August 2014 Buddies

Hello

Can i join in please...

Im due August 14th... Have a 5 year old daughter.....
AF is due today and im worried im guna come on... Just want signals all is ok!

X

Welcome to everyone who has joined! Congrats on the BFPs!!!!
I started a list of due dates on the 1st page! Good luck ladies! As rosy13 said, wishing everyone an 'uneventful 9 months'!

Hi girls! :wave: Mindy your ticker says that you are 5+2... hey whaddya know, mine does too! :) I am due August 4th, does that mean you are too? So far my symptoms are (currently) SUPER SENSITIVE nipples, fatique but I can push through it (I had to for my 4 day thanksgiving -_-), interrupted sleep (randomly waking up in the night for no reason) sometimes its due to because my feet feel like they are on fire, bad acne, frequent urination some days/nights... Thats all I can think of right now. I am queasy today but I don't know if it's morning sickness or not. I have had a lot of one-dayer symptoms too.

I was hoping someone would start a August baby forum, thank you :dance:

Yes, I'm due August 4th as well!! :) And the dreams have me waking up constantly!!

Hello Mindy and ladies. I'm a fairly new member as well. Due date is the 18th of August. Totally can relate to the sore boobs. I went out today and got 3 sets of bras, I was surprised to find out I went up from size 12B to 14C this early. Big and painful bb already! MS was strong before I hit the 4-week mark but now it's gone. I have developed insomnia the past couple of weeks and a HUGE appetite. My waistline's gone. Lol. I haven't told people at work yet or even our family as Dh and I want to make it past the 1st trim before announcing this 2nd bub :)

I have insomnia as well! And I've begun waking up in a panic and sleep-talking! Very vivid dreams, so weird!

Hi ladies. This is my 3rd baby and I have been with my DH 7years but married just over 2 years! I have never had ms with any of my pregnancies! I only seem to have sore boobs when they are touched and I have my normal pregnancy symptom nosebleeds! Also cold symptoms are apparently an early pregnacy symptom (so mr Google told me!) wish everyone a h&h 9 months xx

Hey, what's your due date so I can add it? That's good to hear about the ms! I had a random nosebleed last Wednesday, but didn't think much of it until I tested Friday! Didn't know that was a symptom!! As for the cold, I think it is developing into a sinus infection. I'm all about natural remedies so if anyone has suggestions... I really don't want to go on antibiotics! Ugh! :)

I am due on August 6. This is our first after needing IVF. I'm so happy to be pregnant, I never thought it was possible.

Congrats to everyone :D

Hi ladies may I join? Just got my positive today looks like I'm about 3+2 and due August 19! First time being pregnant since I had a missed miscarriage in August with my first pregnancy. So nervous! I don't have my first appointment til December 30th

When is everyone get there first scans? I'm getting mine on December 10th! I'll be 6 +1 at that time.

I am gonna call and make my appointment today, hopefully I can get in sometime between Xmas and new year!! :) I will be just over 7 weeks then!

When is everyone get there first scans? I'm getting mine on December 10th! I'll be 6 +1 at that time.

My first appointment is December 19th. I asked if I would hear the heartbeat then and the receptionist didn't give a clear answer... she said they'd set that up when I come in. WTH does that mean? Like for the same day.. a week after.... two weeks??? Knowing this office I won't be able to get in for a month! lol I don't really like this office because they are the only one in the area and always super overbooked. I'm just a number, my 1st pregnancy is nothing special to them. I think I will call the nurse tomorrow and ask again.

My first appointment is December 19th. I asked if I would hear the heartbeat then and the receptionist didn't give a clear answer... she said they'd set that up when I come in. WTH does that mean? Like for the same day.. a week after.... two weeks??? Knowing this office I won't be able to get in for a month! lol I don't really like this office because they are the only one in the area and always super overbooked. I'm just a number, my 1st pregnancy is nothing special to them. I think I will call the nurse tomorrow and ask again.

From what I've looked into you can most times see the heart beat at 6 weeks, sometimes hear. You'll be more than seven weeks and I think the general rule is 8 weeks, but some people hear them sooner. This is from looking stuff up and researching, this is my first as well. When I called to schedule I figured they would give me an appt around Christmas lol, I didn't argue with the tenth!

Unfortunately since it's your first pregnancy they aren't urgent for anything. It really sucks. I wasn't seen til I was almost 9 weeks and they wouldn't try to hear the heart beat til I was 12. By that time my baby stopped growing and I found out the hard way trough an ultrasound. I was suppose to be 14 weeks and baby stopped growing at 8. It made me so bad. I'm going to a different doctor now. My first appointment is Dec 30 so idk if I'll get a scan or schedule it then

Welcome to everyone who has joined! Congrats on the BFPs!!!!
I started a list of due dates on the 1st page! Good luck ladies! As rosy13 said, wishing everyone an 'uneventful 9 months'!

Hi girls! :wave: Mindy your ticker says that you are 5+2... hey whaddya know, mine does too! :) I am due August 4th, does that mean you are too? So far my symptoms are (currently) SUPER SENSITIVE nipples, fatique but I can push through it (I had to for my 4 day thanksgiving -_-), interrupted sleep (randomly waking up in the night for no reason) sometimes its due to because my feet feel like they are on fire, bad acne, frequent urination some days/nights... Thats all I can think of right now. I am queasy today but I don't know if it's morning sickness or not. I have had a lot of one-dayer symptoms too.

I was hoping someone would start a August baby forum, thank you :dance:

Yes, I'm due August 4th as well!! :) And the dreams have me waking up constantly!!

Hello Mindy and ladies. I'm a fairly new member as well. Due date is the 18th of August. Totally can relate to the sore boobs. I went out today and got 3 sets of bras, I was surprised to find out I went up from size 12B to 14C this early. Big and painful bb already! MS was strong before I hit the 4-week mark but now it's gone. I have developed insomnia the past couple of weeks and a HUGE appetite. My waistline's gone. Lol. I haven't told people at work yet or even our family as Dh and I want to make it past the 1st trim before announcing this 2nd bub :)

I have insomnia as well! And I've begun waking up in a panic and sleep-talking! Very vivid dreams, so weird!

Hi ladies. This is my 3rd baby and I have been with my DH 7years but married just over 2 years! I have never had ms with any of my pregnancies! I only seem to have sore boobs when they are touched and I have my normal pregnancy symptom nosebleeds! Also cold symptoms are apparently an early pregnacy symptom (so mr Google told me!) wish everyone a h&h 9 months xx

Hey, what's your due date so I can add it? That's good to hear about the ms! I had a random nosebleed last Wednesday, but didn't think much of it until I tested Friday! Didn't know that was a symptom!! As for the cold, I think it is developing into a sinus infection. I'm all about natural remedies so if anyone has suggestions... I really don't want to go on antibiotics! Ugh! :)

I think Im due on the 2nd but because we wasn't TTC I cant remember when my last LMP started so it will probably change x

I'm seeing a doctor dec 30th. I think it's just to confirm the pregnancy. I'm still so early. Never in my life did I think I would find out I was pregnant at 3 weeks haha! They want to wait til I'm at least 6 weeks along.

So I changed doctors today. This one is about 20 minutes away and the hospital is about 40 minutes but I just can't stand the other office anymore! Very rude and they act like you're stupid when you don't do what they want. For instance, my insurance only allows me to do bloodwork at a specific place otherwise it will cost me a lot of money. The nurse was like 'Well, how do you know?'... 'Are you sure about that?'... 'I've never heard of that before.'... 'You should call your insurance to make sure.'... 'Pregnancies have a lot of bloodwork.' (all in a snotty tone) I called the insurance... nothing has changed... they still want me at their approved lab for bloodwork.

Anyways, new doctor scheduled me for the 19th for my first ultrasound! Woo! Super excited! I also took another digital today and I am now at the 2-3 week level! Keep those numbers climbing!

Now I need a nap. Went to the Dr. for a sinus infection this morning. Boo!

Sorry this is so negative! ha Hope you guys are doing well. :)

Mindy - Can you put me to the 1st August please, I think my 1st post might of confused you :flower: xx

Doctors can be so rude! I am glad you changed your doctor :flower: You deserve to be happy through your pregnancy.

I had my first scan yesterday at 5+3 and we couldnt see much but it measured 5+3 and we saw the yolk sac so thats good :)
I THOUGHT my first appt was today and I rode the bus all the way down here in the snow just to find out its Jan 6th. Wow. Lol i thought less than 6 weeks was kind of early but 10 weeks is kind of late isnt it? They are getting me in to see a different OB today since I came all the way down here. I just want anti nausea medicine so I can eat, drink and go back to work lol. And I would like another scan to see the heartbeat (before 10 weeks) since I did have bleeding.

Mindy - Can you put me to the 1st August please, I think my 1st post might of confused you :flower: xx

Yea, in the US we write month day year so I just looked at the second number without realizing it didn't make any sense! Ha, sorry! Fixed!!

Doctors can be so rude! I am glad you changed your doctor :flower: You deserve to be happy through your pregnancy.

I had my first scan yesterday at 5+3 and we couldnt see much but it measured 5+3 and we saw the yolk sac so thats good :)
I THOUGHT my first appt was today and I rode the bus all the way down here in the snow just to find out its Jan 6th. Wow. Lol i thought less than 6 weeks was kind of early but 10 weeks is kind of late isnt it? They are getting me in to see a different OB today since I came all the way down here. I just want anti nausea medicine so I can eat, drink and go back to work lol. And I would like another scan to see the heartbeat (before 10 weeks) since I did have bleeding.

Thanks!! That's awesome you got in so early to see what's going on down there! Hopefully you were able to see the doctor today! Yea, I agree 10 weeks is kinda late!

Anyone going to have or have had a natural birth (no epidural or IV)? Here in the US it's like almost frowned upon... even though no one would admit it. Every time I say it people are like 'Oh just wait until you feel the pain...' I want to educate myself and prepare my body physically so that a natural birth is a more realistic option for me. Any advice?

Hi everyone! Congrats on your BFP! I just got a faint BFP on December 1st, confirmed early pregnancy with a blood test on Wednesday. Is it common to have to go back in a week to recheck the blood test?

This is our first baby and I think I am due August 5th when I put in my LMP date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->