August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Mrs B I see that!

AFM go ahead and mark me BFP!

Attachments

• IMG_8185.jpg
    IMG_8185.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 29
Thank you tbfromlv! This morning's frer confirmed it. :) Yay! I'll retest on Saturday to make sure that line gets darker.

0B3caMAKw69u3NjFwajJJeFM5N1E=w2548-h1424-iv1
0B3caMAKw69u3NFJGYlg5N2hPeHc=w2548-h1424-iv1

Congrats mrsB!!!

What dpo are you? Is this the first day you tested?

Congrats mrsB!!!

What dpo are you? Is this the first day you tested?

Thank you! :) I am 10dpo. I tested last night at 9dpo and got a faint BFP. Tested this morning and on all 3 tests I took, I could see the line within a minute. It's still pretty faint since I'm testing so early! But there's no mistaking that line. :happydance:

Awesome news pixie :)

Congrats Mrs B and tbfromlv !

So much exciting news! Sorry I have been MIA lost have been going on this week so far . Glad to see positive on the feed .

Congrats pixie! And congrats to all the BFPS! Seems like more BFPS are popping up this month. So excited for you guys

August is def looking a lot better than July.

Congrats Ladies!

Unfortunately I can't add any value to the positive stats. 13 DPO tested BFN this morning. That's pretty much a wrap for me lol

Congrats Ladies!

Unfortunately I can't add any value to the positive stats. 13 DPO tested BFN this morning. That's pretty much a wrap for me lol

Sorry to hear about the BFN! Your chart still looks so good but I know temps can be deceiving... Hope you get a BFP tomorrow!!

Wow this thread is blowing up with bfps!!! Congrats ladies!!

Dream... your chart looks sooo good. I would be so hopeful if my chart looked like that!! I'm sorry you're getting BFNs :(. Sucks how temps can be so good and then crash and AF comes... hopefully they keep on climbing!!

Excited to see more bfps on this thread!! Lots of May babies next year!!

I think I tested too early. Didnt track OPKs cuz I'm going nuts already. think I got a squinter today, CD 19, what say you? Yes I opened the test, couldn't help myself and I can't see worth a damn

https://i67.tinypic.com/14ugcch.png

https://i64.tinypic.com/2uikbps.jpg

Update: ran across a FRER straight handle and took it this afternoon.

Another faint bfp. I'd guess in 7-8 dpo. I'm still doubtful so I ordered more opks, ICs, and refilled my clomid.

Is 5/6 dpo too early for IB ? I had brown staining in my underwear. I woke up in the middle of the night with a bit of cramping and I'm cramping now . I normally have a16 day LP but last cycle it was 13. I'm on progesterone.

I believe 6dpo is when implantation bleeding can start, it's just more common 8-10 dpo. FX'd that's what's happening!

Congrats Ladies!

I know your cycles are different from mine, but with my DD I didn't get a positive test until 16dpo, on any tests! I had even tested on 14dpo with a CB and got a BFN! Don't give up yet! Fx!!!

Is 5/6 dpo too early for IB ? I had brown staining in my underwear. I woke up in the middle of the night with a bit of cramping and I'm cramping now . I normally have a16 day LP but last cycle it was 13. I'm on progesterone.

All my babies implanted right at 6dpo. :) (I've had a temp dip at 5dpo each time). I only had implantation bleeding with my DD.

CD11 today.. I had some good EWCM today so I think I'll be ovulating in 3 or 4 days.. but I'm not doing OPKS this month, so I won't know for sure .. but I did buy a pack of 25 IC preg tests, lol couldn't help myself

Congratulations to all the BFPs!!! August is looking good!

Only on cd4 here so nothing to report yet.

Hi ladies! May I join? I'm on my third cycle of ttc our second child. It took us six cycles with the first. So far since coming off birth control three months ago my cycle has been around 32 days. Here's a pic of my opks so far this cycle. I'm currently on cycle day 25. From the opks I'm guessing I ovulated around cd 21 or 22? AF is supposed to be around august 12th. Good luck to everyone this month!! 👍

Attachments

• IMG_0678.jpg
    IMG_0678.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 15
Mrs: congrats!!!!

Rae: it kinda looks like an evap to me, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->