August 2014 Buddies

Anyone going to have or have had a natural birth (no epidural or IV)? Here in the US it's like almost frowned upon... even though no one would admit it. Every time I say it people are like 'Oh just wait until you feel the pain...' I want to educate myself and prepare my body physically so that a natural birth is a more realistic option for me. Any advice?

Im hoping to have a natural birth after a C-section (baby was breech last time) very very hopeful of this xx

:wave: hello can i join please

im not sure of my edd yet as every calculator i go on online gives me different dates as i have a 35 day cycle, i loved the fruit ticker when i had my first so going by that at the mo lol ive been ttc since june when i had my implant out

my lmp was the 30th oct, af was due the monday just gone but obv never came got my 1st bfp monday, one on tueday and one today still dont quite believe it as the lines arent very dark, not faint but not dark either lol

with my son i didnt get a bfp till i was 7 weeks, ringing doctors monday as need to sort out all the meds im on at the min, would love to be bump buddies with u girlies :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies!! Hope you all are doing well! Any updates? Still no ms for me... fx that it's not a bad sign. I've also been having weird twinges in my cervix/uterus. No blood and it's not painful, so I'm thinking things are just growing in there? Can anyone relate? On a good note though, I took another digi hpt and I have graduated from 1-2 weeks past ovulation to 2-3 weeks past ovulation! Woo! About a week and a day until we (hopefully) see our little bean! I'm trying not to get too excited until I see our baby growing strong in there, but IT'S. SO. HARD. NOT. TO. :happydance:

My MS is in the form of diarrhea lol. It's terrible but hey I rather come out my butt than my mouth lol. Been extremely tired too and having weird dreams. AF would have been due today and it's not here! Yay! December 39th for my appointment can't come soon enough!

Can I join? My due date is August 5th. I had my first ultrasound this past monday and I got to see the heartbeat flicker our baby's heart rate is 99. I go in for a second ultrasound on December 30th. I have been nauseated, extremely tired, twinge and stretching down below, headaches at times.

Dr appt they moved my due date to august 10, the waits keep getting magically longer!!!!

My MS is in the form of diarrhea lol. It's terrible but hey I rather come out my butt than my mouth lol.

I've had quite a bit of soft sttol as well, but I was also on antibiotics for a sinus infection so that may be the source of mine.

Can I join? My due date is August 5th.

Congrats! Welcome!

Dr appt they moved my due date to august 10, the waits keep getting magically longer!!!!

Aye! At least everything is going well! :)

Hello can I join? I'm 37 been ttc#1 for 11 months. I'm super worried ill lose it :-(. I'm due on 11 august.

I'm in uk where the first scan is at 12 weeks - a long long wait! I just want some reassurance everything is ok, esp as I have no ms, only mild period cramps which have eased up this week and starting to feel exhausted in the evenings.

Hope you lovely ladies are all ok. Xxx

Hi ladies!! Hope you all are doing well! Any updates? Still no ms for me... fx that it's not a bad sign. I've also been having weird twinges in my cervix/uterus. No blood and it's not painful, so I'm thinking things are just growing in there? Can anyone relate? On a good note though, I took another digi hpt and I have graduated from 1-2 weeks past ovulation to 2-3 weeks past ovulation! Woo! About a week and a day until we (hopefully) see our little bean! I'm trying not to get too excited until I see our baby growing strong in there, but IT'S. SO. HARD. NOT. TO. :happydance:

I think I get those weird twinges too! Probably just a lot going on down there. My bbs finally are starting to hurt now yay lol not yay, but that means they are growing so yay haha! When is your first scan? My next one is 7+4 and I know what you mean, its so hard not to get excited! Even with my spotting and no fetal pull at 5+3 I just feel very positive! I think everything is going good and I am super excited to see my peanut and the hb in a week and a half!

Yay another august 11th due date! Congratulations.

Hi Ladies! Could you add me in for the 9th of August please :)

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev220br___.png

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt160f77.aspx

I think I get those weird twinges too! Probably just a lot going on down there. My bbs finally are starting to hurt now yay lol not yay, but that means they are growing so yay haha! When is your first scan? My next one is 7+4 and I know what you mean, its so hard not to get excited! Even with my spotting and no fetal pull at 5+3 I just feel very positive! I think everything is going good and I am super excited to see my peanut and the hb in a week and a half!

Yay for symptoms!! My first scan is Dec. 19. Can you see the fetal pole so early? I'm sure everything will be great! GL!!

Hello can I join? I'm 37 been ttc#1 for 11 months. I'm super worried ill lose it :-(. I'm due on 11 august.

I'm in uk where the first scan is at 12 weeks - a long long wait! I just want some reassurance everything is ok, esp as I have no ms, only mild period cramps which have eased up this week and starting to feel exhausted in the evenings.

Welcome! Yeesh, that's a long wait! Stay stong, I'm sure everything will be wonderful! I only had frequent urination and sore bbs at 5 weeks! I'm sure symptoms will increase to ease your mind!! :)

My EDD is August 14th! 4w6d today : ) Hardly amy symptoms... yet lol

Yay for symptoms!! My first scan is Dec. 19. Can you see the fetal pole so early? I'm sure everything will be great! GL!!

Welcome! Yeesh, that's a long wait! Stay stong, I'm sure everything will be wonderful! I only had frequent urination and sore bbs at 5 weeks! I'm sure symptoms will increase to ease your mind!! :)

I don't think they're supposed I see the fetal pole that early. I measured 5w2d and they have me gojng back at 6w5d because they should definitely see it by then. And a heartbeat, so you'll be good on the 19th, I'm going back on the 20th

Hi Ladies!
I'm 3 wks 3 days (11dpo) and due Aug 26th. I've had BFPs since 8 dpo and feel lots of symptoms but none of them are super strong. It's like a mixed bag of everything you read about (queasy, tired, cravings/aversions, BBs tender and bigger, fatigue, increased HR, tired/insomnia combo, hot flashes).

I had a mc from my first (and only, and a surprise) pregnancy earlier this year. This feels a lot different so hopefully I'm in it for the long haul.
Oh yeah, and I'm 40!

Hi Can I join please?
Got my BFP on Dec 8 and my due date is August 12th. I will have my first ultrasound one week from today (I will be 6w then). I had a MC last year at 6w so I am terrified. FXed that everything goes well.

Except for some twinges / slight pain down there, I have no other symptoms. It worries me ... I know its crazy but I wish I get some morning sickness soon!

Is anyone doing anything special to help the pregnancy? I have given up coffee and processed food. I would love to take it easy at work and relax more but I have a very stressful job and am working long nights. Any advice / suggestions?

FXed for everyone!

Welcome sweetster and ttcin2012 :) I'm trying my best to stay away from processed foods and coffee as well. I'm now taking a calcium gummy as well as my prenatal so I'm hoping it helps! I found out at 3+3 compare to 6 weeks with my MMC so I'm hoping the extra effort helps!

Can I join? My due date is August 5th. I had my first ultrasound this past monday and I got to see the heartbeat flicker our baby's heart rate is 99. I go in for a second ultrasound on December 30th. I have been nauseated, extremely tired, twinge and stretching down below, headaches at times.

Hi crazy4baby09 - awesome that you saw the heartbeat! how many weeks and days were uou then? I am scheduled for u/s at 6w (week from now) and dont know what to expect.

Hi ladies,
I am 6+1 weeks pregnant and i'm due on August 6th :)
I am so excited to finally get to this point! I had an ultrasound done at 5+5 and we saw a fluttering on the ultrasound, which the doctor believes was the heartbeat. We weren't able to hear it, but praying to hear it when I go back Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->