* August 2014 Babies *

:hi: candycane :) I don't have very many symptoms just really extreme tiredness (especially with running after a toddler), a huge bloat belly, and somewhat sore boobs. But mostly it's just the tiredness.

Hello everyone,

I'm due August 20th according to my LMP. My first doctor's appointment isn't until January 6, so I may have a different due date from them... This is our first, conceived on cycle 1!

Yay congrats and welcome Toasty :) how far along will you be when you have your appointment, and will you get a scan than as well?

Here is Wisconsin they don't like to see you until 10 weeks. So my first appointment is January 31st :) at that time I will be 10 weeks or so.

I will be 7w5d, and they said "possibly a vaginal ultrasound". I really hope they do one!

Yeah they should be able to do one, and you should be able to hear the heartbeat, I had to have an early one for baby 1 and I got to hear and see the heartbeat, so fingers crossed for you :)

Symptoms! Extremely nauseous and sore breast. And uber emotional. I was craving Chik Fil a but I had to wait until my DH came home and I cried!! I've never cried over food before lol. Hubs thought it was funny

Hello...

Im 6weeks 3days with baby number 2! Due 14th! have a 5 year old daughter...

constant sickness feeling and tired! Had a scan on Friday! Seen heartbeat and everything is well!

Telling family on xmas day! x

:hi: I'm August 31st by LMP but 2nd September by my dates. Can I still be here? Hehe.

Hi everyone! According to my LMP i'd be due July 30th although if i'm granted a vba2c then it'll more than likely be an august birth! xx

Hey ladies. My edd is August 26th. I am 5 weeks amd 3 days today. I had a miscarriage this past August so this pregnancy was a surprise. Hopefully this one sticks. I have sore nipples without my bra, nausea mainly in the morning, gas/bloating, and wetness(tmi!) Lol

My morning sickness is kicking my ASS!!!! And it's all day long, actually it's the worst at night time !

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!

:)

My morning sickness is kicking my ASS!!!! And it's all day long, actually it's the worst at night time !

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!

:)

Oh sorry to hear that! Luckily i havent been sick yet, right enough i didnt have morning sickness with my other two, but my stomach is constantly churning and i find myself hungry all the time but unable to eat or find my appetite so ive been snacking on hula hoops! :dohh: xx

I thankfully never had morning sickness with Gavin, and so far this time it's the same, I just try to eat a little something every hour and it seems to help, and I make sure I have a two things of string cheese before bedtime :) That seems to tie me over all night.

This pregnancy I am breaking out like crazy and I am really bloated, I look like I am about 10 weeks pregnant when I am only 5 weeks :)

Has anyone went to their first Dr appointment? And if so, what did the doctors do? Did you get to see the heartbeat amd hear it? Sorry I'm afraid about my first appointment coming up on the 13th of January.

Hello everyone,

I'm due August 20th according to my LMP. My first doctor's appointment isn't until January 6, so I may have a different due date from them... This is our first, conceived on cycle 1!

Oh! Me, too! We're exactly the same! Due August 20th by LMP, first appointment is 4pm on January 6, our first little one, and we conceived on the first try!

Haha, I just got really excited. The joy of having someone paddling the same boat, I suppose. Do you find you're a nervous wreck at times?

Hello everyone,

Oh! Me, too! We're exactly the same! Due August 20th by LMP, first appointment is 4pm on January 6, our first little one, and we conceived on the first try!

Haha, I just got really excited. The joy of having someone paddling the same boat, I suppose. Do you find you're a nervous wreck at times?

Omg that's funny! Yes at times I feel like omg what if there's no heartbeat or what if there's something wrong? Or what if there are multiples?! I am just counting down the days until my appointment though and trying to stay positive! I would be so devastated if they say "sorry ma'am but you're not pregnant". I just know of that happening and I haven't had a blood test or anything but I'm definitely pregnant according to multiple brands of HPTs and I've had many symptoms. And the bloating, ughh. My husband is so excited though and is telling ANYONE who will listen that we are expecting, so I am praying extra hard that nothing goes wrong because now all those people are excited for us (he doesn't understand the whole wait until the first trimester is over so oh well!)

What about you???

Hi ladies.. can I join? I'm 5 weeks and due on 1st September but I'll be having an elective section which will most likely be at 38/39 weeks so I'll be having an August baby! X

Omg that's funny! Yes at times I feel like omg what if there's no heartbeat or what if there's something wrong? Or what if there are multiples?! I am just counting down the days until my appointment though and trying to stay positive! I would be so devastated if they say "sorry ma'am but you're not pregnant". I just know of that happening and I haven't had a blood test or anything but I'm definitely pregnant according to multiple brands of HPTs and I've had many symptoms. And the bloating, ughh. My husband is so excited though and is telling ANYONE who will listen that we are expecting, so I am praying extra hard that nothing goes wrong because now all those people are excited for us (he doesn't understand the whole wait until the first trimester is over so oh well!)

What about you???

Absolute basket case. I couldn't get an OB appointment before the 6th, so I went to my general physician to get the confirmation from a doctor that I was indeed knocked up. I've still taken 10 HPTs (I run out tomorrow, and we're out of town after that, so time to stop peeing on things I suppose), and yesterday I had an utter meltdown because I took one of those ClearBlue weeks predictor tests, and it told me I was 2-3 weeks, even though I'm 5+3, so it should have read 3+. Of course, I didn't use my first go of the day, and I'd had like, four glasses of water beforehand. Naturally, they're extremely sensitive to urine dilution. Sure enough, when I took another this morning with my first go, it popped up 3+ right away.

We're terrible at keeping secrets, plus I feel like my in-laws pressured us a little bit on telling my husband's side of the family, though ultimately I'm glad we told them. We're telling my family on Sunday, when we do our family Christmas in Colorado. After a sit down chat about it, we pretty much decided that we would tell anyone that would know about a miscarriage anyway, which means our families and close friends, and then our bosses. And we don't lie - one of my friends at work figured it out because she knew we were trying, and then I declined an alcoholic beverage at happy hour. If someone asks, we tell, but we don't run around spreading the news just yet.

I've always believed in God, but I was more of "say an Our Father" and then hit the sack kind of pray-er until this pregnancy. I've had some pretty involved chats since. I actually was finally so stressed out about everything yesterday that I was about to make myself come completely unhinged, so before bed, I said probably the most earnest prayer I have ever said in my life to be comforted, and then I had some quite wonderful dreams about my pregnancy, and could not feel any better today. I'm so much less anxious. I don't know how long it will last, but hopefully until I'm out of the first trimester!

This board has been a complete blessing, though, because it's allowed me to talk my little heart out about the little bean, so it's saved my husband's ears!

Also, I think if you've had positives on lots of different tests, you've definitely got a bun. It's hard to believe, though, isn't it?

Hello! :)

I am 8+1 with #2!

EDD (for the moment) is 10th of August. I had a private scan at 6+5 where we saw a lovely strong, clear heartbeat. Awaiting our 12 week scan appointment and nervously hoping baby continues to do well :)

Lucky enough to not be suffering with morning sickness! However the insomnia has kicked in again. It's going to be a loooooong 9 months!

Hello! :)

I am 8+1 with #2!

EDD (for the moment) is 10th of August. I had a private scan at 6+5 where we saw a lovely strong, clear heartbeat. Awaiting our 12 week scan appointment and nervously hoping baby continues to do well :)

Lucky enough to not be suffering with morning sickness! However the insomnia has kicked in again. It's going to be a loooooong 9 months!

Hi! :flower:
I dont have morning sickness either and i find myself napping in the afternoon and going to bed after midnight :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->