AUGUST 2013 babies...

Goodness, lots of us have anterior placentas!!

My baby didnt move a muscle at the scan! Moved its arms the tiniest bit and that was all. Must have been sleeping. Even after I emptied my bladder, jumped around and gave it a good prod, still didnt move! Very stubborn =D

Pretty sure baby is kicking me just now though :D

I got lucky cuz mine is active in the morning after breakfast and my appointment was early too.It was very cute to look at.I am sure next time you get to see more.

Well my scan went well but baby was in an akward position and we couldnt get a few measurements... So we have to go back a week tomorrow.

tried to look at the sex but there was a bit of cord between the legs. She said she could see no obvious boy bits and it looked girly to me, but going to wait until next week before I move over to team pink!

Wee bit gutted as we were desperate to buy some nice clothes but came home empty handed :-/

Didnt even get a good pic as baby has her face right squashed against my uterus...

Also, I have an anterior placenta which explains the lack of kicks

Loubyroo... Updateeee!!

OMG MrsMurphy2be, my scan was almost exactly the same!!! I found out I have a low-lying anterior placenta so will need another scan at 34 weeks to make sure it has moved up otherwise it will be a C section for me :(

We got most of baby's measurements and saw everything was A-OK until he / she decided to stop playing ball and they couldn't get a good snap shot of the head (although the nurse already seen everything was fine) and couldn't confirm the sex :(

Soooo, I have another scan booked for 24th April.

Never felt so elated that all is well but so deflated that I still don't know if I have a little girl or boy!

The next two weeks are going to go so slow...at least I am off to Dubai next week to take my mind off the wait ;)

I know, Im gutted! We get to try again next week so it could be worse I guess!

She didnt tell me I had an anterior placenta, I was looking at he notes and under 'placental site' it said "ANT - Not low" so im just assuming it means anterior?

Have you been feeling regular kicks yet runnergrl?

Aaaaw, same happened to me, so I have to go back in 2 weeks time. So i just look at this way, i get to see my little one a little more than most :D

Thats my Gal, tricking the system :D

Well my scan went well but baby was in an akward position and we couldnt get a few measurements... So we have to go back a week tomorrow.

tried to look at the sex but there was a bit of cord between the legs. She said she could see no obvious boy bits and it looked girly to me, but going to wait until next week before I move over to team pink!

Wee bit gutted as we were desperate to buy some nice clothes but came home empty handed :-/

Didnt even get a good pic as baby has her face right squashed against my uterus...

Loubyroo... Updateeee!!

OMG MrsMurphy2be, my scan was almost exactly the same!!! I found out I have a low-lying anterior placenta so will need another scan at 34 weeks to make sure it has moved up otherwise it will be a C section for me :(

We got most of baby's measurements and saw everything was A-OK until he / she decided to stop playing ball and they couldn't get a good snap shot of the head (although the nurse already seen everything was fine) and couldn't confirm the sex :(

Never felt so elated that all is well but so deflated that I still don't know if I have a little girl or boy!

The next two weeks are going to go so slow...at least I am off to Dubai next week to take my mind off the wait ;)

I have exactly the same, Anterior-low lying. Baby was also face down and her spine was causing a shadow over parts of her heart. So I have to go back on the 19th April and hopefully she would have turned and then again when I am 32 weeks to have a look and see if placenta has moved. But that's 2 extra times I get to see our little one :D

jazzylady - Congratulations on your little boy!!!! I use to feel baby at least every day in the morn and in the eve since i was 17 weeks, till now, I don't feel her at all to be honest (for past say 3-4 days.) But apparently that's normal for anterior placenta from 20 weeks.

Oh my, lots of cheeky babies here!

Luckily my placenta isnt low, and yesterday and today i have felt baby alot more! Still only little teeny kicks but theyre more defined now!

Also, I went ahead and booked a private gender scan for tomorrow haha. Cant wait a week, Im too impatient! It was only £37.50 so not bad!

Also we get a cheeky glimpse at baby in 3d and I can pay an extra £5 for a photo in 3d, so will probably get that. So excited to see my little monkey, since I didnt get a glimpse of their face at all yesterday.

I cant believe we are halfway ladies! Wont be long until we are sharing birth stories and pictures of our precious bundles!!

Loubyroo... Updateeee!!

Oh my, lots of cheeky babies here!

Luckily my placenta isnt low, and yesterday and today i have felt baby alot more! Still only little teeny kicks but theyre more defined now!

Also, I went ahead and booked a private gender scan for tomorrow haha. Cant wait a week, Im too impatient! It was only £37.50 so not bad!

Also we get a cheeky glimpse at baby in 3d and I can pay an extra £5 for a photo in 3d, so will probably get that. So excited to see my little monkey, since I didnt get a glimpse of their face at all yesterday.

I cant believe we are halfway ladies! Wont be long until we are sharing birth stories and pictures of our precious bundles!!

Private is so so worth every penny. You get so much more out of your session than with the NHS (well from my experience anyway). I find its as if my pregnancy is almost an inconvenience to them lol. with private they cant tell you enough and they seem as excited as you do, even if it is just all part of what you pay for.

I must warn you, they do look like little devil aliens in 3D lol but still so so cute!!! You will have to post a pic for us :D

Oh and considering the NHS charged me £3.50 for a 2D, £5 private is really good!

lol- MMurphey, you cant wait, I love it! make sure to report!! :hugs:

I know, its terrible.. I was never this impatient first time round! Ill definitely post some pics when I get home =)

And £2.50 for a picture!? Thats terrible. I felt the same way about being rushed, even OH commented on how the lady was a "cow" haha.

So????we are waiting here lol:coffee:

I think I found a name for my boy: Jason Jay:baby:what you all think?

Mrs.Murphy how is with that update?:shrug:
I am stalking here....lol

In my own good news, baby boy is kicking like crazy this morning!! I can feel it when I put my hand on my tummy<3

Well ladies, we are on....

Team PINK!

So excited! My intuition was correct. We got a peek at baby in 4d which was amazing, and the profile shot we got looks identical to dds!

Super happy to be having another girly :D

In my own good news, baby boy is kicking like crazy this morning!! I can feel it when I put my hand on my tummy<3

Love it! My girly has been kicking more today too :D (got the 4d one free lol)

Here are my scan pics <3
https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/paigesmummyxx/temporary_zps35710e94.jpg
https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/paigesmummyxx/temporary_zps64411e62.jpg

Oh so sweet....a little girl.What you got for her?I went to baby stores and have to say the baby girl clothes are so so adorable.

That is so awesome! Mine has episodes like that too but not every day,unfortunately. Yesterday was a lot and today is quiet. I can't wait to get to 24,26 weeks so I feel it every day.

Ah I made a mistake.I am getting ready for working in garden with this nice weather and today I went to buy everything I need,but I forgot that I am pregnant and after walking for hours I start having round ligament pains...and now it hurts.I can't go even to the toilet without feeling that my feet will fall.

I can't do everything I did before that's for sure,

Anyway wanted to ask you what kind of diapers you used for your first?Pampers,Huggies, Luvs?which ones do you recommend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->