August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Army wife I think I O'd cd23 last month. I didn't even know it was possible to O that late. I agree, so annoying!! I'm hoping it's a tad earlier this month. Anything you know that can bring it forward at all?

I honestly have no clue how to bring it on . I started progesterone a few months ago but I don't think it's changed anything :( I think I might try vitex. I have heard really good things . I have always had regular cycles till about a year ago . Then dec and Jan I had miscarriages and ever since I am ovulating ( or think I'm ovulating ) very late . I'm getting positive OPK but I'm still not sure. I have been very fertile up till the last year :/ I've had 8 miscarriages... I have another appt with my GYN this month. Hoping to get more answers. Good luck to you !

Dream your chart still looks really promising, you're not out until you're out.

AFM - Tested a day earlier than I promised myself I would, and readied myself for the inevitable disappointment. Much to my surprise, a strong BFP at 12dpo!

Babydust to all the August testers! Here's hoping to see you in first trimester forums soon!
:dust:

Congrats!!

Ok had scan today
And measured 7 weeks
With a heartbeat
:)
Not sure if my heads caught up with it yet though, maybe in denial a little bit still because I didn't ever think it was gonna happen , I don't know

Yahoo pixie!! Glad everything went well!!

Now time to sit back, relax and enjoy your pregnancy :)

Ok had scan today
And measured 7 weeks
With a heartbeat
:)
Not sure if my heads caught up with it yet though, maybe in denial a little bit still because I didn't ever think it was gonna happen , I don't know
Yay!!!! Congrats! I knew it was going to be fine!

Cysts just resolve in their own and sometimes happen with ovulation when the left over corpus luteum doesn't disintegrate. I think the cyst burst when AF started because I had horrendous pain and the ultrasound image today showed the cyst being very black which indicates bleeding/blood clotting. My previous cysts have always been greyed on ultrasound. This one also looked much bigger than my previous ones. So that's probably part of it. No idea why this happened as I wasn't even taking stim meds in July.

Belle what type of pain med do you use for menstrual cramps? Motrin? Ibuprofren? If you use either it could be causing the cyst issues due to the "anti inflammation" and the medicine trying to prevent the rupture of it. I had that problem for years and I was taking Motrin every menstrual not knowing it was causing the same problem. About 3 cycles ago I switched to using tynol or not using pain meds if I could and it stopped happening. I'm less likely to have them now, doctor said if I wanted to stop them completely I should take BC and I was like "uh, no I want kids." It might now solve your issue like it did for me but It is a reoccurring issue women are having where the cyst that is supposed to rupture with the egg doesn't and can cause problems, some being infertility and painful periods. Good luck belle

Hej ladies, sorry for being out of touch for a day or 2, i was travelling an generally not online. Af got me unfortunately, so its on to cycle #13. Frustrating to say the least...

Emily!!! Congrats!!! Wooooowwww!!!

If I missed adding someone, please let me know.

Hej ladies, sorry for being out of touch for a day or 2, i was travelling an generally not online. Af got me unfortunately, so its on to cycle #13. Frustrating to say the least...

Emily!!! Congrats!!! Wooooowwww!!!

If I missed adding someone, please let me know.

Sorry to hear AF got you :( That really does sound frustrating for you. Are you getting any medical help yet?

For me AF is due on the 13th but I will start testing on the 9th. So please move me from undecided to one of those (I'm not sure which date I'm supposed to say)! Thanks.

Pixie - that's such awesome news. Hopefully you can relax a little bit now. It must be so relieving.

AFM - 12 DPO - BFN. I'm not gonna lie ladies. Today's negative was a tough one to look at. I shed a couple tears. I've since talked myself off the ledge tho and calmed down. The highs and lows of all this, it's intense. I'm feeling out. AF not due until Saturday, so it's not over and I know i've heard from plenty of women on here that many don't see their bfps until AF is due or late. It's just so emotional. It's okay though, the pity party is over. I think. FX I have better luck tomorrow.

Yay Pixie!! Wonderful news!! I know I'm not a tester anymore, but I have been snooping over here since the July thread ended waiting for your update. So glad you got good news. Hopefully you can relax and enjoy the pregnancy now.

Ok ladies, I think I may have it this cycle. Faint line on a FRER today. What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_8175.jpg
    IMG_8175.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 36
Congrats Tove that's amazing!!

Bloblo I'm sorry AF got you. I know in Canada if you haven't gotten prenant in 12 months you can get medical help if you want it.

And pixie that's such good news. Trt and relax now xx

Afm, I just had a cycle day 3 estrogen (estradiol) test... anyone ever have that done? My number was 93 pmol/l... wondering if that's good or not XD

Blo, sorry about AF :(

tb, I see a faint line! Hoping it darkens quickly for you.

Thanks Tove! This is my first cycle post laparoscopic surgery so I'm really excited!

Ladies can I bug you for an honest opinion.. do you see a faint line on the blue test?

I think I've developed "line eye"

Please be honest.

Attachments

• IMG_1546.jpg
    IMG_1546.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members