* August 2014 Babies *

pinkhope

Reaction score
Anyone else due in August and want to join up? I'm due about August 3rd-making me around 5w3d. My first appointment is December 16th so maybe will have a better idea of my exact dates then.

We were TTC for about 2 years before my husband was deployed last December. He came back in August and we conceived in November. Trying to be excited but mostly I'm just nervous! Had 1 previous MC several years ago with my former partner at about 14 weeks.

My symptoms so far are sore breasts, restless at night, killer lower back pain and just a teeny bit of nausea a handful of times.

Would love to get to know some of you ladies! :)

Congrats!! We have the same due date :)

I've had those symptoms as well as night sickness, and bloat…

Hey suite & Mummy! Welcome!

I'm sure this is going to be a dreadful summer- I'll be as big as a whale by August!!! Oh well, still feeling so happy, blessed and excited (for now lol)! Feeling very positive although quite nervous! Just want these first several weeks to keep rolling by quickly!!!

I'm so restless I actually dread bedtime! I'm usually soo exhausted but just cannot sleep. Thinking of ordering one of those crazy looking pregnancy pillows, anything that might help me be comfortable and relax is worth a try :/

Suite- is this your first baby?

Hi ladies!
looking for some buddies throughout the duration. at least for the first few months. we just had a mc back in august. my due date is Aug 12th. so the next several weeks will be a little harry. this will be #4 (1 DH and 2 mc :angel: )
i did clomid/musinex this time. and have lots of bloating/pressure and low back cramps. tender breast, appetite is either strong or nonexistent. stuffy nose.

Wow there are loads of August groups now :)

Hiya girls, I'm Leah and i'm due baby #4 on 1st August 14 :flower: xx

Hi girls! This is my #1 and we were TTC since May. I have shorter 24-26 day cycles and was around 10 days late before I got a faint BFP on December 1st! I got a blood test Wednesday and they called me yesterday to tell me I tested positive for an early pregnancy and I have to come back in next week to run the test again. Is that normal?

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months!

Pink- Yes! This is DH and I's first child!! I'm very excited, and nervous…I want everything to go fine, lol!

Hi I'm due #3 mid August not completly sure on date! Xx

Hey ladies, how is everyone feeling? My morning sickness really went into overdrive this morning and has been kicking my ass since 4am! I've felt sick and been vomiting on and off throughout the day. Hoping this is just a bad day, although I've heard that strong symptoms mean strong babies, so I'm feeling pretty positive, even with my head in the toilet hahaha.

Still having very sore breasts but most of my back pain has faded off, which I'm thankful for since that was even worse than the throwing up.

Hope you are all having a happy day!

Hi girls! This is my #1 and we were TTC since May. I have shorter 24-26 day cycles and was around 10 days late before I got a faint BFP on December 1st! I got a blood test Wednesday and they called me yesterday to tell me I tested positive for an early pregnancy and I have to come back in next week to run the test again. Is that normal?

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hey savvy - I think that is fairly normal especially when you are so early!! Congrats and good luck to you at your next appointment! :cloud9:

Hey Ladies. Due August 14th with my 3rd and last lol! Minimal symptoms. feeling a tad bloated right now. Congrats to everyone else!

Good morning ladies! 7 weeks today!! Woohooo!! Have my first doctor appointment tomorrow-although I think it will be just to get my referral to see a midwife closer to my house.

I've still been battling the nausea and vomiting now and then. Haven't found much that's really helped yet. Tried the ginger ale, saltines, ginger snaps, peppermints, etc... Anybody who has been pregnant before have any tricks that worked for you? I'll try anything! The only way I can make it go away completely is hopping in the shower, and taking 5 showers a day isn't really logical hahaa...

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Hi ladies! I'm due August 4th with my second (almost exactly 1.5 years apart)!

symptom check ladies!!! how is everyone feeling ? :D

:hi: ladies hope I can join all of you. I am Stephanie and husband's name is Kyle. We are due August 28th :)

:hi: ladies hope I can join all of you. I am Stephanie and husband's name is Kyle. We are due August 28th :)

Hey Stephanie, you are a couple of days apart from me - I am due 31st August. How are your symptoms going? Other than extreme tiredness, I don't really have anything else to report at the moment. I'm 15 DPO / 3 weeks 5 days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->