August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Sorry for AF all :(

Dream your chart looks absolutely amazing and I had flat temps for a Few days too

Hey ladies I'm back.. I have just finished a 7 day AF.. on CD 9 at the moment, about to enter my fertile window...I have chucked my OPK's this month..so I won't know my exact day of ovulation but I will know the range ( I always ovulate between cd12- cd15)so I will be an undecided test date this month.. FX for everyone!!

Wait a minute.. is the eclipse on aug 21?? That would be cd29 for me.. I guess I will prob test aug 20 or 21.. here's hoping for an eclipse baby !!

Ya so I probably won't bother trying again this month apart from just NTNP. It seems like a futile effort to track and plan and try for nothing. Lol

My IUI cycle was cancelled because of a cyst on the left ovary. I'm surprised they cancelled it because I had cysts my last 2 IUIs. I got this cyst on a natural cycle, so I probably get cysts with every ovulation. RE said I wouldn't respond to medications the same with a cyst. So frustrating

Oh no! I'm so sorry. That sucks.

That's a bummer, Belle. At least you know where you stand this cycle as far as trying, IUI, or NTNP.

Reiko: yes i use size 2 the postbirth. Even if you had a c section (ive had 2), buy the size 2.

Belle: that sucks :(

Hi guys , I finally ovulated on CD 24 . It's so annoying! I have been having crazy long cycles. This is my 15th months TTC . I am 2/3 dpo. If I can hold out I will be testing Aug 8th :)

Army wife I think I O'd cd23 last month. I didn't even know it was possible to O that late. I agree, so annoying!! I'm hoping it's a tad earlier this month. Anything you know that can bring it forward at all?

Ya so I probably won't bother trying again this month apart from just NTNP. It seems like a futile effort to track and plan and try for nothing. Lol

I have read so many stories online where people stop trying using medical help and because the stress and worries go with it too then they've conceived naturally without medical help or tracking so guess what I'm saying is miracles happen :)

Dream your chart still looks really promising, you're not out until you're out.

AFM - Tested a day earlier than I promised myself I would, and readied myself for the inevitable disappointment. Much to my surprise, a strong BFP at 12dpo!

Babydust to all the August testers! Here's hoping to see you in first trimester forums soon!
:dust:

Army wife I think I O'd cd23 last month. I didn't even know it was possible to O that late. I agree, so annoying!! I'm hoping it's a tad earlier this month. Anything you know that can bring it forward at all?

Ha! My first pregnancy I conceived after O on CD34. With DD I O'd CD28.

Congrats Emily!

Afm, our BD marathon starts tonight. I am so preoccupied with other things right now I don't think I have the energy to obsess. That's probably good.

Congrats Emily!

Bfn again for me this morning. Af isn't due until Sunday- but I can't help but test.

I've spent way too much time on google over the past 4 months and it seems like everyone on the planet has had a positive by now. I know that's not the case, just feels that way.

ATM my breasts have started getting tender, which is a little late in the cycle for me by a day or two, but completely normal otherwise.
Lots of creamy cm this tww, which is unusual for me.

Pixie when is your appointment? Thursday?

How are you feeling? Any updates?

Dream your chart still looks really promising, you're not out until you're out.

AFM - Tested a day earlier than I promised myself I would, and readied myself for the inevitable disappointment. Much to my surprise, a strong BFP at 12dpo!

Babydust to all the August testers! Here's hoping to see you in first trimester forums soon!
:dust:

Congratulations Emily! I hope to be joining you soon with a BFP of my own!

Ha! My first pregnancy I conceived after O on CD34. With DD I O'd CD28.

That's crazy!! Good to know it doesn't really affect conception at least :thumbup:

Emily that is awesome -- when you're like, I just know this is going to be a BFN and then what the what??!!! Huge congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->