AUGUST 2013 babies...

Had my scan today and everything was great! measuring bang on 10 weeks and couldnt be happier :) had to get an internal ultrasound as I have a retroverted uterus but we got a couple of great pics :D

I guess I am just one of the lucky ones who doesnt get morning sickness! I have been sick once this whole pregnancy and thats all! Will add pictures shortly :D

Awesome! Glad everything went well.Next scan at 13 weeks too?
If we past that one the scary time is over:thumbup:

Awesome! Glad everything went well.Next scan at 13 weeks too?
If we past that one the scary time is over:thumbup:

yeh i havent got a date for my proper scan but im assuming it will be between 13/14 weeks. I am so tempted.to tell everyone about my pregnancy but im trying my vest to wait until.the next one!
Cant wait to get out of first tri!

I'm with u on that!!! This is v.stressful and just when u r so tired and sick , it's like everything at once!!!!

i have bad sickness too and the exhaustion is extreme.. i got my scan on monday sooo nervous even tho i feel flutters and know he/she is fine i hate waiting i wanna see my baby :)

Whoah! So much to catch up on. Hope all you ladies are having a good weekend. For those of you frozen in place by the snow and cold, stay warm. We had a high of 82 down here. I had to put my Ac on. It gave me a taste of what I can expect in the summer months. It will not be pleasant.

Yay for everyone's positive scans :)

Hey All

Been away for a few days. Got a lot of catching up to do :)

Firstly truly sorry to hear of the loss Katerdid. I am just sorry that there isn't anything I can say which could ease the pain for you. But know you are in all of our thoughts.

I have had a few scares , 2x spotting and 1x bleed. Went to EPU and HB was still there and all fine. Not had any probs in that region since.

Had my bloods taken and my 12 week scan booked 7th Feb. Cant wait for that :)

Morning sickness? I've not had any what so ever in this pregnancy. But what I did have was a bit of light headedness, motion sickness if that makes sense? But discovered recently that's down to my very low blood pressure, so been munching on the odd packet of salted crisps and that seems to do the trick.

All in all, what I can say: Having suffered consecutive losses, and with this pregnancy not having much at all in the way of symptoms, experienced spotting, bleeding and cramping. Baby's heart is still beating away and all is great. And this pregnancy has just passed all of my previous ones. :happydance:

There is always hope :)

Just saw a Poll on MS and thought to share as it is one of the biggest symptoms in our current trimester :) And I have to say Interesting to read

How did morning sickness affect your pregnancy?

First trimester - I frequently felt sick but didn't throw up (26%)
First trimester - I frequently threw up (12%)
First & second trimester - I frequently felt sick but didn't throw up (6%)
First & second trimester - I frequently threw up (9%)
All through pregnancy - I frequently felt sick but didn't throw up (3%)
All through pregnancy - I frequently threw up (6%)
I only occasionally felt sick but never threw up (11%)
I only occasionally felt sick or threw up (6%)
I never felt sick or threw up (15%)
I had Hyperemesis Gravidarum (8%)

Id put myself in 'occasionally felt sick but never threw up'

From weeks 5-7 i felt slightly nauseous in the mornings but only got sick once. It didnt really affect me because as soon as i ate somehing i felt much better! Since then, i havent felt sick at all which is quite nice!

I had my scan today, haven't uploaded the pic yet. I seem to be measuring 12 weeks 6 days, 3 days ahead, is that usual? It's good because I feel like I've skipped my 12th week and will be 13 weeks tomorrow, but I just wondered why that happens I guess. Anyone know? Fortunately everything looked great although she said that she couldn't get a very clear picture because I had just gone to the loo. Why didn't she tell me not to go? No one told me that! :p

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been on here for a little while. Just been feeling so tired and worried about everything. Hope everyone is doing well! I used to have anxiety before I got pregnant and I think it is coming back now as I am worried about everything!

Can i ask a question please? About 3 weeks ago I went out for a sit down dinner party at a posh hotel and was served rare beef steak which I had literally 2 small bites of (round the edge) before just leaving it and eating the vegetables instead!

Since then I have been paranoid that I have got Toxoplasmosis and I am constantly googling about it and have read so many stories about how bad it can be and how dangerous it is. I wish I had never eaten any of the steak but at the time I hadn't told anyone about my pregnancy so felt really rude not even trying it!

How likely is it that I have now got Toxoplasmosis and do you think I should go and get tested for it or am I being overly paranoid over 2 tiny mouthfuls?

The soonest I can see my doctor is end of February! Please help! x

I am in the lucky 15% (so far) never felt sick or threw up

I am not sure if I am the same as you with the Lucky 15% or if I am

I only occasionally felt sick but never threw up (11%)

As I am not sure if my "felt sick" was sick or just my low BP. Either way I had the odd time here and there where i would feel little dizzy/light headed, which didnt make me feel the best.

Drinking water helps lower your BP, I just discovered. Did you all know that us pregnant women should be drinking close to a GALLON of water every day?? holy cow, that's a lot of water!

My doctor told me to drink about 3 liters of fluid (mostly water) in a day. They said over the summer to increase to closer to a gallon. Right now I drink at least eight 8 oz cups of water a day plus I drink a mixture of water and gatorade or watered down lemonade. My doctor said I get more fluids in than most other women she sees.

My doctor told me to drink about 3 liters of fluid (mostly water) in a day. They said over the summer to increase to closer to a gallon. Right now I drink at least eight 8 oz cups of water a day plus I drink a mixture of water and gatorade or watered down lemonade. My doctor said I get more fluids in than most other women she sees.

Thats great! good for you! I know I was drinking more water when we had the fridge with the water dispenser. We just have tap water now unless we purchase water bottles, but I HATE doing that! Our tap water is disgusting. I have been drinking quite a bit of Gatorade too because of that. I know I can do even better though

I had my scan today, haven't uploaded the pic yet. I seem to be measuring 12 weeks 6 days, 3 days ahead, is that usual? It's good because I feel like I've skipped my 12th week and will be 13 weeks tomorrow, but I just wondered why that happens I guess. Anyone know? Fortunately everything looked great although she said that she couldn't get a very clear picture because I had just gone to the loo. Why didn't she tell me not to go? No one told me that! :p

haha congrats hun thats crazy our scans were on the same day and i thought i was 12 weeks but im also 12 + 6 how mad is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->