AUGUST 2013 babies...

I'm so sorry Katerdid <3 My thought are with you <3

I have been having some sharp stabbing pains in my uterus, they last a couple of seconds but stop me in my tracks. It's mostly on my left side but has been happening all over. I'm getting worried. Has anyone else had this?

only my immediate family knows and a few close friends. we plan to tell dh aunts in the coming week but we still ask them to keep it to themselves. i am not going to announce on fb....i have actually blocked my wall so no one can post any comments on there. those that need to know will know, fb friends aren't really "friends" lol. i actually only have my fb account active because of my business page.

on another note, i am watching tv and someone is eating a hot dog.....i want one now!!!

Kelseyk I have been having a few of those really intense for about 5 sec then back to normal. Hoping they are just stretching pains. No bleeding or anything so hope all is ok!! Scan next wed. Starting to dream things have gone wrong!!!! :s

Kelsey- I've had pains similar to that on and off. My doctor said it's normal and is from everything stretching and growing.

Has anyone felt any type of movement as early as 12 weeks? I'll be 12 weeks on Saturday and starting yesterday I felt some fluttering and a rolling feeling in my pelvic area. I'm wondering if it could be baby or if it's something else I'm feeling.

i have tol immediate family abd my 2 besties, same with oh. I am going for a scan tomorrow (eek!) and MAY tell people if it goes well.. I am absolutely terrified because for the last 2 weeks ive had zero symptoms and I just cant get excited at all. Im honestly expecting baad news which is why I couldnt wait for my nhs scan.. That wont be for another 3-4 weeks and i cant wait that long!

I'm 12 weeks today, and I think yeah you can feel a bit of fluttering. Although, I have to say, whenever I feel anything, it's just uncomfortable. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but I feel like she moves around a lot in there!

ladies, i have booked a private scan for tomorrow 11.40am, uk time. Im absolutely terrified because i seriously dont feel pregnant :/ please keep your fingers crossed and hopefully i will be updating with some good news tomorrow xx

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

OK, so my AngelSounds doppler arrived the other day and it was my intention not to use it until after my scan next week, just in case I couldn't find a heart beat and scared myself silly...but, I couldn't resist and today had a go and I only heard my little beans tiny heart beat!!!! :happydance: :cloud9:

I am so happy I could burst! I know he / she is still there dispite my complete lack of any symptoms whatsoever.

Next Thursday can not come quick enough, just want to see my baby now even more than before it's crazy how we are never satisfied :haha:

Mrsmurphy2b I got a scan just at 9 weeks and it was amazing enjoy 2m and post pics!!!! (Fingers crossed 4u!!)

Kerrbear, Reba, my surrogate has been feeling that fluttery feeling as well. She's been pregnant before and knows what it feels like. I love to have the reassurance of knowing my little boy is in there moving around!

ladies, i have booked a private scan for tomorrow 11.40am, uk time. Im absolutely terrified because i seriously dont feel pregnant :/ please keep your fingers crossed and hopefully i will be updating with some good news tomorrow xx

Good luck! I'll be praying for a wonderful scan. I'll check back tomorrow as soon as I can to see how it went. 11:40am your time is about 6:40am my time and I will definitely be sleeping in tomorrow, lol.

I'm 12 weeks today, and I think yeah you can feel a bit of fluttering. Although, I have to say, whenever I feel anything, it's just uncomfortable. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but I feel like she moves around a lot in there!

It was definitely a weird feeling. It wasn't like anything I had felt before so I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! :)

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

OK, so my AngelSounds doppler arrived the other day and it was my intention not to use it until after my scan next week, just in case I couldn't find a heart beat and scared myself silly...but, I couldn't resist and today had a go and I only heard my little beans tiny heart beat!!!! :happydance: :cloud9:

I am so happy I could burst! I know he / she is still there dispite my complete lack of any symptoms whatsoever.

Next Thursday can not come quick enough, just want to see my baby now even more than before it's crazy how we are never satisfied :haha:

That's so exciting! We've talked about ordering a doppler at some point, but just haven't decided.

Kerrbear, Reba, my surrogate has been feeling that fluttery feeling as well. She's been pregnant before and knows what it feels like. I love to have the reassurance of knowing my little boy is in there moving around!

Thanks! With this being my first pregnancy that made it this far, I don't know what to expect as far as movements. I'm glad to feel it though! I'm happy that Reba is feeling it, too! :)

I can't wait to start feeling normal again.I couldn't eat much today and when I tried I end up with the head over the toilet.So still have symptoms, I hope they will start to substitute soon.I feel heavy already,getting out of the bed (i have a very tall bed,might need pet stairs later)or stairs leave me without breath already.

And ..just happened again.I can't keep anything inside.morning sickness is getting worse at almost 11 weeks?

Jazzy- I hope it gets better for you soon. Can your doctor prescribe you something? On and off my nausea gets really bad. It's been that way since about 6 weeks.

I can't wait to start feeling normal again.I couldn't eat much today and when I tried I end up with the head over the toilet.So still have symptoms, I hope they will start to substitute soon.I feel heavy already,getting out of the bed (i have a very tall bed,might need pet stairs later)or stairs leave me without breath already.

And ..just happened again.I can't keep anything inside.morning sickness is getting worse at almost 11 weeks?

I'm sorry hun, it's no fun to be feeling sick, I am still very sick too.
I had bad sickness from week 6 to week 9, then it subsided for a few weeks, then came back at week 11 with a vengeance. A few of my friends that have been pregnant say that while it varies from person to person, it does usually subside somewhere in the second trimester. Fingers crossed that ours goes away soon!! Hugs to you. :hugs:

Hope all you ladies are doing great!

11 weeks just getting over being nauses and feeling sicky was like week6-10

never had it with my daughter not once feeling good again had appt yesterday everything great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->