August 2014 rainbows - anyone else?

Debzie, good luck in the morning!!!

Welcome Busybees...and I'm so sorry for your former loss!

MrsBB and ladyluck- Hang in there. You'll know what's going on soon! :hugs:

AFM- I'm okay. No more light brown cm. That only lasted about an hour after I first noticed it, and then nothing since. Still having gaggy nausea episodes, still hungry for total junk food, not sleeping at night, etc. I can't say one way or another how I think the scan will go on Wednesday. I don't have good feelings about it, nor do I feel entirely doomed at this point. Perhaps I'm just numb.

Wookie I'm feeling the same. Im hoping it's good news for both of us this week. Symptoms are sounding good. I too am caving into junk. Really need to get back on track.

Lady and Mrs Bb spotting is normal but with pal we assume the worst. Really hope it stops and you get some answers.

Welcome busybee. That sounds horrific. Another lady I know on here went through a similar experience and had her rainbow when I had mine. One day at a time.

Bib happy milestone day 7 week's. Technically by ovulation I'm 7 weeks too. Can you pic up any hpts just to see you through.

Well I can't sleep. Scan at 1120 am this morning it's now 2 am. Pregnancy insomnia is a good sign for me which usually appears at 7 week's. I think tonight it's down to the pizza for supper giving me heartburn and worrying about the scan. Trying not to get my hopes up but I've felt really pregnant today. Nausea, sore boobs, dizziness. Extreme fatigue the lot. Will update when I can.

I can if I really want to. I'm going to try and stay calm and wait until Thursday for the next test, though. And then I should be able to wait until Monday morning.

Im not sating bedrest will stop the miscarriage but I was just trying to help if its not a moscarriage since the spotting gets worse when I move around alot. Fingers crossed for a good scan tomorrow. N a good scan for the rest of the ladies this week.

hey ladies mind if I join? I'm preggo with my rainbow after nearly 3 years of trying. based on due date calendars my edd is 8/20

Mrs Moose - I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope that you have lots of support around you and that you will reach out here if you want to talk.

Kate- any update on your hcg? I'm sorry to hear it's low and worrying you, but don't give up just yet.

Congrats to the ladies with the good scans! You must be feeling so relieved!

Mrs BB - Did you get hcg results back yet? I hope your dr can give you some answers asap.

AFM - Had my first mw appointment on Friday. She is sending me for an early dating/viability scan at 8 weeks. Only 7-10 days to go. I've been feeling pretty calm but for some reason today am feeling pretty nervous about losing this pregnancy. I hope the nerves go away soon :(

Arabelle - no I haven't. I don't know whats going on with my results.

Hi Debzie, and all the lovely ladies on here!

Thanks so much for your advice and kind words, I know I will be fine no matter what. Some days are a lot harder than others and PAL is terrifying as I'm always expecting the worst.

At the moment I'm just bloated and breasts are sore. Still peeing constantly. That's about it really feel normal otherwise which is why it's worrying me as I still felt pregnant when my last MC came on. But I'm just 6 wks I don't know what to expect.

I'm sticking to a healthy diet and folic acid. No one knows at work but going to pee every minute is becoming a chore and that's today's update.

How are you all?

Spotting still here. They have said they will scan me again tomorrow

Busybee sounds like great symptoms. we here fir you.

Ladyluck hope it stops soon.

I've had my scan. Baby measuring 6+6 with heartbeat. One hurdle over. Now to get past 8 weeks. Awaiting to see consultant.

Hey ladies I think im out. Woke up this morning to bright red blood. Still gonna go to the Dr but im pretty sure this is it.

MrsBB, I'm sorry.

I think it's over for me as well. I saw some light pink spotting on the toilet tissue last night when I wiped, and it has escalated into bloody streaks now when I wipe, now with some clots. I have no cramping yet.

I'm so sorry you ladies are going through this, this is a very hard time, please know that your both in my thought.

Each day is so hard and I for one am trying to stay strong.

Big hugs to u sweets

So sorry mrsbb

Wookie I really hope it's not praying for you.

Mrs bb in sorry let me know what the doctor says.

Wookie I'm sorry you too are joining us

Well my spotting has continued but still brown. Morning sickness definitely gone so I too am losing hope. But praying as hard as I can that I'm wrong. I rang the epu and the earliest they can fit me in for a scan is tomorrow. I have seen my doctor and she says she just doesn't know. I asked if she would take my blood and she said no there is nothing she could do at this stage if I was losing but has given me an appointment for Wednesday what ever the outcome.

:hugs: Wookie & MrsBB. :( I'm so sorry.

Lady, I want to knock some sense into your doc... No, she couldn't do anything. But at least you could know whether things still looked good or not!

Wookie and MrsBB I am so so sorry. :hugs: Thinking of you. Why does having a baby have to be so difficult for some of us?

Ladyluck - hoping you get some answers soon and everything is ok.

Thank you for your support ladies. Yes I was frustrated as I have asked for bloods to be taken from the day I found out I was pregnant as worried about progesterone and have been repeatedly told no

MrsBB, wookie and ladyluck I am thinking of you all. :( I know only too well how awful the waiting and clinging to hope while trying to prepare for the worst is. Sending you huge hugs, and praying for positive outcomes if they are possible. X x x

Debzie great news from your scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->