AUGUST 2013 babies...

Congrats Jazzy!

My scan tomorrow!! And tbh, im still a bit worried as Ive still not felt any consistent movements/kicks. A few times each day for the last 2/3 days I feel what I think 'might' be a kick, but still nothing im certain about. My dd was kicking the sh** out of me at this stage.

If everything goes well tomorrow, we will finally be buying somehing for baby... Still got nothing!!!

Took a nap I was so tired.
When I got up I had a call from my doctor telling me not to worry,everything measure just fine but there was a small system on the baby's brain.its called choroid plexus cyst.
But it looks like is just one of those things,nothing really to worry about.But still I hope it will go away from itself.
My placenta is in the front so that's why I didn't feel the baby for so long.is been quiet for 2 days again.on the ultrasound he was moving and rolling a lot.

My hubby was with me on skipe the whole time,this is how he found out.He got teary eyes.

Good luck everyone on the upcoming scans.

I did got some outfits but not to much because 26 $ for a baby pant with onesis is just to much at babies r us.Target will do it too or TJ Max!I bought instead some nursery decoration.

Jazzy - They found CPS on my DD at my 20 week scan and due to her position had to send me back for a rescan. Often when they see them, they pay more close attention to other soft markers such as facial features and they couldnt see my DD's face. I went back at 22 weeks, and there was no mention of them! It was one of those things that googling actually helped me with, as it was very reassuring to read how common they are and how the *mostly* clear up on their own. :hugs:

Jazzy - They found CPS on my DD at my 20 week scan and due to her position had to send me back for a rescan. Often when they see them, they pay more close attention to other soft markers such as facial features and they couldnt see my DD's face. I went back at 22 weeks, and there was no mention of them! It was one of those things that googling actually helped me with, as it was very reassuring to read how common they are and how the *mostly* clear up on their own. :hugs:

I surely hope so.The doctor said because it is by itself is absolutely nothing to worry about...just why he even mention it if is nothing to worry?

I surely hope so.The doctor said because it is by itself is absolutely nothing to worry about...just why he even mention it if is nothing to worry?

I think the are obligated to tell you. The CPS *can* be a soft marker for Trisomy 18. But generally if there are no other things found - its nothing to worry about and they usually clear up. I know someone in the other August thread requested a repeat scan and her dr said she could have one around 28 weeks. Maybe you can do the same? If there was a REAL concern for genetic issues the dr would have recommended further testing I'm sure. :hugs:

Congrats Jazzy!

My scan tomorrow!! And tbh, im still a bit worried as Ive still not felt any consistent movements/kicks. A few times each day for the last 2/3 days I feel what I think 'might' be a kick, but still nothing im certain about. My dd was kicking the sh** out of me at this stage.

If everything goes well tomorrow, we will finally be buying somehing for baby... Still got nothing!!!

Let us know how it went :D

Well my scan went well but baby was in an akward position and we couldnt get a few measurements... So we have to go back a week tomorrow.

tried to look at the sex but there was a bit of cord between the legs. She said she could see no obvious boy bits and it looked girly to me, but going to wait until next week before I move over to team pink!

Wee bit gutted as we were desperate to buy some nice clothes but came home empty handed :-/

Didnt even get a good pic as baby has her face right squashed against my uterus...

Also, I have an anterior placenta which explains the lack of kicks

Loubyroo... Updateeee!!

man what a bummerrrrrr! I must have that placenta issue too! stinks!

I know, Im gutted! We get to try again next week so it could be worse I guess!

She didnt tell me I had an anterior placenta, I was looking at he notes and under 'placental site' it said "ANT - Not low" so im just assuming it means anterior?

Have you been feeling regular kicks yet runnergrl?

Awwwww shoot!! Little one didn't want to cooperate:baby:
But look at this this way-you get to see her/him again.

Yesterday my boy was stretching,kicking rolling,I didn't felt a lot and then the tech told me that my placenta is in the front and cushions everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->