August 2014 rainbows - anyone else?

Yea I think finding out the gender is totally up to the parents. Everyone has their own reasons as to find out or not....

Mel I really like Scarlet Rose. Is red/pink your favorite color?

Are any of you ladies experiencing headaches? My head has been killing me the last couple days....ugh I just can't shake it...last question for the night, anybody have a belly button ring? When did you take it out? When are you planning to? I have one and it's really hard for me to part with, but DH is ready for me to take it out. I'm thinking of getting a pregnancy one....i dunno...

Neither are my favorite color :haha: I was thinking of celebrity names and Scarlet Johanson came to mind lol. I had a really bad headache when I was dehydrated but I think it was because I was dehydrated.

Yes I have had a bad headache and I thought when they came I would be fine as the sickness would be gone. I was not prepared for sick and headache!

Mel both lovely names!

Hey, regarding the naval ring, I didn't take mine out until I was about 5/6 months pregnant. I waited until I was around 7 months to take out of my nipple piercings, and my vertical clitoral hood piercing also. Each to her own on that one, I'm thinking. The navel piercing should come out a bit sooner though, lest it begin to migrate, or get torn out.

Mel, love those names! I know a little girl named Scarlet...she's a doll.

As far as headaches go, that's totally normal. I have had them something awful this time around...ick. They're not fun!

Mel - I like those names...and I agree it's nice to make everyone wait for the birth announcement.

As for headaches, I've had them too since about 8 weeks but I think they've been less frequent for the past week or two. I know they're not from dehydration...not really sure what they're from but I don't like them!

Hey, regarding the naval ring, I didn't take mine out until I was about 5/6 months pregnant. I waited until I was around 7 months to take out of my nipple piercings, and my vertical clitoral hood piercing also. Each to her own on that one, I'm thinking. The navel piercing should come out a bit sooner though, lest it begin to migrate, or get torn out.

Mel, love those names! I know a little girl named Scarlet...she's a doll.

As far as headaches go, that's totally normal. I have had them something awful this time around...ick. They're not fun!

Did you naval piercing close up? I've had mine for 10 years...hoping it's like my nose and never closes....

You know, I'm not sure if it's closed or not! I've had mine for about 17 years, and since having my daughter, I don't know if I could still get a barbell or ring in there or not...

We're keeping everything neutral no matter what, so we're mostly finding out just because we're too curious. Lol!

I had a few headaches a week ago... But it was soon after I went off the progesterone (and I usually get migraines when that drops at the end of my cycle, so I was expecting it). And I had some lidocaine with epinephrine in it to get rid of a mole, and I think that had something to do with it, too. Otherwise, I've had lots fewer headaches than usual.

Finding out the sex March 21st at 9:45am!!! AHHH!!!

How are you ladies doing?

I feel like doody-on-a-stick, Mel. Bad headache, tired, and just run-down feeling.

But yay for finding out the gender! That's less than a month out, so not long now!

Wookie I'm in the same boat! Other than the headache, I just feel so run down. I'm lacking sleep and I just feel drained 24/7 :(

This is going to be te slowest 3 weeks of my life!!

Sorry you guys aren't feeling very well. :(

Doing pretty well here. It's more the rest of my life that's draining me right now! Lol.

Lucky you, Mel. I couldn't get in for my ultrasound until April 2nd (when I'll be nearly 22 weeks). Very disappointing. :( Sorry you girls are feeling run-down. I am too - I have been fighting off a fever so was up a lot in the night will alternating chills and sweats. I just had this exact same illness two weeks ago!

My doctor really wanted me to do it at 20 which is around April 1st. But my fiancé was only able to get a day off on the 21st. I'm just hoping the baby gets in the right position so we can know!

Hey ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been really busy lately! Work has been manic.

How are you all doing? I'm feeling so much better but weirdly, my biggest symptom at the moment is eczema! My arms are really bad. Trying out lots of different creams, as my doctor was useless.

I'm loving my growing bump! Having a bump suddenly makes it feel so real! I'm quite thin so it's become noticeable really quickly!

We went shopping the other day - it was so exciting looking at all the baby stuff! Has anyone bought anything yet?

So frustrating I still have to wait over a month until my next scan! Just want to see baby again!

Sorry about the eczema mrs d! Hopefully it goes away soon! We haven't bought anything yet. I think it's because other people have us a couple things last time and we ended up miscarrying. I was afraid to jinx it lol. I'm sure we will go shopping crazy once we find out the sex. We are also in the process of planning the baby shower!

I've bought a few newborn clothes, and some 0-3 month clothes. I have made a pretty detailed list of all of the stuff we'll be needing to buy in the future for him before he arrives!

I am excited about my bump too! My bump has a growth spurt over the weekend so now you can actually see it under clothes which is exciting.

The only things we've bought so far are a video baby monitor and a couple warm outdoor fleeces that were on clearance at the grocery store! We're having some financial trouble so we have to wait a while to get anything else.

I've bought some clothes and we have a few things that people had been saving for us. We'll start doing more once we move, though.

Hi ladies it's been a while!! Hope you are all doing well!

Got 9 more days til my scan! Ah! Can't wait! I'm starting to feel HUGE! I got a bigger belly but I feel like it's rounding out. I usually don't feel movement except at night but I've been feeling little pokes all day! Still have sickness in the mornings but I'm just getting used to it at this point. It's like a normal routine now. We also bought a couple of Pittsburgh Penguins hockey gear for our little one. They are 12 mos and 2T LOL! so they are too big right now but they can wear it eventually! My wedding planning is slowly coming together too, just need to work on a couple more things and it looks like we are set to go. I can't wait to get it over with lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->