* August 2014 Babies *

Hey ladies mind of I join? My edd is August 29th & my first appointment is Jan 17th got my first bfp after ttc for 11 months :)

Hi ladies! I'd love to join you! As of now my estimated due date is August 25th but I wouldn't be surprised if it got moved earlier, I'm expecting my 4th baby =)

Hi there ladies!!! Hope everyone is doing well.

I finally got to tour the birth center I'll be going to for my care and after getting some insurance stuff straightened out, I am finally going to have my first real appointment next Thursday the 16th and then have my ultrasound the following Tuesday the 21st- Yay! I can't wait to see this little bean!

Morning sickness hasn't eased up on me at all. And I got a nasty cold along with it so every time I cough it's a BIG problem.... missed a day of work this week but I definitely needed the rest.

Tell me how you ladies are doing! Who has told their friends and family yet? We have told immediate family and a few close friends but waiting until after the ultrasound to share with everyone else. If you have told, how did you do it? I want to think of a fun idea to share the news :)

We broke the news right away I know they say not to but oh well :shrug: since we found out before Christmas we posted a pic of me with a bow on my belly & dh said I got my Christmas present early I have to wait 9 months to play with it though :) & then for his fam we gave em a box of balloons that said we're having a baby on em.

Aww Jett those are super cute ideas! BTW your due date is my birthday!! :)

Thanks pink hope & that's cool that my due dates your bday :)... I have exactly one week from tomorrow til my first appointment I hope this next week goes by fast

I had my booking in appointment today! My due date is now august 6th xx

We broke the news right away as well. Just because if something goes wrong, it would be nice to have all the support from family. :)

We announced to DH's family at Christmas Eve, since that is our family Christmas for that side of the family. We have a big brother ornament. Than we hung it on our tree at home when we got home. :)

Heyy ladies! :wave:

not sure if i have posted on here before or not but no one has updated in a long while!. How are you all getting on?
i am expecting my first baby, A Boy :) on the 2nd August! Cannon wait for him to be here and we can finally meet him!

Heyy ladies! :wave:

not sure if i have posted on here before or not but no one has updated in a long while!. How are you all getting on?
i am expecting my first baby, A Boy :) on the 2nd August! Cannon wait for him to be here and we can finally meet him!

Morning! I have been good, had my good days, bad days, moody and laughing days! Getting sorer every day, only 8 weeks to go! Im 31 weeks today but i'll be having another c-section so little guy will be here the end of july/early august xx

I forgot about this thread we're having a baby boy :) can't believe I'm already in the 3rd trimester.

Pregnancy is going well for me although my little mans movements are starting to become painful! He likes to hang out in my right rib haha

I've had a fairly good pregnancy so far, but have terrible meralgia paresthetica in my right leg. It started out as intermittent numbness and now it's constant pain and soreness, feeling like someone bruised me terribly in my right thigh and occasional lightning bolts of nerve pain. Fun! Glad to let my little girl cook as long as she needs but I will be happy when this leg pain goes away, as it *should* post-delivery.

I feel like I've been pregnant forever though...

Aww.. Not long left and then hopefully your pain goes away! .. I feel like ive been pregnant forever too! .. I love feeling him move about and stuff but i cannot wait to meet my little boy! .. How big are your bumps? Mines a little over 36inches around. I feel huge but everyone says in small!

Oh I'm sure my "bump" is massive compared to yours inch-wise-- I was chubby in my stomach area to begin with. I don't have a cute bump like I would if I were smaller to begin with. When I wear maternity clothes, it looks cute, but when I'm chilling at home in my PJs (which is all I wear at home haha) I just feel fat. DH can't understand why I am insecure about it--he thinks I'm beautiful with my pregnant body, which I am grateful for, but it's disheartening to see the flabby "under-belly" in the mirror. I don't have a B belly or anything, it's just gravity makes it look silly. Lol. I look like I'm carrying her sooooo low because of my pre-existing chub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->