AUGUST 2013 babies...

IMG_0371.jpg

heres my lil thumper. I had my scan today thiking i was 12 weeks . i am 12 +6 and due on the 6th August :)

baby was lying o its tummy cuddling the placenta

How is everyone doing?so just entered the 11 th week:thumbup:and thinking of when my appetite will finally return. I wasn't that much of a eater before but I know I don't eat that much now.nothing really taste good.

Jazzy I'm right there with ya! 12 weeks and I thought for sure I would be wanting food but nope, still nothing really appeals to me. And on top of it all my heartburn has returned! I feel worse today than I have this entire pregnancy so far. I hope it passes soon!!!!

My doctor told me to drink about 3 liters of fluid (mostly water) in a day. They said over the summer to increase to closer to a gallon. Right now I drink at least eight 8 oz cups of water a day plus I drink a mixture of water and gatorade or watered down lemonade. My doctor said I get more fluids in than most other women she sees.

Thats great! good for you! I know I was drinking more water when we had the fridge with the water dispenser. We just have tap water now unless we purchase water bottles, but I HATE doing that! Our tap water is disgusting. I have been drinking quite a bit of Gatorade too because of that. I know I can do even better though

Our tap water is pretty bad, too. We don't drink it at all. The watered down Gatorade has been the easiest for me to drink with the nausea. I drink all the time at work because I'm constantly moving and it's so dry. It's when I'm off of work that I don't drink as much.

My appetite is similar to that of a starving pig! Haha i seem to be constantly hungry and graze all day. Loving fruit at the moment and have totally went off chocolate which cant be a bad thing at all!

my booking appointment is a week tomorrow.. Still seems an age away!

My booking appt is 2m and my appetite sucks! I have actually LOST weight not happy!!!

my main worry is rest at the moment as the placenta is low lying and they need it to move

my main worry is rest at the moment as the placenta is low lying and they need it to move

How they can move that?

Does anyone know how much testing for down syndrome cost?in internet I read about 300 to 400$,is that right?

Glad I am not the only one with low appetite, 2000 calories feels a lot to eat right now.

it can move naturally over time if not it can cause haemorraging n il need a csec

My cousin is having a c section on Thursday because her placenta never moved up. Her doc said it could be dangerous so he's not waiting for her to be forth weeks, I think she's either late thirty eight weeks or early thirty nine. My sister had the same thing with her second pregnancy but it moved up on its own and she was able to deliver naturally.

My appetite is similar to that of a starving pig! Haha i seem to be constantly hungry and graze all day. Loving fruit at the moment and have totally went off chocolate which cant be a bad thing at all!

my booking appointment is a week tomorrow.. Still seems an age away!

Snap, I am exactly the same :)Got my 12 week scan booked for the 7th Feb

thanks girls. i know il be induced at 38 weeks anyhow because of my blood clotting disorder, but id rather deliver naturally than have a c sec because with 3 kids to look after. its taking its toll im exhausted and every twinge is so worrying x

My cousin is having a c section on Thursday because her placenta never moved up. Her doc said it could be dangerous so he's not waiting for her to be forth weeks, I think she's either late thirty eight weeks or early thirty nine. My sister had the same thing with her second pregnancy but it moved up on its own and she was able to deliver naturally.

The exact same thing happened to my aunt. They said the placenta was too low and she had to have a c-section. She point blank refused (she's a nurse herself) and delivered naturally. It was all fine, so I think they just try to encourage the c-section because it's safer, not an absolute necessity.

I just had this morning my first Braxton Hicks. I think it happens when the bladder is full.was cool to feel it.I know is true now that you feel with the second one everything earlier.

The new things for me are my abdominal muscles are sore, my lower back is a little sore, and my shoulders and upper back are stiff on and off. I'm hungry a little more often, too.

How's everyone doing? Anyone's nausea improving?

Mine had improved but have had a couple of bad days the last couple :( hope it's not coming back!!!!

Is anyone having difficulty breathing? I feel like I have pressure on my chest and I need to take deep breathes at times. My friend who just had a baby says its normal and that she had it too, but not sure if I should be worried? Any of you ladies experience this?

I am not getting sick but I might if I force myself to eat to much.I can't stand smells like dog or seafood.I have hard breathing too,especially when I have to go up and down the stairs.is getting worse after lunch or dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->