August 2014 rainbows - anyone else?

Ladies - remember that is is VERY normal for symptoms to come and go! I felt totally fine over Christmas, and then started puking again starting again on the 27th. Nausea can be affected by amount of sleep, stress, and other factors... Says my doctor! So try not to freak out if your nausea lessens some days (easier said than done, I know).

Anybody working on a journal? I found a rainbow baby journal and I'm LOVING it!!

Not yet. I'm keeping my TTC journal for now. I haven't decided if I'll switch to a pregnancy journal at the end of the first tri or after our appointment. We'll see how it goes & how I feel.

Ohhhhh you mean a real journal. :haha: Yes, actually. I have one that I made (recovered & decorated) way back when I got pregnant the first time. So I pulled that out to use & it's pretty special since it has that extra history on it. :) I've only written a couple times, though. Too tired and still feeling a little nervous about doing things like that.

Ladies my hcg level was 2206. I don't know if thats good but it was when I was still 5 weeks. Im 6 weeks now. I give blood again later today. Hopefully that number doubles....

Thanks ladies for your kind words and support.

Dodge I have a pregnancy journal but haven't written in it yet I usually start after my first scan and put the pic in. As you know I continued writing in my pregnancy journal for dd#2 never got round to a parenting journal.

No more beige cm have that bloated trapped wind feeling back. Still no pma though.

Hi ladies

Just popping in for a quick hi. I went for an early scan last week (6w6d) and the sonographer could see 2 sacs (both ice babies took - yeah!) but she was concerned she couldn't see a fetal pole or sac or heartbeats (see my thread in the 1st tri forum). At first I was really panicked, thinking this was it all over again, but I'm feeling more reassured now that other ladies have said to me that they can see what looks like a fetal pole in both sacs and that sometimes things take a few days to catch up. My next scan is tomorrow, so hoping that this time things are better and clearer and that the little hb's can be seen! This is the furthest we have ever been with a pregnancy - we've never seen anything on a scan before as it's always been too late and after the m/c so I'm holding onto hope that things are looking up :)

On the (sort of) plus side, while I don't seem to have m/s, I had severe food aversion this week! I've barely eaten (although dry crackers seem to do the trick) and today is the first day I've been able to drink a cup of tea. I'm hoping it's related to the pg and not to the dreaded lurgy I've been stuck with since Christmas eve.....

How are you ladies doing?

Carmen. xx

Debzie, my beige cm also stopped about an hour after it started yesterday...it was very scant, and only barely there when I wiped. I don't feel as pregnant as I did a few days ago, however, so my pma is in the dumps also. I guess we'll find out what's going on next week, so...ugh.

MrsBB- Praying your hcg levels are continuing to increase well! Your base number is actually really good...praying for you!

MrsMoose- Good luck on your next scan...I hope you see two little hearts beating away!

Hey ladies, can I join please! My EDD is the 29th Aug :) I had a MC in 2011 and when onto have my beautiful rainbow baby in Nov'12. Am pregnant again but super nervous about everything. I think once you have suffered a MC the joy of pregnancy is taken away :( I joined a similar PAL thread withy last pregnancy & if really helped me get through the ups & downs!

My GP has referred me for bloods & an early scan tomorrow so I really hope all is well!

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Kate x

Hi Kate. I too have a scan tomorrow I will be 6w2d and praying there is something there to see. I have been feeling incredible sick the last few days but haven't actually been sick

FX MrsBB! How long will it take to get the numbers from this test?

:hugs: Wookie & Debzie. Still hoping for both of you!

Hi, Kate! Welcome!

Soo sick. I'm at the point where I wish I could just throw up and get on with it. But the hormones seem content to just keep me right at that edge for a good portion of the day.

I actually feel really terrible right now also, Biblio. I take it as a possible good sign for me, I guess.

I'm guessing we are all in the same boat which is a good thing!

I love this thread. It's so lovely to read people's posts knowing I have thought exactly the same thoughts!

Welcome Kate. Good luck everyone having their early scans. It is nerve wracking. I was so nervous before mine on Monday but the relief afterwards was brilliant. Good luck MrsBB - still got my fingers crossed for you!

I have spent the past few days doing nothing - using pregnancy as my excuse. But I'm back to work on Monday. I'm a teacher and I know I'll be in for a shock at how busy it's going to be! So today, while my hubby was at work, I took down all the Christmas decorations, tidied the house and sorted the food in the kitchen. I was fine until the smell of a bunch of spring onions made me throw up! Haha.

I don't know about you lot...but I'm finding time is going by really slowly. I found out I was pregnant almost a month ago but it feels like ages! Can't wait for first trimester to be over so I can start relaxing and enjoying this!

Hi Kate Welcome :) baby dust to u and ladyluck for a good scan tomorrow!! Good luck ladies. Keep me posted on the results!!

Hopefully I get those numbers tomorrow since I went early this morning to give blood.

Hi Kate. I too have a scan tomorrow I will be 6w2d and praying there is something there to see. I have been feeling incredible sick the last few days but haven't actually been sick

Good luck for you scan tomorrow... I've got everything crossed for us both. I'm really nervous and really hope they can see something! I'm the same with the sickness, feel really sick but haven't been sick yet!

Let us know how you get on x

Kate I keep telling myself not to get to upset if there isn't a heart beat as read that can happen a lot early

Mrs D I'm a teacher too and not sure how I'm going to cope feeling this rough when I'm back at school!

MrsMoose - I hope your next scan goes well. Good luck!

Wookie - Beige cm doesn't seem like a bad sign to me. I think you're going to be okay. :hugs:

Kate - Welcome here! Good luck at your scan.

Ladyluck - Feeling sick is a great sign. Good luck at your scan.

I, too, have been pretty lazy lately and soaking it up...but I went back to work today...Bleh. It is so hard being motivated to do anything while in the first tri!

Kate I keep telling myself not to get to upset if there isn't a heart beat as read that can happen a lot early

Mrs D I'm a teacher too and not sure how I'm going to cope feeling this rough when I'm back at school!

I'm the same, I hope we get to see the heartbeat tomorrow but if not then it's not all bad news as the HB starts around 6-7 weeks. With my little boy I had an early scan at 7+1 and we got to see the HB, it was amazing! I just knew then everything was going to be ok! I also know that I implanted late at 10/11dpo so this might affect what I see tomorrow... Good luck sweetie x

My ultrasound is tomorrow! I'll be 7+3 so we should be seeing the heartbeat right? I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. I just want to have my mind at ease til my next appointment on the 27th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->