August 2014 Buddies

mindylou

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Mindy. I'm new to the 1st trimester(!!!!). Super excited to be here and looking for some buddies! I am currently 5 weeks with a due date of August 4th!

My husband and I have been together since high school (9 years). We got married in 2009 and just started TTC in June. This will be our first child if everything goes well! I had a mc last month and I am so beyond paranoid now. I WISH I was puking my guts out so I knew everything is ok in there. At least I have all the other lovely symptoms like the bloat, sore bbs, frequent urination, and starvation. lol I am trying not to get too excited just yet, but putting up the Christmas tree and stockings has really got me thinking of the future with this little peanut.

This pregnancy started off rough with lack of sleep and lots of stress prepping for Thanksgiving with 30 people in our house! I also had bv for a week and now I have a cold. But I'll take it all if I can just get through this pregnancy and have a happy healthy baby in my arms! :)

August 2014 Due Dates
1st: LittleMinx
2nd: Londonbump81, crazy4baby09
3rd: suiteflower
4th: emicakess
5th: savvysaver
6th: mysteriouseye, Rainbow gems, patchey, Chris_25, anothermom, ChristiansMum
7th:
8th: ladyleia, Buckles
9th: darkriver, xEmmaDx
10th: Diddy2013 :angel:
11th: 28329, Jazzbird, mirandaprice
12th: tone, ttc2012, Lovingmyhubby
13th: rosy13, AllStar:angel:, mindylou
14th: Jbaby90, MummyJade, ms.tjulz
15th:
16th:
17th:
18th: 17e
19th: mel28nicole
20th:
21st: lilmissmup
22nd: wookie130, MrsArcher
23rd:
24th: Bibliophile
25th:
26th: sweetster, MrsBB1323
27th:
28th: KitteyKat2010, Enduringplum
29th: katestar53, MissLM
30th:
31st: lovenoel

Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy!!! :happydance:

Hey :) I have also been with my husband since high school been together 9 years :) We have 1 little one already this is our second :) I hope everything goes well for you during your pregnancy :)xxx

Hello! My name is Mindy. I'm new to the 1st trimester(!!!!). Super excited to be here and looking for some buddies! I am currently 5 weeks with a due date of August 4th!

My husband and I have been together since high school (9 years). We got married in 2009 and just started TTC in June. This will be our first child if everything goes well! I had a mc last month and I am so beyond paranoid now. I WISH I was puking my guts out so I knew everything is ok in there. At least I have all the other lovely symptoms like the bloat, sore bbs, frequent urination, and starvation. lol I am trying not to get too excited just yet, but putting up the Christmas tree and stockings has really got me thinking of the future with this little peanut.

This pregnancy started off rough with lack of sleep and lots of stress prepping for Thanksgiving with 30 people in our house! I also had bv for a week and now I have a cold. But I'll take it all if I can just get through this pregnancy and have a happy healthy baby in my arms! :)

hello im due 6-8th of august but guessing it will be before that as #1 was 3 weeks early and all my family (females) have gone early,

i have been with my OH for 6 years we have a son together and we are getting engaged just before Xmas

good luck

Hello! I'm about 4 weeks and due around the 12th of August! This is my second. I'm sooo excited!! :happydance:

Awe, that's awesome! Thanks you, good luck to you as well! :)
Are you experiencing morning sickness yet? When does that kick in?

I am due around the same time 8/8, the day after my husbands birthday. I'm feeling worried right now too because I have hardly any symptoms and I had horrible MS with my son. I certainly won't complain if I end up being symptom free as long as this baby is healthy.

I haven't had any sickness yet. Hoping I don't at all as didn't with my first so fingers crossed! My boobs are sooo sore and I'm so bloated all the time! I feel like a ballon lol! Xx

It's good to hear others are ms-free as well! Yea, I guess if you've had ms before you probably could do without it! lol I'm just nervous.... looking for any symptom to confirm THIS IS HAPPENING! haha I'm super bloated as well... Thanksgiving and leftovers are the culprits along with all the snacking!!

So excited to see all the August babies up in here!! Good luck ladies! I'm sure I'll be asking lots of newbie questions! :)

I'm due august fourth also! This is my first bfp and we tried for a year, I'm nervous but hoping everything works out well!

Hi :) I'm due august 14!! Bbs are killing me but that has been my only main symptom so far! Good luck everyone and h+h 9 months :) xx

Hi girls! :wave: Mindy your ticker says that you are 5+2... hey whaddya know, mine does too! :) I am due August 4th, does that mean you are too? So far my symptoms are (currently) SUPER SENSITIVE nipples, fatique but I can push through it (I had to for my 4 day thanksgiving -_-), interrupted sleep (randomly waking up in the night for no reason) sometimes its due to because my feet feel like they are on fire, bad acne, frequent urination some days/nights... Thats all I can think of right now. I am queasy today but I don't know if it's morning sickness or not. I have had a lot of one-dayer symptoms too.

I was hoping someone would start a August baby forum, thank you :dance:

So glad you made this thread. :) I am currently 4 wks and due august 13. I got my BFP a few days ago and still don't feel like it's real. Pinch me! I've been fatigued, headaches, and queasy. Last night I cried for about 10 minutes and couldn't tell my husband why. Bloating too! It's hard to suck it in. :) it feels early to feel so crappy. Here's to us all having an uneventful nine months. xx

I'm due August 3rd, and this is my first child as well! Congrats to you and hubby!

Hello! Just found out we are expecting our second child this week, due 2nd August. We already have a beautiful 2 yr old boy and have been engaged since April. Feeling the mega bloat already and a little queasy and achey, hoping it'll all settle down soon! Eating like a rabbit as had GD last pregnancy so trying to control sugars already to hopefully make this time a smoother journey. Expect baby will come around the end of July as they don't let GD mums go to full term :(

Hello Mindy and ladies. I'm a fairly new member as well. Due date is the 18th of August. Totally can relate to the sore boobs. I went out today and got 3 sets of bras, I was surprised to find out I went up from size 12B to 14C this early. Big and painful bb already! MS was strong before I hit the 4-week mark but now it's gone. I have developed insomnia the past couple of weeks and a HUGE appetite. My waistline's gone. Lol. I haven't told people at work yet or even our family as Dh and I want to make it past the 1st trim before announcing this 2nd bub :)

Hi ladies. This is my 3rd baby and I have been with my DH 7years but married just over 2 years! I have never had ms with any of my pregnancies! I only seem to have sore boobs when they are touched and I have my normal pregnancy symptom nosebleeds! Also cold symptoms are apparently an early pregnacy symptom (so mr Google told me!) wish everyone a h&h 9 months xx

I am! I am due August the 9th. I have a 12 week old daughter and I have a husband. My tests are getting darker but still really fainter, I must have caught it very early. I am nervous and have decided not to tell anyone until we are 20 weeks.

I am! I am due August the 9th. I have a 12 week old daughter and I have a husband. My tests are getting darker but still really fainter, I must have caught it very early. I am nervous and have decided not to tell anyone until we are 20 weeks.

Wow you already have a 12 week old! Just curious how come you have decided to wait till you are 20 weeks to tell people? how do you feel about having such a close age gap?xx

Wow you already have a 12 week old! Just curious how come you have decided to wait till you are 20 weeks to tell people? how do you feel about having such a close age gap?xx
I want to enjoy this pregnancy and I feel a bit embarrassed what people are going to say as I am already blessed with a little child. I waited 8 years from my first miscarriage to having my daughter. I am nervous, but I guess they will be close.

I want to enjoy this pregnancy and I feel a bit embarrassed what people are going to say as I am already blessed with a little child. I waited 8 years from my first miscarriage to having my daughter. I am nervous, but I guess they will be close.

I know exactly how you feel about being embarrassed about what people think cause I feel exactly the same! I feel like everyone will judge me and think im crazy! I come from a very 2 kids max type of family and im pregnant again! I feel nervous about having my two youngest being close in age and scared my eldest will feel pushed out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->