AUGUST 2013 babies...

Haha love it runnergrl! I've started a trend :winkwink:

I love all your bumps! Seriously one of the best things about being pregnant (until you get too big and can't bend lol)

Wow, Jazzy that's a great bump! Are you sure there aren't two in there?!?

I don't show at all yet, just a little bloated like I ate too much

Nope not two!
I don't know how much is bump and how much is bloat:wacko:

I went in for a check up this morning. They tried to find the heartbeat with a doppler but failed. An ultrasound showed my baby's heart stopped almost two weeks ago. I've had no bleeding yet, so its a devastating wait for my body to pass it all out.

Katerdid I am soo soo sorry!!! I hope you have your rainbow baby very very soon Hun!

I went in for a check up this morning. They tried to find the heartbeat with a doppler but failed. An ultrasound showed my baby's heart stopped almost two weeks ago. I've had no bleeding yet, so its a devastating wait for my body to pass it all out.

:hugs: I am so sorry. :(

I responded in your journal Kait. I will send you a PM in a few days. I am so sad for you :cry:

:hugs:I'm so sorry Katerdid....it's so difficult and I completely understand the devastating feeling you're going through right now as I found out the same thing two weeks ago. You're def not alone and there is so much support on here and if you need anything please don't hesitate to pm me!! Sending you a huge hug :hugs:

:hugs:I'm so sorry Katerdid....it's so difficult and I completely understand the devastating feeling you're going through right now as I found out the same thing two weeks ago. You're def not alone and there is so much support on here and if you need anything please don't hesitate to pm me!! Sending you a huge hug :hugs:

im sooo sorry for all the losses :(

Am I the only one who didn't spread the big news?
My husband told a few people,family and friends so I guess he did it for me.I still have to announce on Facebook but scared about doing it.maybe I should wait until 13 weeks?!

I have only told people who were very close to me and asked them to keep it to themselves for now. I am going to wait until week 13 to tell more people.

I have only told people who were very close to me and asked them to keep it to themselves for now. I am going to wait until week 13 to tell more people.

I guess I would do the same.
February 12 that will be my next scan,I would be 13w and a little bit.

I would do some baby shopping soon.I can't wait. Making a registry online is kind of hard I like seeing the stuffs before,if I would knew the gender would be a lot easier to find a theme for the nursery.

I'm not telling anyone until 12/13 weeks. Only my boss knows and I had to tell him. No one else knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->