August 2014 rainbows - anyone else?

Mel - So exciting that your scan is so soon! That will be nice for you.

I am the same with the sickness in the mornings, but I'm getting used to it too! Funny what we start to put up with.

I've been feeling more movement too, although there is the occasional day (like today) that I don't feel much at all.

That's like the other day I didn't feel anything. I brought out the doppler and baby was fine. When I laid down for the night, there it was doing the little pokes lol!

Hi ladies I'm feeling loads if wiggles now but again only notice them when I stop so mostly in the car and evening. We found out we are having a boy!!!

Ladyluck, congrats on a little baby boy! Awww, Go Team :blue:!!!! We have a daughter who just turned a year old yesterday (*sniffle*), we are so excited to raise a little son along side her. We feel so blessed to be having one of each!

Mel- Good luck at your upcoming scan! Here's to a healthy baby, and hopefully a baby who keeps his/her legs uncrossed for you!

Lady - That's exciting news! I am so jealous of everyone finding out before me even thought I'm the furthest along. :( Are you going to rush out and buy some boy clothes?

Mel - Is there a gender you're hoping for?

Wookie - So nice that you get to have one of each gender! That's the dream.

We are kind of secretly hoping for a boy. We have a nephew who will be 14 months when he is born and I can see them being best friends. I want them to have a good relationship like my fiance and his cousin have. But I do want a girl so we can possibly get softball going again! I miss it so much lol.

We were set on Miles Jacob for a boy but now my fiance wants Raleigh Joseph (I'm trying to get him to spell it Rawley). I love both names so I'm undecided!

I haven't brought anything yet but had a good look on the internet at nursery things

I'm too nervous to buy anything! Our 2nd bedroom is no where near cleaned out to start putting stuff in there for the baby and I have no where else to put anything yet. I'm not sure if I should be excited or nervous to start on the baby room

My room is full too Mel that's why it's just looking. I'm thinking I might try and make a start sorting it over Easter

I think the sooner you can get the big jobs out of the way, such as cleaning out a room for a nursery, setting up furniture, etc., the better, really. 2nd tri is the time to get things done, when you're still comfortable, and have energy, etc. Come 3rd tri, things start to get reeeeallllllyy uncomfortable, and the sleepy/tired/lethargy ensues.

You're definitely right! My fiancé has been working 7 days a week and hasn't been able to help. Once he goes out of town he'll be home on the weekends so I'm hoping to get everything started then!

We are team pink!! We were very surprised but my initial intuition was correct with a girl! She's measuring 5 days ahead. My tech thinks it may be because of GD but I hope not! I have my OB appointment tomorrow so I'm not sure we will schedule the glucose testing soon or not.

I'm still sick almost every morning :( Headaches have gone down because I ran out of zofran lol. Feeling movement here and there but I think the tech mentioned I have an anterior placenta which may explain the lack of movement. Other than measuring ahead she's perfect! OH was a little disappointed that it's not a boy but I know she's going to be daddy's little princess!

He will LOVE having a daughter...I think little girls just have a special attachment to their daddies. I know my daughter does! When it comes down to Daddy or me, I am chopped liver these days! :rofl:

Hahaha that's so adorable!! I have a very good relationship with my dad and I know my fiance will be a great dad! He even went out and bought a onesie today :) Makes me excited because at first he was like "buying girl clothes are no fun!!" He'll realize how fun it is!

Mel - that is exciting that you're having a girl! Your fiancé will definitely come around to the idea very soon. :)

I am sure it's quite common to your baby to be measuring a bit large. I wouldn't be too worried about GD!

Congrats Mel...

Who else knows what they are having? Im guessing there will be scans coming soon :)

My doctor was concerned about the size at all! But she said they didn't get everything they needed so she wants me to have another ultrasound. She also listened into the heartbeat and it was irregular. It would be in the 150s and then drop low and go back up so they want to look and see if there are any issues with her heart. we are going in again April 7th

Mel - Hmm, I hope everything is okay with the baby's heart! It will be nice to see your LO again in a couple weeks though. :)

Krystina - I still don't know. I don't have my u/s until April 2nd!

Congratulations Mel!

Kristina I already know I'm having a boy. I have another scan on the 31st and can't wait to see him again. In looking very round now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->