August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Hopful, I think I see what you're talking about! FX'd!

Ladies can I bug you for an honest opinion.. do you see a faint line on the blue test?

I think I've developed "line eye"

Please be honest.

I personally don't see anything. :( Fx for you!!

Ok ladies, I think I may have it this cycle. Faint line on a FRER today. What do you think?

I definitely see that line and it's clearer on inverted too
Hope it gets darker for you :)

Hopeful so sorry I don't see nothing
But I don't have a line eye like a lot of people

Attachments

• IMG_2008.jpg
    IMG_2008.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 15
Don't be sorry ladies!! I like the honesty!

Thanks for taking the time to look and respond. I really appreciate it!

Pixie thank you for inverting for me! That looks good! :)

Hmm here's a diff photo, I think I see a line on the blue one. I hope I hope!

Attachments

• IMG_1545.jpg
    IMG_1545.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 24
Hmm here's a diff photo, I think I see a line on the blue one. I hope I hope!

Maybe it's the uploads too, I hate the way they upload sometimes

But I see nothing on that pic either :(

I don't see anything on either picture. Sorry Hopeful.

Hi ladies!! So I went against my better judgement (as I am only 9dpo today) and tested using evening urine...and I am so happy I did! The second line showed up within ONE minute and is definitely pink. I took these pictures before time was even up! I hope you all can see it! It's darker in person. You can just glance at it and see both lines. I am so excited!! I am testing again tomorrow at 10dpo with another BFP Pregnancy Test Strip, a dollar store brand and a frer. You know, just in case. ;) Baby dust to all of you! FX you get your BFPs!

0B3caMAKw69u3SFhiZ19iZDUzNU0=w2548-h1424-iv1
0B3caMAKw69u3dFZQSEZLdHNmMmc=w2548-h1424-iv1
0B3caMAKw69u3azVET05VYUY1Z3c=w2548-h1424-iv1

Congrats tbfromlv and Mrs B! Hope those lines keep getting darker for you. :)

I think I tested too early. Didnt track OPKs cuz I'm going nuts already. think I got a squinter today, CD 19, what say you? Yes I opened the test, couldn't help myself and I can't see worth a damn

https://i67.tinypic.com/14ugcch.png

I absolutely see that, raevanaa! It's not even a squinter to me. Did it come up within the time limit?

I absolutely see that, raevanaa! It's not even a squinter to me. Did it come up within the time limit?

It was wayyy more faint in the plastic at 5 min, I flipped in every direction looking for color in the line and couldn't see it so I gave up and popped it open. I see the line clear as day, it's not tweaked but I had a false positive last month on an FRER and I'm not optimistic. Granted my false positive was further into my cycle (I tested cd 25-26 and got a false positive, AF came cd 29). I didn't photograph until maybe an hr later because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My last positive was so bright and strong (I used clomid for my son) and it's hard for me to believe in these tests after that.

It was wayyy more faint in the plastic at 5 min, I flipped in every direction looking for color in the line and couldn't see it so I gave up and popped it open. I see the line clear as day, it's not tweaked but I had a false positive last month on an FRER and I'm not optimistic. Granted my false positive was further into my cycle (I tested cd 25-26 and got a false positive, AF came cd 29). I didn't photograph until maybe an hr later because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My last positive was so bright and strong (I used clomid for my son) and it's hard for me to believe in these tests after that.

Here's another, further away:

https://i65.tinypic.com/256clet.jpg
And here's the false positive from last month that sent me on an emotional rollercoaster:
https://i64.tinypic.com/zl9bd.jpg

I am most likely out this month. Took a test this morning and it was stark white and my temp is starting to drop. Good luck to the rest of you ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->