AUGUST 2013 babies...

Runnergrl what an awesome bump!I definitely see a difference there since the last pic.Your baby looks so big too.
What happens at a 12 week appointment?

How much you ladies already gained? I think I gained around 8 to 11 pounds...it all depends how much I had before the pregnancy.. which I am not sure:blush:

Im 14 weeks and have gained 2 lbs. Im sure its gona add up pretty quick from here on out.

I've gained about 8lbs. I'm not worried about it, I had the type of ms where I had to continuously eat or I would get sick lol. My last pregnancy went the same way. Gained the most in the 1st trimester. Now that I'm entering the second I'm not hungry at all. I think it will all even out for me. Plus I retain a lot of fluid when I'm pregnant, that has a lot to due with my weight gain.

I have so far gained about 6 kilos (which on google I think translates to almost 14lbs? Not sure), originally I was worried, but no doctors or midwives seem to be concerned, and I do have a big obvious bump. Started doing prenatal pilates just to keep myself fit/limber though.

We heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time on Thursday at 11+5. I can't remember if she said 175 or 178 bpm, but I remember saying, "Woah..." and then her reassuring us that's where baby's heartbeat is supposed to be. :) Also, finally got Zofran! It's already working miracles.

We heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time on Thursday at 11+5. I can't remember if she said 175 or 178 bpm, but I remember saying, "Woah..." and then her reassuring us that's where baby's heartbeat is supposed to be. :) Also, finally got Zofran! It's already working miracles.

Woohoo! How exciting! Maybe you have a little girl in there!

Woohoo! How exciting! Maybe you have a little girl in there!

We are really hoping so! A lot of the myths point to girl! Never had breakouts before I got pregnant, have been having acne. I had two dreams it was a girl, two dreams it was a boy, but one reoccurring one that I keep having is that I am walking in amazement through a girl's toy section in a store and it's huge. The morning sickness was pretty bad! Zofran is already helping a lot! I just have a gut feeling it's a girl, fiance wants a girl too, but thinks it's a boy, just because we want a girl so much lol

:hi: Hi everyone!!

Im Brittani and I was wondering if I could join you guys. I was part of another August thread but didn't feel welcome at all.

Im due August 26th with my first baby. I am so excited!!

welcome brittani!! Congrats on your pregnancy! you are most welcome here!

Hi Brittani,welcome here.
Well I gained a lot I think.I wish I would know how much I had pre pregnancy.
I look so pregnant :) but I love it. Just went shopping for more clothes.

Is so much easy now to find the heartbeat with the doppler and is getting stronger every week.I can also hear the movements, can't feel them yet unfortunately, but my little one is so active down there that my ears hurt from the sound that his movement make.

I wish we would know if is a girl or a boy.I bought some baby clothes today so cute but I buy only in yellow or green,I think that is more neutral.

Welcome Brittani! Sorry you didn't feel that great in another group, I have to say that I feel like that about another group too. Which one were you in? You can PM me if you don't want to say here. x

Welcome Brittani! You'll feel right at home here with us, these ladies are all wonderful!

So much to catch up on around here! I can't wait until Friday when I get another look at the bean. I'm a bit nervous about the NT test and results (for no real reason). I've just set that up as the last hurdle before announcing and really letting myself be excited. Fingers crossed that everything goes well.

Hope everyone is doing well and excited for SECOND TRIMESTER! So soon now! Really hope I see a little appetite and energy return.

Mon-ami, I have a scan on Friday too, due to my tilted womb we couldn't get a fantastic look at the bean at 12 weeks so I get to see him / her again at 14 weeks. I am sure your NT results will be fine, it's totally normal to feel anxious about it, I was

Got rear ended this weekend by some dumb driver. The impact wasn't too hard, but I can't stop worry about bean. I really hope the baby is ok and I am worrying over nothing. Every ache and pull since the accident has sent me into a panic. I plan to call the doc tomorrow but in the meantime I can't help but worry :/

Hope, that sucks. I'm sure bean is okay, but saying a prayer for you anyway. I loathe careless drivers.

Jazzy- If you were a normal pre-pregnancy weight you'll probably gain about 10lbs a trimester. At least that's what my doctor said. I'm overweight so I'm only supposed to gain about 20lbs. I gained 2 pounds by my 8 week appt and lost 5 punds by my 12 week appt! It will all balance out eventually. :)

Britanni- Welcome! Sorry to hear about your bad experience with another group. I have found most ladies on this site to be wonderful with support. I hope you like the group here!

Mon ami- I'm sure everything with your scan will be great! Did you have the blood work to accompany the NT scan?

Loubyroo- I hope they get a better look at the baby with this ultrasound. At least you get to see baby more often! That's a plus. :)

Runnergrl & Kelsey- Yay to being in the 2nd trimester tomorrow!! I was so excited to enter week 13. :)

Hope- Sorry to hear about being rear ended. I'm sure everything is fine with baby. I hope you're okay!

Got rear ended this weekend by some dumb driver. The impact wasn't too hard, but I can't stop worry about bean. I really hope the baby is ok and I am worrying over nothing. Every ache and pull since the accident has sent me into a panic. I plan to call the doc tomorrow but in the meantime I can't help but worry :/

I am sure the little one is OK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->