one but its not noticable at all to anyone other than me =) i didnt get a noticable bump until at least 20 weeks with my dd

Well they all say second time you get sooner a bump.was hopping to start happening by now.

I have a bump! Its a small bump and only ppl who know me notice it as I'm a tiny gal. But its there when I wake up, so I'm pretty sure its not bloat.
https://i47.tinypic.com/33be0xy.jpg

Everything is good and great.Doc found the heart beat with the Doppler right away.they don't know why I had the bleeding. So I just have to take it easy.
I also found the beat with my doppler, it didn't took long.Hubby is so proud :)

How is everyone doing?

Thank you for the prayers!

I have a bump! Its a small bump and only ppl who know me notice it as I'm a tiny gal. But its there when I wake up, so I'm pretty sure its not bloat.
https://i47.tinypic.com/33be0xy.jpg

So cute!
I have a tummy like that too,I just can't figure out if is bloat or not.is definitely there in the morning but if I suck it in it goes away

Jazzy, so happy everything went well for you today!

Here is my tummy this evening! Not sure if its bump or bloat.. it was after dinner but I also had just peed! sorry if its huge!

https://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/735240_454509094603951_1178322800_n.jpg

Everything is good and great.Doc found the heart beat with the Doppler right away.they don't know why I had the bleeding. So I just have to take it easy.

How is everyone doing?

Oh that's great! I am so relived for you! Just one of those things but I could really feel your worry. Really pleased all is well.

So this is my bump.looks a lot bigger in the picture.. Wow

Attachments

• IMAG0247.jpg
    IMAG0247.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 8
Wow- that's impressive! This is mine from yesterdayhttps://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae57/RUNNERGRL1/E06DC795-50BD-4B40-B0DF-9C951EDEC07A-750-0000003B15DEBAD7.jpg

How is everyone doing?

Glad everything went well! :)

I didn't till 18/19 weeks with my son. I feel like I already look that way now!

I feel like I'll never have one! I'm overweight so I know it will take longer. I just hope it shows up at some point.

Wow, Jazzy that's a great bump! Are you sure there aren't two in there?!?

I don't show at all yet, just a little bloated like I ate too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->