AUGUST 2013 babies...

Is anyone having difficulty breathing? I feel like I have pressure on my chest and I need to take deep breathes at times. My friend who just had a baby says its normal and that she had it too, but not sure if I should be worried? Any of you ladies experience this?

I am not getting sick but I might if I force myself to eat to much.I can't stand smells like dog or seafood.I have hard breathing too,especially when I have to go up and down the stairs.is getting worse after lunch or dinner.

Yup, I have the same, going up stairs, always out of breath. A little too personal probably, but the other night whilst uh hum i really could not breath at all. I felt like I was suffocating.

But this is all because our hearts are working much harder. We have something around 40% blood to pump round, so we are literally exercising all the time and building a baby by just sitting

I just had this morning my first Braxton Hicks. I think it happens when the bladder is full.was cool to feel it.I know is true now that you feel with the second one everything earlier.
I had to google Braxton Hicks - at first I thought it was a euphemism for something dirty!

Is anyone having difficulty breathing? I feel like I have pressure on my chest and I need to take deep breathes at times. My friend who just had a baby says its normal and that she had it too, but not sure if I should be worried? Any of you ladies experience this?

I am not getting sick but I might if I force myself to eat to much.I can't stand smells like dog or seafood.I have hard breathing too,especially when I have to go up and down the stairs.is getting worse after lunch or dinner.

Yup, I have the same, going up stairs, always out of breath. A little too personal probably, but the other night whilst uh hum i really could not breath at all. I felt like I was suffocating.

But this is all because our hearts are working much harder. We have something around 40% blood to pump round, so we are literally exercising all the time and building a baby by just sitting
Yeah you are right that and I think that after the meal the body is so busy with digesting too,especially when the stomach and everything else is pushed up...ughhh,after I eat I have to lay down.

I just had this morning my first Braxton Hicks. I think it happens when the bladder is full.was cool to feel it.I know is true now that you feel with the second one everything earlier.
I had to google Braxton Hicks - at first I thought it was a euphemism for something dirty!

I was surprised myself when I realize what it was.is normal as long as they are not coming all the time.but I never thought that I will feel them so early.

Does anybody feel in the morning,when they wake up,that the bump is hard but just like one side?it goes away but just wondering why it happens... My bump finish two fingers below my bellybutton. :) how big is your bump,ladies?

To be honest I never feel my bump in the morning, I'm always in a rush to get to work. Mine is also 2 fingers below my belly button, although my whole abdomen has increased. I'm starting to feel like a whale! Also out of breath a lot lately.

im really still not showing. i mean when i look at my stomach from the side, i can see a small curvature from my pubic bone upward but i am still able to wear my jeans and fitted shirts without looking pregnant.

maybe i will inflate overnight, lol? i have plenty of time to show i guess! :)

my bump is pretty prominent. starts off small, but by the end of the day, its in charge, lol! I can barely see my feet anymore at the end of the day. Ill post a pic..

https://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae57/RUNNERGRL1/1B5257D2-86EF-44B8-83AF-AE317F1E89D6-7350-0000074E32E054EE.jpg

Yep, not even 12 weeks. 3rd pregnancy

My avitar pic though, was just taken on Sunday and I am hiding my bumb with my arm and the flowey shirt

https://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae57/RUNNERGRL1/1B5257D2-86EF-44B8-83AF-AE317F1E89D6-7350-0000074E32E054EE.jpg

Awww that is so cute!
My husband was making fun of me because I need to use the mirror to shave,tmi,sorry

lol!:haha:

does anyone else have terrible gas???

Awww that is so cute!
My husband was making fun of me because I need to use the mirror to shave,tmi,sorry

Lovely bump you have there :)

Well, im starting to find it difficult to reach my toe nails, so i am thinking no more nail varnish :nope:

I have to admit i do feel pretty big in the evenings. In the mornings I am fine, as if I am not pregnant, in the evenings i look like a whale. Yup i suffer from a lot of gas, so heres hoping im not loosing a lot of it during sleep lol :blush:
Well OH hasnt mentioned anything

This is what I look like in the evenings, massive

Attachments

• Bump31012013.jpg
    Bump31012013.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Bump31012013b.jpg
    Bump31012013b.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
your bumps are all so adorable. i will post mine once i have one, lol.

since you guys brought up shaving and using a mirror (sorry tmi)....how in the world do you ladies pee in those tiny cups when you go to the docs office? i mean right now its fine cuz i can bend over and see where to aim my cup, but whats going to happen when my stomach is huge and i cant do that anymore? lol. Am i silly to be thinking of this....sometimes it gets everywhere at this stage, i can imagine when i cant see where i aim!!!! oh boy!

LOL!!! mine is so bad that I have to walk out of the spot I was in when it came out, LOL!!!

In about 14 hours I have my next OB appt. It'll be my 12 week appt and they'll just be checking everything and listening to the hearbeat with a doppler. I'm pretty overweight so I hope that doesn't cause too much of a problem for them to listen to it. :shrug:

Hello ladies, so jelious of your gorgeous bumps!

I have my scan in an hour...Eeeeck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->