AUGUST 2013 babies...

Thank you ladies :)
Was hopping sooner,so I can start buying stuff....that is like 8 weeks from now.

15 weeks + is a great bet at getting a good gender shot, if you want one early you can always do a private scan :)

I found a clinic here that will do an early gender scan for $50. I am seriously considering because my OB is very strict on waiting till 20 weeks. I know its just an extra few weeks, but I dont know if I will be able to hold out!

I would be dying if I didn't know already. I'm sure I would pay to find out as soon as possible. Kelsy, I was going to guess a boy because that's what I always guess :haha: but since you want a girl, I'll make an exception and guess it's a girl!

I'm not too good on the gender guesses, lol. So I don't know what to guess.

I'm staying team yellow with this pregnancy. :)

so your ticker thing says you are in 2nd tri, but I thought that didnt start till 13 weeks? or is it 12? does anyone know?

I've seen some tickers say 12 weeks while others say 13 weeks. I'm not counting myself out of the first trimester until tomorrow when I'll be 13 weeks. :)

so your ticker thing says you are in 2nd tri, but I thought that didnt start till 13 weeks? or is it 12? does anyone know?
If you follow the 'calender' method, the 2nd tri starts with week 13. If you follow the 'development' method, it starts with week 12 because that's when the actual baby starts stage two of development. I'm waiting for week 13 to have my actual 'celebration' but mentally, I'm realizing he's effectively 2nd trimester as of this morning.

Every doctor I've had says the first trimester ends at 13 weeks and 6 days

interesting how many different variations there are.. Ill go with 13 weeks:)

I just googled that and it is all over the place.12,13,13.3,14...so who knows!?I was happy how I will hit 12 week mark next week but now I am like "in between"if you know what I mean(confused)lol :)

I think because LMP if you take 2 weeks,at 12 weeks you are actually 10 weeks.so that is why many say that second trimester it starts at 14 weeks.

But who knows?I want it to be 12 weeks.

It can be confusing so I say count it whenever you want it to be. Whether it's 12, 13, or 14 weeks. I officially counted today as the end of the 1st trimester. I was hoping that would be accompanied by decreased nausea, but it's actually getting worse!

Next Friday will be the start of my second Tri for me, week 13

I had the downs scan yesterday and the baby looked great! i still had to do the bloodwork as well but so far so good :) baby was sleeping so the tech kept prodding at my belly until he woke up, rubbed his eyes and started moving like crazy! haha it was amazing!

Aw Hope that's great! It's amazing isn't it, my little bean was doing the Hokey Cokey!!

Ah I am always hungry!ALWAYS
I can't eat big meals but I eat like 6,7 times a day and drink lots of milk.
My scan is on the 12th,I will be 13w2d then...I can't wait.

im not always hungry, but i do need to eat fulfilling meals otherwise my acid reflux starts acting up. my next scan in on the 22nd....soooo far away :/ i hope that we can find out the sex by then, i will be 16 weeks then. If he's not able to see it then i may just book a private scan so i can find out before my bday in march.

Ah I am always hungry!ALWAYS
I can't eat big meals but I eat like 6,7 times a day and drink lots of milk.
My scan is on the 12th,I will be 13w2d then...I can't wait.

I've mine on the 13th wohoo but I got to see bubs on booking in appt last week too !

Hi all.

My nausea and sickness has pretty much stopped since a week ago. However, i still have trouble with my evening meal in that i never know what i want, not much sounds/smells appealing.
EXCEPT for greasy take away food such as fish n chips, indian, chinese etc. Its so hard to not eat 2 or 3 of these a week (or more!).

Before being pregnant i enjoyed a takeaway meal once every week or two and i am a healthy weight.

Anyone else experiencing this? What do you think it means my body is craving/lacking? Would have thought a sensitive stomach would put me off such food?!

I am exactly the same Stella, I find food shopping really difficult at the minute because nothing (decent) appeals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->